Job Angelic Buster Transforms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taboo

Game Master
Staff member
Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
1,715
Best answers
2
IGN
Taboo
Angelic Buster
Born without a tail or magic, a young Nova named Tear endured disappointment from Nova elders and flat-out torment from her peers. Her only friends were two kind boys, Kyle and Velderoth, who watched over her from the get-go. Together, they formed the Heliseum Force, dreaming of one day recapturing the homeland that was stolen from them. But they were too young to stand up to the attacks on Pantheon...

When the Heliseum Force is overwhelmed at Pantheon, Tear calls on the power of an ancient relic to save her friends. Her plan works, but she gets much more than she bargained for. Now, the voice of the ancient Nova dragon warrior, Eskalade, rings out in her head. It tells Tear of her new destiny... to become the Angelic Buster!


Overview
CLASS
: Nova
EQUIPMENT TYPE: Pirate
MAIN WEAPON: Soul Shooter (unique weapon type)
SUB EQUIP: Soul Ring (unique sub-equip type)
ATTACK DISTANCE: Ranged
MOBILITY: High
HP: Mid
MP: N/A
PRIMARY STAT: Dexterity


Soul Recharge System
11227


Soul Battery skills are powerful attacks that must be recharged after use, and the only way to recharge them is by attacking enemies! Different attacks will recharge the skills at different rates, and the Affinity Heart skills can help them recharge faster. You’ll know a skill needs to be recharged when its icon turns gray. The Soul Battery UI lists all available Soul Battery skills and their availability.


Skills
Beginner


  • Soul Buster: Hold down the attack key to attack continuously. Works while moving: At Master Level: Damage 60%, Max Enemies Hit: 3, Recharge Success Chance 20%, Master Level: 1.
  • Exclusive Spell: Increases all team members’ stats: At Master Level: Weapon/Magic ATT +4%, Duration 40 minutes, Cooldown 2 hours. Master Level: 1. Obtained on Level 200.
  • True Heart Inheritance: At Master Level: Additional Soul Shooter Mastery +10%, Master Level: 1. Obtained on Level 200.
  • Grappling Heart: Use to move to the nearest platform above you. Press jump while moving to cancel. Master Level: 1.
  • Terms and Conditions: At Master Level: Damage +100%, Duration 10 sec, Cooldown 90 sec. Master Level: 1.


1st Job

  • Star Bubble: Soul Battery Skill: At Master Level: Damage 500%, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Recharge Chance: 70%. Master Level: 20.
  • Feather Hop: Jumps further. Master Level: 10.
  • Melody Cross: At Master Level: Accuracy +450, Duration 180 sec. Master Level: 15.
  • Affinity Heart I: At Master Level: Permanently increases Recharge Rate by +20%, Speed by +20, Jump by 10 and Speed Limit by 10. Master Level: 20.


2nd Job

  • Lovely Sting: Soul Battery Skill: Inflict enemies with a debuff then use the skill again to detonate the debuff for massive damage. At Master Level: Damage 300%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Recharge Chance: 50%. Master Level: 20.
  • Pink Pummel: At Master Level: Damage 280%, Recharge Chance: 20%. Master Level: 20.
  • Power Transfer: At Master Level: Damage Absorbed: 1%, Damage Reduced with Shield: 50%, Duration 180 sec. Master Level: 20.
  • Soul Shooter Mastery: At Master Level: Permanently increases Soul Shooter Mastery by +50%, Accuracy by +200 and Weapon ATT +20. Master Level: 10.
  • Beautiful Soul: At Master Level: Permanently increases DEX by +40. Master Level: 5.
  • Affinity Heart II: At Master Level: Every 10 enemies killed will give 100% chance for recharge. Permanently increases Status Ailment Resistance by +10% and All Elements Resistance by +10%. Master Level: 20.


