Add MChaos and Other items to Coin Shop

I'm not complaining that I scrolled my weapon with 10%. I'm just asking you why do you want to make new player's life easier than it already is? I already named you all the benefits up there. You can easily get to the point where you can kill V2 and just make a 6 man squad and kill it for empress gear. They can do everything end game players eventually. It's a game where you grind. Grind to the point where you are useful for v2 and go earn your empress gear yourself. Name me one benefit that 4k stats players have over 2k stats players in terms of farming. Literally nothing. Getting to end game is not hard it's literally just grinding and grinding and grinding. End game players not only have to deal with grinding they also have to deal with the huge RNG with MChaoses and they cost more than what you can make in an hour.

I'm not complaining that I scrolled my weapon with 10%. I'm just asking you why do you want to make new player's life easier than it already is? I already named you all the benefits up there. You can easily get to the point where you can kill V2 and just make a 6 man squad and kill it for empress gear. They can do everything end game players eventually. It's a game where you grind. Grind to the point where you are useful for v2 and go earn your empress gear yourself. Name me one benefit that 4k stats players have over 2k stats players in terms of farming. Literally nothing. Getting to end game is not hard it's literally just grinding and grinding and grinding. End game players not only have to deal with grinding they also have to deal with the huge RNG with MChaoses and they cost more than what you can make in an hour.

If you noticed, I suggest we have a COG 30% in boss shop, this will benefit all the player here. even with LDS they have only 40% success rate to increase -0 to +5. which in total not a game breaking event. take a theoretical example, 9 coin LDS + 16 coin WS + let say 16 coin COG 30% = 41 coin.

daily scarga (4), zak (2-6), ht (4-6) and vl (2-3) ( what accessible to all normal player here assuming they do it twice aside once for VL) will only result in 14 coin min and 19 coin max. it still require them to boss for 3 to 4 days to scroll once.

I also like @Charlie idea of utilizing Monster Park shop, Mu Lung is sketchy at best as only the best player able to benefit it fully, however still a good idea.

what you're complaining now is how end player unable to get much stronger faster due to how bad mchaos effect the server now and want a other ways from to be available even more later on. hence refusal for it to be put inside boss shop as it actually take time to collect em, up to 4 days if they choose to scroll it.

like you said, a party of 6 is able to down V2. what your want right now (I assume, forgive me is I'm wrong. This oldman watch too much TV) is a monopoly to the market after getting stronger. I seen this situation way too many time in every other MMORPG,

If you noticed, I suggest we have a COG 30% in boss shop, this will benefit all the player here. even with LDS they have only 40% success rate to increase -0 to +5. which in total not a game breaking event. take a theoretical example, 9 coin LDS + 16 coin WS + let say 16 coin COG 30% = 41 coin.

daily scarga (4), zak (2-6), ht (4-6) and vl (2-3) ( what accessible to all normal player here assuming they do it twice aside once for VL) will only result in 14 coin min and 19 coin max. it still require them to boss for 3 to 4 days to scroll once.

I also like @Charlie idea of utilizing Monster Park shop, Mu Lung is sketchy at best as only the best player able to benefit it fully, however still a good idea.

what you're complaining now is how end player unable to get much stronger faster due to how bad mchaos effect the server now and want a other ways from to be available even more later on. hence refusal for it to be put inside boss shop as it actually take time to collect em, up to 4 days if they choose to scroll it.

like you said, a party of 6 is able to down V2. what your want right now (I assume, forgive me is I'm wrong. This oldman watch too much TV) is a monopoly to the market after getting stronger. I seen this situation way too many time in every other MMORPG,
Completely missing my point here. What I'm trying to say is the price and demand for MCHAOS right now is ridiculous. It's something that needs to be changed.

These were 65m a couple weeks ago. Look at it now.

It was 85m yesterday. It's only going up. There is no fun for end game players to grind for these just to have it go completely south.

