Not open for further replies.

Taboo

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Taboo
Hello Croosaders!

Over the past few weeks, we were working on importing cash items. This process took a lot of time and effort on multiple fronts in order to present to all of you in a timely manner. We initially gave ourselves a limit of how much we will add but after some discussion, we decided to bring all we could. None of this would have been possible if it wasn't for Heisenberg working endlessly to make sure everything worked properly. The amount of complicated back end changes he had to make was insurmountable.

Imported NX
  • Items that did not work well with the current version were removed.
  • Some items may not work as they would in later versions due to many client limitations.
  • Some items weren't intended to be placed in a users inventory, so they have a random image assigned to them. Such items typically lack a name.
  • Some gender specific items are able to be worn by both genders.
  • Some items give ~1-3 +jump / speed / accuracy. It is such a minor bonus to the equips that we've decided to ignore and allow it as is.
  • Both visual and stat set effects do not work.
  • Commands provided in the description of the item do not work.
  • All clothing and weapons obtained through the Surprise Style BoxPremium Cash Shop Surprise (purchased in cash shop) are tradeable unless the item states otherwise.
  • All cash clothing and weapons are in the Surprise Style BoxPremium Cash Shop Surprise, imported and not. We don't want to have people waiting for their look.
If you would like to make a cash item in your inventory permanent, you can do so by visiting the Credit Shop using @credits.
  • Permanent items will be untradeable.
  • Any time limited cash item can be taken to Duey to be disposed. Duey is found in many of the major towns.
  • Permanent cash items and pet equips will not be accepted by Duey.

PETS
Pets will also be added to the Credit Shop! Before purchase, there will be an image provided that will display the pet's standing position so you can get a feel as to how big or small it is. Ignore the descriptions. Pet's do not have built-in meso magnet, item pouch, etc.

Limitations: Pets are lacking their warp animation and sound.

PET EQUIPS
Along with pets come pet equips! Pet equips for the pets purchased in the credit shop can be obtained through the Cash Shop.

RINGS
Chat and Label rings are now available in the Credit Shop. There are many fun and colorful or dark and edgy rings to choose from. Mix and match to find what fits your new outfit the best!

Limitations: The rings below are not flush. We have provided images so that users who are considering whether or not they want to purchase these select rings will be able to see what they'll actually look like in game. If you do not see images inside the spoilers, please contact a staff member.

Red Rose Chat Ring

Strawberry Cake Word Bubble Ring

Moon Bunny Word Bubble Ring

V Chat Ring

Dark Magician Chat Ring

Nova Chat Ring

Red Rose Label Ring

Romantic Lace Label Ring

Blue Strawberry Basket Label Ring

Strawberry Label Ring

Diamond Label Ring

Sweet Summer Label Ring

Green Forest Label Ring

Baby Label Ring

Bunny Label Ring

G Clef Label Ring

Snow Day Dream Label Ring

Snowy Christmas Label Ring

Sheep Label Ring

Meadow Sheep Label Ring

Honey Bee Label Ring

Pineapple Label Ring

Princess Diary Label Ring

Snowman's Red Scarf Label Ring

Mighty Banana Label Ring

Bunny Label Ring

Sunshine Ranch Label Ring

Colorbug Label Ring

Shark Label Ring

Cat Skein Label Ring

DJ JM Label Ring

Pink Bean Chocolate Label Ring

Pink Bean Label Ring

Spider Label Ring

Christmas Label Ring

Baby Chick Label Ring

Ladybug Label Ring

Dark Magician Label Ring

Mustache Label Ring

Glistening Eluna Label Ring

Nova Label Ring

Honey Pot Label Ring

Jam Label Ring

Falling Darkness Label Ring

Flutterby Dream Label Ring

Ark Label Ring

Little Teddy Label Ring

Corgi Label Ring

White Chocolate Label Ring

Choco Label Ring

Children's Day Label Ring

We ask that you please stay on topic. Any posts that are not on topic will be removed.
Enjoy,
Croosade Team

Last edited:

Scowl

Best answers
IGN
Flare
Awesome work! Keep it up!

Lyff

Best answers
I am so excited! Thanks for all your hard work guys, keep it up!

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
Thank you for all the hard work you guys have done!

Babe

Best answers
IGN
Polar
So if we get something that isn’t permanent, does it cost more to make it permanent via @credits?

Also where is Ink-And-Wash ring :-(

Other than that, I’ve been dying for this update to come. Thanks for the hard work!

Mellow

Best answers
Gosh, I can't imagine how long you guys had to have worked to make this happen! Thank you so much, I can't wait to get all dapper with these new items!

Taboo

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Taboo
So if we get something that isn’t permanent, does it cost more to make it permanent via @credits?
Also where is Ink-And-Wash ring :-(
Other than that, I’ve been dying for this update to come. Thanks for the hard work!
No cash item is permanent unless made permanent through the credit shop. I have made it more clear that credits will have to be spent.
Only the bugged rings are listed above. The rest appear as intended. We just want to make sure people don't get surprised when their ring doesn't appear as it should. Rings that are a bit buggy will have their own little section that would be stated as such so users will know the difference.

Cole

Best answers
Fucking insane!

inb4 2x attack pet equips

uoon

Best answers
Will there be new hair added down the road?

Dutchkitten

Best answers
IGN
Poesje
Thanks for all the hard work!
Appreciate it.

Wish i was off now so i could check all the new nx now.. now i have to wait till afternoon ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)