3rd Job

  • Soul Seeker: Soul Battery Skill: Create 4 essences that randomly attack 2 mobs within range: At Master Level: Damage 300%, Recreate Essence Chance: 60%, Recharge Chance: 40%, Max Damage: 10,000,000. Master Level: 20.
  • Shining Star Burst: Soul Battery Skill: Damage dealt against enemies launched by Heavenly Crash doubled: At Master Level: Damage 480%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Recharge Chance: 40%. Master Level: 20.
  • Heavenly Crash: Attacked mobs are lifted upwards: At Master Level: Damage +440%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Recharge Chance: 20%. Master Level: 20.
  • Dragon Whistle: At Master Level: Damage +40, Duration 180 sec. Master Level: 20.
  • Iron Blossom: Effect doubled when Power Transfer Shield is up: At Master Level: Power Stance chance 40%. Master Level: 20.
  • Love Me Heart: At Master Level: Permanently increases Max HP by +1000 and Weapon/Magic DEF +1000. Master Level: 10.
  • Affinity Heart III: 100% Recharge chance when Recharge fills 3 consecutive times: At Master Level: Permanently increases DEX by +20 and Damage by +10%. Master Level: 20.


4th Job

  • Celestial Roar: Soul Battery Skill: At Master Level: Damage 670%, Number of Attacks: 2, Max Monster Hit: 8, Stun Chance 60%, Stun Duration 6 sec, Recharge Chance: 50%, Max Damage: 30,000,000. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.
  • Trinity: Soul Battery Skill: Can deal up to 3 hits with additional input: Applies a stacking buff up to 4 times on hit: At Master Level: Damage 1060%, Number of Attacks: 1, Max Monster Hit: 1, Trinity Damage and DEF ignore buff: +10%, Recharge Chance: 40%, Max Damage: 40,000,000. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.
  • Finale Ribbon: At Master Level: Damage 4000%, Number of Attacks: 1, Max Monster Hit: 10, Debuff Duration 30 sec, Attack Power -40%, Party Attack power -20%, Max Damage set to 1,200,000, Cooldown 90 sec, Recharge Chance: 80%, Max Damage: 99,999,999. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.
  • Celestial Roar: Soul Battery Skill: At Master Level: Damage 670%, Number of Attacks: 2, Max Monster Hit: 8, Stun Chance 60%, Stun Duration 6 sec, Recharge Chance: 50%, Max Damage: 30,000,000. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.
  • Soul Resonance: At Master Level: Damage 500%, Max Monsters Hit: 10, Duration 8 sec, Max Finishing Blow Based on Remaining Duration: 2400%, Damage Against Bosses: +30%, Cooldown 60 sec, Max Damage: 99,999,999. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.
  • Star Gazer: At Master Level: Max Critical Damage +60%, Minimum Critical Damage 30%, Doesn’t stack with Sharp Eyes. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.
  • Soul Shooter Expert: At Master Level: Mastery +70%, Damage +30, Critical Rate +30%, Minimum Critical Damage +15%. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.
  • Affinity Heart IV: At Master Level: 100% chance to reattempt Recharge again when it fails. 50% chance to increase damage by 25% for 5 seconds when Recharge is successful. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.
  • Nova Warrior: At Master Level: All Stats +15%, Duration 900 sec. Master Level: 30. Requires Mastery Book.


Hyper Skills

  • Soul Seeker - Make Up: : Increases Soul Seeker's recreation chance. Recreation chance +10%.
  • Soul Seeker - Recharge Up: : Increases Soul Seeker's recharge chance. Recharge chance +10%.
  • Soul Seeker - Reinforce: : Increases Soul Seeker's damage. Damage +20%.
  • Finale Ribbon - Cooldown Cutter: : Reduces Finale Ribbon cooldown. Cooldown: -20%.
  • Finale Ribbon - Reinforce: : Increases Finale Ribbon's damage. Damage +20%.
  • Finale Ribbon - Overwhelm: Increases Finale Ribbon's damage max value debuff amount. Debuff's damage max value +100000.
  • Soul Resonance - Persist: Increases Soul Resonance's duration. Duration +4 sec.
  • Soul Resonance - Cooldown Cutter: Reduces Soul Resonance's cooldown. Cooldown -20%.
  • Soul Resonance - Reinforce: Increases Soul Resonance's damage. Damage +20%.
  • Supreme Supernova: Large supernova attack. Max Enemies Hit: 15, Duration: 12 seconds, Damage: 800%, Cooldown: 90 seconds, Max Damage: 9999999.
  • Final Contract: Duration: 30 seconds, Critical Rate +30%, Stance Chance +100%, Abormal Status Resistance +100%, Elemental Resistance +100%, Cooldown: 120 seconds.
  • Pretty Exaltation: Ignore inactive Recharge skills for 30 seconds, Cooldown: 90 seconds.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top