Ardentmill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Game Master
Staff member

Hello Croosaders! After much effort and testing, Ardentmill is finally here. In Ardentmill, you can learn professions that are used for your own advantage. You can access Ardentmill through a portal located in most towns.

Talk to Grant the elder and he will guide you with professions. You may learn up to 2 professions: one primary profession (Mining or Herbalism) and one crafting profession (Alchemy, Accessory Crafting, or Smithing). Professions must be interconnected to each other and cannot be “cross-learned”. For example, Alchemy is learned only through Herbalism while Smithing or Accessory Crafting is learned only through Mining. Please note that you must be at least level 30 and have advanced to second job before you can begin.
Recipes: Certain items require recipes to be crafted. Recipes are dropped by mobs, bosses, or they can be purchased through recipe merchants in Ardentmill.

Ardentmill merchants:
Nack (Material Merchant) sells certain items used for crafts, along with special tickets to enter Cole's Mine or Saffron's Herb Field.
Ramsey (Recipe Merchant) sells recipes specifically for Accessory Crafting and Smithing professions.
Angelica (Alchemy Recipe Merchant) sells recipes specifically for the Alchemy profession.

Fatigue:

You will gain Fatigue points every time you craft items. Once you reach up to 100 Fatigue, your profession skills are temporarily disabled. You can reduce your Fatigue level by purchasing energy drinks from Nack (Material Merchant) or by using a Fatigue Reset Coupon from the Cash shop. Keep in mind that there is no limit on Energy Drink usage on Croosade. In addition, your Fatigue level automatically reduces by five each hour and will fully reset daily at 00:00 UTC.

Talk to Cole (Master of Mining) to learn Mining. You must learn mining before you can learn Accessory Crafting OR Smithing. He will give you a pickaxe, which is required to harvest ores. Ores are mined through veins, which are located everywhere across Maple World.
Accessory Crafting:
Intaglio is the master of Accessory Crafting. Accessory Crafting enables you to craft rings, pendants and shoulder accessories using ores. You can purchase some recipes through Ramsey (Recipe Merchant), located in Ardentmill.
Smithing:
Gere is the master of smithing. Smithing enables you to craft weapons and armor using ores. You can purchase some recipes through Ramsey (Recipe Merchant), located in Ardentmill.
Talk to Saffron (Master of Herbalism) to learn Herbalism. You must learn Herbalism before you can learn Alchemy. She will give you a shovel, which is required to harvest roots, plants, and seeds. Roots, plants, and seeds are harvested through herbs, which are located everywhere across Maple World.
Alchemy:
Ally is the master of Alchemy. Alchemy enables you to craft potions using herbs and oils. You can purchase some recipes through Angelica (Alchemy Recipe Merchant), located in Ardentmill.

Questions & Answers
Q: How do I level my profession?
A: Crafting allows you to earn experience to raise its mastery level. The higher level it is, the higher the success rate when crafting an item.

Q: I accidentally chose a profession by mistake. Can I unlearn it?
A: You can unlearn it through that profession’s master. Keep in mind that the profession’s level that you choose to unlearn will return to zero.

Q: Some items (bottles and molds) are required for crafting, but I can’t seem to find it.
A: Various items required can be purchased through Nack (Material Merchant), Ramsey (Recipe Merchant), or Angelica (Alchemy Recipe Merchant) at the top of Ardentmill. Other items such as recipes are dropped by monsters and bosses, or through mining and harvesting.

Q: Help! I used up all my fatigue and I need to craft right now!
A: You can reduce your Fatigue level by purchasing energy drinks from Nack or by using a Fatigue Reset Coupon from the Cash shop. There is no limit on Energy Drink usage on Croosade. Fatigue level automatically reduces by five each hour and will fully reset daily at 00:00 UTC.

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
Couple questions:
Will there be any way to get the Gallant Emblems required to craft the shoulder accessories?
Are the Imps already in the game? (I believe you got them from Heartstones, I broke one but didn't get any to drop.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)