Not open for further replies.

Taboo

Game Master
Staff member
IGN
Taboo
1. Shalom! Happyville is Back
(December 20, 2018 – January 15, 2019)

The Festival of Lights is all about celebrating freedom and it's never been more appropriate than right now! Enjoy all your favorite holiday events including the Quest for Torr's Horn! Transform yourself with Cliff's potion! Mazel Tov!

2. Season's Greetings, Maplers!
(December 20th, 2018 - December 25th, 2018)
It's the season of giving! Not all presents are just simply given away for free. We will be running a Christmas Tree Decoration contest! The best decorated trees will be gifted the greatest prizes!
With a contest comes rules and regulations. You must abide by these rules for the entry to be accepted.
  • Maximum amount of people allowed per entry: 3. Each must be present in the photo.
  • Each person can only participate in one submission. They will be disqualified if they have multiple entries. This applies to mule accounts / characters. However, those who participated along side such a user will still have the opportunity to win!
  • The screenshot must be in 1024x768 resolution. It must be a full screenshot.
  • Private message Taboo with your screenshot and participants IGNs to submit your entry.
  • All entries will be posted in a thread on Christmas.
  • Be creative!

Now for the exciting part, rewards! We will review all submissions and vote for the top 3 trees.

First Place
2010 Winter King / Queen Medal (stats)
Chair of your choice
Permanent NX clothing of your choice
Pet of your choice

Second Place
2010 Winter Adventurer (stats)
Permanent NX clothing of your choice
Pet of your choice

Third Place
2010 Winter Adventurer (no stats)
Pet of your choice

FAQ
Q: How do I prevent my items from being stolen when I start decorating a tree?
A: There is special code set in place where you are not able to loot any other players items while inside the tree decorating maps.

Q: What happens to my items if I disconnect?
A: All items will be sent back to your inventory. You do not have to worry about losing items.

Q: How long do I have before my items expire?
A: Items will not expire in this map. They will only be removed from the floor when you exit the map. Do NOT exit if you're not done. You will have to redo all your work!

Q: Can I drop any item?
A: You cannot drop untradable, or 1-of-a-kind objects in there, or CS items.

Q: There is a person that keeps following my group and griefing our tree / picture. How can we get rid of them?
A: If there is a person following you around, please report the user to Taboo. They will be disqualified from the contest and may possibly be banned.

Q: How will the trees be judged?
A: We will judge the trees on overall creativity and theme.

Q: Can I enter in both v92 and v100?
A: Of course! You will not be disqualified for participating in both.

Having trouble getting started?

3. Merry Christmas!
(December 25, 2018)
Santa will be bringing goodies for all the boys and girls!

Happy Holidays!
- Croosade Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)