'1 hour of farming doesn't even net you 1 mchaos. Sad. Notice how so many end game players just stopped playing or get really demotivated. I know a couple friends that are just completely burnt out from this. It's just a stupid system to have and the fact that you can't see how ridiculous this is is because you haven't grinded 1b just to blow it all on mchaoses and have no progression.

How can you be so against end-game people having something else to do ? What we have been all doing up to this point is kill mobs get cubes/gach/money 24/7 . We're trying to make the server be more flexible. Be more than just doing that. The lower level people are still going to be grinding mobs 24/7. I'm not saying adding it to the coin shop is the greatest thing but if it passes then it passes. I just want actual new ways to get MChaoses. There's nothing wrong with adding end game content for end game players when there is literally NO end game content in terms of farming. Everybody farms the same mobs and does the same thing over and over again. If you think MChaoses sitting at 85m + and only going up is healthy that just means you're not up there yet.
Well that's the exact thing. You guys farm 24/7 have a shit ton of money from empress and other bosses, you said you can duo cht and what does that mean? You have easy access to high grade equips and have a fuck ton of money... So just make it easier for you to get even higher grade equips? Even I, who "am not there yet" can afford to mchaos my empress shit when it goes wrong, I just choose not to BC of the gamble, I feel stupid trying to get insanely overpowered gear when theirs a cap on damage right now. I think with how much you guys flex and say shit on smegas you should be able to afford the money to buy these things, BC even I can. Maybe I'm wrong. Again, and I'll say it one more time for the people in the back, giving other people a chance to get mchaos from all bosses doesn't decrease your chance to get them. Let everyone try to get to where you guys are. I don't know why that's a hard concept.

Completely missing my point here. What I'm trying to say is the price and demand for MCHAOS right now is ridiculous. It's something that needs to be changed.

These were 65m a couple weeks ago. Look at it now.

It was 85m yesterday. It's only going up. There is no fun for end game players to grind for these just to have it go completely south.

'1 hour of farming doesn't even net you 1 mchaos. Sad. Notice how so many end game players just stopped playing or get really demotivated. I know a couple friends that are just completely burnt out from this. It's just a stupid system to have and the fact that you can't see how ridiculous this is is because you haven't grinded 1b just to blow it all on mchaoses and have no progression.
While I'm not at the end game grinding ( 2 month of excessive playing in croosade and 2 of my main char hit 2.5k stat (wont grind anymore it just not worth it, idk man all that mesos to BaM and they still shitty damage dealer), I do however understand how playing with mchaos will burn you. I failed all my mchaos attempt and decide not to use it for now.

This machaos situation however end up with how supply and demand work. It was 60-65m in the mid event because many player have mule and the event actually helped them in getting the mchaos easily. and now we finally hit the last week of the event with 4 days left. (Doing teleporter, artisan, automated, MP and PQ and legendary participant can take up to half days), might reward you with 1 scroll per day. and not many adults have the time to do all this, thus lesser supply and the demand is ever increasing. The price before the event is 120m mind you. so the price is starting to hit the base line pre-event. something that is expected during this event. We are only a comunity of 350+ player during peak hours anyway. cant expect all of them to make mules and sell cheaply forever.

the solution? none. either you buy it or not. we kinda hit the panic buying mode last week if you watch the market flow daily.

I wish the next event that award us with Mchaos is set to untradeable or inter account moveable, so this situation will never happen again.

again sorry for misunderstanding any of your guys here.

The reason why MChaos prices are going up is not because it's the last week of the event lol. I hope you realize that the reason why it's going up right now is because EMP Gear is now abundant in the market. Easily accessible. Heck people duo v2 for emp gear. Newer players that can't do that yet can easily build a 6 man party and clear v2 and get emp gear. Before people were using 3 full parties to clear v2. Now that it's not the case anymore people see emp gear so they buy it/get it through v2 (because they grinded hard and earned a spot in a empress party) and guess what they also had in mind ? Buy an MChaos and use it. DEMAND is higher than ever right now just because of that reason.

