bowmans are worth UE?

OneShot

so hello everyone
i want to creat a bowman
so i want to know few things about them
1)What does ue gets from being a ue exept skill?
2)Is the bowmans skill good and usefull while grinding?
3)Which bowman do you think is better? (dmg, skills look, fun, etc)

IGN
Sovereign
1) They start at lv 50, get a medal that has watt/matt, currently the only other medal that is better (Afaik) is the medal you get at lv 200. You can also equip items that are 10 lvs above you.

2) The UE skill is good for Bowmasters, because their mobbng is pretty bad; therefore, the skill they get solve their mobbing issues. As a MM, they already have pierce which is good enough mobbing and for the most part way better than the UE skill.

3) Bowmasters have a higher damage ceiling, because of their Hurricane Skill; however, MMs have more damage with less funds. In terms of fun, it depends on what you find satisfying. If you like to hit fast, Bowmasters, if you like to hit slowish and hard, MMs. They are equally flashy for the most part... my favorite though, is bowmasters. I just prefer bows overall.

OneShot

1) They start at lv 50, get a medal that has watt/matt, currently the only other medal that is better (Afaik) is the medal you get at lv 200. You can also equip items that are 10 lvs above you.

2) The UE skill is good for Bowmasters, because their mobbng is pretty bad; therefore, the skill they get solve their mobbing issues. As a MM, they already have pierce which is good enough mobbing and for the most part way better than the UE skill.

3) Bowmasters have a higher damage ceiling, because of their Hurricane Skill; however, MMs have more damage with less funds. In terms of fun, it depends on what you find satisfying. If you like to hit fast, Bowmasters, if you like to hit slowish and hard, MMs. They are equally flashy for the most part... my favorite though, is bowmasters. I just prefer bows overall.
well thank you very much.
if i creat a ue which cygnus should i get to 120? which one is the fastest?

IGN
Aviram
I'm sorry. Did I miss something? I just thought, Ultimate Explorers aren't available yet. Someone refresh my memory.

OneShot

I'm sorry. Did I miss something? I just thought, Ultimate Explorers aren't available yet. Someone refresh my memory.
they wasnt in v95 but we are in v105 now
Post automatically merged:

about the second part, is the bowmaster grinds is that bad?
i think that bowmasters got Ultimate Inferno is the ue skill really matter?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)