I also don't get why you would think because hardcore players are "HARDCORE" players they don't deserve what they get? That's why there are 2 types of players in MMORPGs. A casual player and a hardcore player. CASUALS will play at their own pace and progress at their own pace in the name of CASUAL. HARDCORE players will play and go hard at this game hence and work for what they want in this game and progress faster in the name of HARDCORE.

You also realize anyone literally ANYONE can start fresh and catch up to where any of the top players are right now. There are no restrictions. People either farm at den 2/3 or farm in future henesys. You're basically saying that someone that works harder than others( grind 10 hours everyday) shouldn't be rewarded for their hard work as much as someone who decides to mess around and grind (1 hour everyday) which literally blows my mind at how you would think that's a good way to approach the game.

And yes obviously these 90m MChaoses are affordable. I can buy them they are not impossible to get. But like I said 1 hour of grinding doesn't even net you a MCHAOS and that is just crazy to me. All servers I've played MChaoses have not been this hard to get. I don't disagree with whatever proposition your suggesting to increase the amount of mchaoses flowing around the server. What I do disagree with is the fact that you think end-game players don't deserve what they have when you have the chance to work just as hard as they did and get to where they are by working hard yourself.

The reason why MChaos prices are going up is not because it's the last week of the event lol. I hope you realize that the reason why it's going up right now is because EMP Gear is now abundant in the market. Easily accessible. Heck people duo v2 for emp gear. Newer players that can't do that yet can easily build a 6 man party and clear v2 and get emp gear. Before people were using 3 full parties to clear v2. Now that it's not the case anymore people see emp gear so they buy it/get it through v2 (because they grinded hard and earned a spot in a empress party) and guess what they also had in mind ? Buy an MChaos and use it. DEMAND is higher than ever right now just because of that reason.

I also don't get why you would think because hardcore players are "HARDCORE" players they don't deserve what they get? That's why there are 2 types of players in MMORPGs. A casual player and a hardcore player. CASUALS will play at their own pace and progress at their own pace in the name of CASUAL. HARDCORE players will play and go hard at this game hence and work for what they want in this game and progress faster in the name of HARDCORE.

You also realize anyone literally ANYONE can start fresh and catch up to where any of the top players are right now. There are no restrictions. People either farm at den 2/3 or farm in future henesys. You're basically saying that someone that works harder than others( grind 10 hours everyday) shouldn't be rewarded for their hard work as much as someone who decides to mess around and grind (1 hour everyday) which literally blows my mind at how you would think that's a good way to approach the game.

And yes obviously these 90m MChaoses are affordable. I can buy them they are not impossible to get. But like I said 1 hour of grinding doesn't even net you a MCHAOS and that is just crazy to me. All servers I've played MChaoses have not been this hard to get. I don't disagree with whatever proposition your suggesting to increase the amount of mchaoses flowing around the server. What I do disagree with is the fact that you think end-game players don't deserve what they have when you have the chance to work just as hard as they did and get to where they are by working hard yourself.
Have you played Royals. A white scroll or chaos scroll is 500m and only obtainable through certain gachapon... Not to mention gach tix are only available through cash shop and u can get 8k nx a day there. And that's only for reg cs... I really do think it's meant to be insanely hard to get MCs... It's meant to be insanely difficult... It's meant to be an insane gamble... I don't think it should be easily accessible for anyone. Regardless of grinding 10 hours or not. Hardcore player or not. I like the way it is pre legendary event. I don't know why this never came up beforehand but this event is meant only to be temporary, mchaos are meant to be a luxury. They will change the game immensely in my opinion if they are changed after legendary event.

And what new player can easily v2? Or knows how? When I started this server I didn't even know how to Zak lmfaoo. In b4 anyone calls me a nub

First of all Royals is a completely different server. PRE-BB and POST-BB servers don't compare and their economy is completely different(like 5 years old or whatever). And yes " And that's only for reg cs " is because that's their end game content and that's all they have. You have to realize this is a private server. MChaoses are not meant to be a 90m luxury item +. People make a rough average of 20 cubes an hour on this server. That's roughly 40m + whatever extra mesos/items you make let's say an average player makes 50m + an hour. There's not a single post-bb private server that doesn't let you farm 1 hour to afford 1 mchaos atleast.

New players that put their minds into the game can easily get strong enough for v2. You have to realize YOU are a casual player. My group of friends that I started this server with easily caught up to all the top players in the server right now. Some of us didn't even go that hard. My friend Slap literally farmed like 10 cubes everyday and look at where he is now. He's the top Paladin of the server. My guild literally has the top players of multiple classes and we started a lot later than the really really old players that were there since day 1. You can easily get and catch up to where the top players are right now but you won't do it by just bossing daily and AFKing for the rest of the day. Effort and time is what you need to put in just like what you do in real life if you want something then you work for it.

The fact that you didn't even know how to ZAK at the beginning just proves my point. You are a casual player(and there's nothing wrong with that) and Mchaoses/end game content are the least of your worries because you were never there to begin with. It's just you can't be out here giving your piece of mind on mchaoses when you literally said it yourself. YOU DON'T USE THEM the way end game players use them and don't know how it feels like to not get anything out of a week of farming. I dare you to farm enough for 10 mchaoses and use them and come back to me and tell me how you feel. Try to calculate the amount of hours you put in to get them too.

Whiskers

In a well-known server, people would spend an extra 20B+(cs/ws were about 100m ea) for 2 more att on a CLEAN claw.

In Jan when I started, MCS was about 55m, then went to 120m-ish. It then went down because of the event and is going right back up. I would not be surprised if they go for 120m+ soon with how common they have become to use. A cs/mcs is a gamble, just like any scroll (for the most part). I went 1/24 with 10% Earing Int, WS, LDS; as of right now that is about 1.7b for 5 magic att and 3 int. It sucks, but that's how the game is. Scrolling and cubing is a gamble in general and sometimes you "work hard" and get nothing in return, just like in real life.

The example above, mentioning how easy it is for new players to form a party and v2 is crazy. Simply putting 12% everything is what, 60m-130m-ish depending on what stat?, there are around 13 equip slots with %(depending on class ofc), and then having to also get a weapon and possibly cubing/scrolling it, as well as scrolling their other gear. <- That's an EASY (60m x 13 equips for only 12%) 700m+. 700m is about 368 cubes. Let's say the new player gets an avg of 15/hr (optimistic) while farming, that is still 25 hours. Yea, there are meso drops, NPC items, gacha, ect. I'm just negating those due to starter items and pot cost. As someone who makes mules, Iv had as low as 6 cubes from Lv1-70.

@UNZD~ Of course, someone who farms for 10 hours compared to 1 hour should be rewarded more. If both players get equal RNG/drops, then the person that farmed for 10 hours will have 10x more than the person that farmed for an hour. You now have 10x the meso/items to gamble with, that is your reward.

First of all Royals is a completely different server. PRE-BB and POST-BB servers don't compare and their economy is completely different(like 5 years old or whatever). And yes " And that's only for reg cs " is because that's their end game content and that's all they have. You have to realize this is a private server. MChaoses are not meant to be a 90m luxury item +. People make a rough average of 20 cubes an hour on this server. That's roughly 40m + whatever extra mesos/items you make let's say an average player makes 50m + an hour. There's not a single post-bb private server that doesn't let you farm 1 hour to afford 1 mchaos atleast.

New players that put their minds into the game can easily get strong enough for v2. You have to realize YOU are a casual player. My group of friends that I started this server with easily caught up to all the top players in the server right now. Some of us didn't even go that hard. My friend Slap literally farmed like 10 cubes everyday and look at where he is now. He's the top Paladin of the server. My guild literally has the top players of multiple classes and we started a lot later than the really really old players that were there since day 1. You can easily get and catch up to where the top players are right now but you won't do it by just bossing daily and AFKing for the rest of the day. Effort and time is what you need to put in just like what you do in real life if you want something then you work for it.

The fact that you didn't even know how to ZAK at the beginning just proves my point. You are a casual player(and there's nothing wrong with that) and Mchaoses/end game content are the least of your worries because you were never there to begin with. It's just you can't be out here giving your piece of mind on mchaoses when you literally said it yourself. YOU DON'T USE THEM the way end game players use them and don't know how it feels like to not get anything out of a week of farming. I dare you to farm enough for 10 mchaoses and use them and come back to me and tell me how you feel. Try to calculate the amount of hours you put in to get them too.
I'm comparing Royals the same way you compare the past amount of cube rates to now, when back then cubes were 3.5 m each. That's inflation and deflation friend, it happens that way in every server, the rise and fall of all items, its equivalent in how much they were worth and how likely you are to receive them. And I'm sad to say, in no way am I a casual player. I play often and when I do I'm farming or grinding to level up. And how are mchaos not meant to be a luxury item? It's what the economy decides and how the drop rates/ methods of obtaining them are decided, and in this server they are very much meant to be a luxury item, that's not any of our decisions as players and all we can do is suggest otherwise. You think that because your at end game that your entitled to more equipment just because you've made it that far, when in fact you can't state that your guild holds number one anything and arguing that is vain and silly. A few other top tier guilds can combat your strength and I see none of them here complaining like you are. I'm stating that it should be hard. You should be having a hard time like we all did. I spent almost 1b chaosing and mchaosing a witch belt to get it to 15 matk 14 atk with 1 slot. That is fair. I'm not mad at the money I've spent in fact it's MORE satisfying and gratifying to have it this way.

You saying you spent "almost 1b" chaosing and mchaosing a witch belt thinking it's a lot already proves my point. 1b is not a lot compared to the amount I've spent and a lot of other people spent. Nobody's complaining on forums but a lot of people are complaining on the inside. I'm just here to be the voice of the people and state out one of the problems this server has. And actually people have started discussing/agreeing with me on the fact that there is a problem with the way mchaoses are right now and they are all end game players and the only ones disagreeing are casual/mid game players when it shouldn't hurt you that mchaoses are more abundant in the market because you don't even use them anyways lol.

Again , making a v2 party is very easy now. I'm sorry but if you don't think going from the meta that was forming 3 parties 18 players to kill v2 to the current meta which is 6 manning it is not easy then I don't know what to tell you. Empress gear is dropping everyday because the new players that are grinding everyday and catching up are slowly getting into v2 parties and pumping more and more emp gear everyday into the game.

I'm sorry but the matter of the fact is if you haven't pumped in more than 4b-5b to mchaos emp gear and get nothing in return obviously you're not going to be bothered by it.

"You think that because your at end game that your entitled to more equipment just because you've made it that far ". I don't necessarily think we're entitled to more equipment try to find where I said that. I said that I want more mchaoses to be pumped into this garbage mchaos economy so it's healthier for end game players. There's so many end game players that are tired of farming or try to progress because the effort you have to put in just for MINIMAL or even NO PROGRESSION most of the time is insane and not healthy for any players. Progressing at the beginning just cubing buying decent gear is super easy and not toxic so yes getting 15% on everything is not hard at all.

You saying you spent "almost 1b" chaosing and mchaosing a witch belt thinking it's a lot already proves my point. 1b is not a lot compared to the amount I've spent and a lot of other people spent. Nobody's complaining on forums but a lot of people are complaining on the inside. I'm just here to be the voice of the people and state out one of the problems this server has. And actually people have started discussing/agreeing with me on the fact that there is a problem with the way mchaoses are right now and they are all end game players and the only ones disagreeing are casual/mid game players when it shouldn't hurt you that mchaoses are more abundant in the market because you don't even use them anyways lol.

Again , making a v2 party is very easy now. I'm sorry but if you don't think going from the meta that was forming 3 parties 18 players to kill v2 to the current meta which is 6 manning it is not easy then I don't know what to tell you. Empress gear is dropping everyday because the new players that are grinding everyday and catching up are slowly getting into v2 parties and pumping more and more emp gear everyday into the game.

I'm sorry but the matter of the fact is if you haven't pumped in more than 4b-5b to mchaos emp gear and get nothing in return obviously you're not going to be bothered by it.

"You think that because your at end game that your entitled to more equipment just because you've made it that far ". I don't necessarily think we're entitled to more equipment try to find where I said that. I said that I want more mchaoses to be pumped into this garbage mchaos economy so it's healthier for end game players. There's so many end game players that are tired of farming or try to progress because the effort you have to put in just for MINIMAL or even NO PROGRESSION most of the time is insane and not healthy for any players. Progressing at the beginning just cubing buying decent gear is super easy and not toxic so yes getting 15% on everything is not hard at all.
I guess that's the thing then because your side of the story is people are saying that your opinion is better for them and my side is saying the opposite. Their should be a poll or something of the sort unless the admins and GMs decide based upon what's said here. I was giving a sole example of 1b spent on my witch belt, yesterday alone I spent another 300m on a single equip. And of course your not going to literally state your entitled to more gear, it's just what I gather from reading this especially since you say the only people disagreeing are mid to casual players as if hardcore players are somehow more valuable or their opinion matters more on this discussion. And that's where I disagree, I think this economy is pretty balanced and I enjoy the difficulty and nervousness of mchaosing gear and I pretty much do it to every piece of gear I get.

Whiskers

Farming MCS is so easy right now. The "Hardcore" players that farm for 10+ hrs should be able to easily get multiple MCS daily. Some think 1B is nothing. To a person that farms 10 hrs a day daily for a month, bc "HARDCORE", 10b should be like nothing as well. 10 (hrs of suggested HARDCORE farming) x 20 (avg cubes an hr you said) = 200 (cubes a day). 200 (cubes) x 1.9m (a fair price for a cube atm) = 380m (pre tax). 380m (from 200 cubes) x 30 (for a month) = 11.4b (pre tax).

11b a month for a "religious" hardcore farmer ONLY farming and ONLY 10 hours (ppl play for way more lol). 11b not even including DF/CS, meso, gacha, NPC. Even right now, with MCS at 100m each, that is 110 MCS. There is a fair chance to make a decent item with that. To me, the Hardcore player has a good chance at getting a decent item those odds, esp since the Hardcore player will more than likely v2/cht daily as well.

I doesn't get why you want to compare it to and hourly gain of grinding? on average I usually get around 10 cube per hour. sometimes none during a short 30 minute grind. let say a mchaos mule took about 6 hour of pure grinding to get 1 mchaos. shoudn't a 6 hour effort be payed with 6 hour of grinding effort? hence the current 80-90m ish price point (its quite cheap if you think about the effort require to make one mule, go and make one I challange you. I made it once and it was hell). while I do agree that we need mchaos as a drop somewhere / special shop, what you doing right now is denying these player of their effort.

My advice, if you want cheap/free stuff just do it your self. just go and make plenty of mules. Pretty sure @Whiskers can teach you. I literally saw 10 mchaos in his store like 2 weeks ago.

I doesn't get why you want to compare it to and hourly gain of grinding? on average I usually get around 10 cube per hour. sometimes none during a short 30 minute grind. let say a mchaos mule took about 6 hour of pure grinding to get 1 mchaos. shoudn't a 6 hour effort be payed with 6 hour of grinding effort? hence the current 80-90m ish price point (its quite cheap if you think about the effort require to make one mule, go and make one I challange you. I made it once and it was hell). while I do agree that we need mchaos as a drop somewhere / special shop, what you doing right now is denying these player of their effort.

My advice, if you want cheap/free stuff just do it your self. just go and make plenty of mules. Pretty sure @Whiskers can teach you. I literally saw 10 mchaos in his store like 2 weeks ago.
Whiskers is the king of mchaos. He had 16 and bought perfect earrings with it. It's a tonne of hard work, constant grinding/pqing and doing the events

The only way to grind strictly for MChaoses right now is to make a mule and get 7 trophies and if you think making a mule just to get a scroll that is in very high demand is just not healthy for the server or anyone. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that does not believe in making mules just to farm better. I/L and DS are obviously the god tier farmers right now but a lot of people including myself don't want to make one just to have a better farming experience because we want to enjoy the class we picked. So no I don't believe in making a mule just to farm mchaos and delete rinse repeat. That's stupid and is obviously a problem which is why I'm trying to get the GMs attention so they decide to do something about it. Give us another way to farm it besides making a mule and get 7 trophies.

The only way to grind strictly for MChaoses right now is to make a mule and get 7 trophies and if you think making a mule just to get a scroll that is in very high demand is just not healthy for the server or anyone. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that does not believe in making mules just to farm better. I/L and DS are obviously the god tier farmers right now but a lot of people including myself don't want to make one just to have a better farming experience because we want to enjoy the class we picked. So no I don't believe in making a mule just to farm mchaos and delete rinse repeat. That's stupid and is obviously a problem which is why I'm trying to get the GMs attention so they decide to do something about it. Give us another way to farm it besides making a mule and get 7 trophies.
If you grind 10 hours a day and that's healthy but making a mule and doing it like 2 or 3 hours is unhealthy I'm just confused... It's easy to make mules. Way easier then grinding. I'm just giving genuine advice and it's a great way to get mchaos before we ruin the economy after legendary event. It's balanced now I feel. This is meant to just be for the event. Sorry if I sound like a broken record. I genuinely dislike the idea of mcs being a regular item. It needs to be rare, it needs to be unlikely and a gamble.

Mufasa

Farming MCS is so easy right now. The "Hardcore" players that farm for 10+ hrs should be able to easily get multiple MCS daily. Some think 1B is nothing. To a person that farms 10 hrs a day daily for a month, bc "HARDCORE", 10b should be like nothing as well. 10 (hrs of suggested HARDCORE farming) x 20 (avg cubes an hr you said) = 200 (cubes a day). 200 (cubes) x 1.9m (a fair price for a cube atm) = 380m (pre tax). 380m (from 200 cubes) x 30 (for a month) = 11.4b (pre tax).

11b a month for a "religious" hardcore farmer ONLY farming and ONLY 10 hours (ppl play for way more lol). 11b not even including DF/CS, meso, gacha, NPC. Even right now, with MCS at 100m each, that is 110 MCS. There is a fair chance to make a decent item with that. To me, the Hardcore player has a good chance at getting a decent item those odds, esp since the Hardcore player will more than likely v2/cht daily as well.
The issue is that people can make money faster than mchaos enter the game.(especially after the legends event) Thus the item price goes up, way up. At some point it wont be as "easy" to get as you claim because:
1) the scroll will be super expensive
2) due to the lack of them, you're hardly able to buy them

Both of the factors are incredibly demotivating when you get to the point where the majority of your gear upgrades happen through this one scroll.

Whiskers

I was using the numbers that were given to me^
Of course, they will harder to obtain. This event has given many people the chance to upgrade their items with more ease. This event has also made the number of perfect weapons increase as well ( also making 10% /60% att scrolls pretty much worthless atm). I'm not against another source of MCS but I don't think it needs to be a 'daily scroll' like a WS. In my opinion, it is an 'end game scroll', so I can understand a hefty price on it; although there does need to be a small source of them other than gacha.

Wtf also just noticed... Bruh... Just cause I didn't know how to Zak at the beginning means fuck all.. lol I was 6 when I started playing maple, I didn't get to bossing because I was a dumb kid who only could pq. Crazy how u make that assumption that I'm casual cause I didn't know how to boss months ago, I don't even know what point your trying to make saying that. I boss daily, I lead bosses, I boss with my guild, just stop being so high and mighty because you have played longer. And yeah, I have had 10mchaos and that's 1b if that and that's nothing in my opinion. It's just not as bad or as horrible as your making it seem. It should be available else where but it should still be rare and a gamble. Duh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)