Taboo

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Taboo
🎃 Costume Contest!🎃
Event period: October 19th ~ October 31st, 23:59 UTC
While no one can look as horrifying as Blue in any of her outfits, you can try!
For this event, well it's pretty simple. Dress up as you would on Halloween! The more unique and recognizable, the more likely you are to win. You may post a picture along side your outfit to show what you were going for.
In order to enter the event, post your submission here. Any other posts will be removed regardless. If you have a question about the event, feel free to send me a Private Message.
  • One entry per person.
  • One person per entry.
  • Screen shot must be taken in game.
  • No custom editing such as filters, etc. You may change your entry.
  • Only post your entry. Questions or comments can be private messaged to me.
  • Staff will vote for their top 3 favorite.
  • Be creative

Prizes:
1st Place:
Any Permanent NX item (excluding NX with stats, or time limited credit shop items). This also means things like the lovely Ink-and-Wash ring! Not only that, but a chair and a permanent mount!

2nd Place:
Any Permanent NX item (excluding NX with stats, or time limited credit shop items). This also means things like the lovely Ink-and-Wash ring! Also, a permanent mount of your choosing or a chair of your choice.

3rd Place:
Any Permanent NX item (excluding NX with stats, or time limited credit shop items). This also means things like the lovely Ink-and-Wash ring! Also, a chair of your choice!

Last edited:

Charlie

Best answers
IGN
Cynical
Dress up as you would on Halloween!
Taking these words literally.
I dressed up as Rex Kwon Do IRL and in-game from the movie Napoleon Dynamite
Take a look at what I am wearing people, you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.

Last edited:

Babe

Best answers
IGN
Polar
IRL I tend to go for the goofy outfits during Halloween, so this one was perfect for me,
In honor of Oktoberfest, I dressed up as a bratwurst!

We don't have the beer tent event on Croosade so I couldn't take the screenshot there :'(

[/=spoiler]

Uchiha

Best answers
IGN
Cult
My face when they said "all pumpkins not picked from the pumpkin patch will be baked into pumpkin pies"

Attempted to make my own MapleStory Pumpkin Patch. Tried to get as many "pumpkins" in a screenshot as I could in game.
Managed to get a total of 6 pumpkin (pies) in a screenshot if I count chair as 1.

Bombmouse

Best answers
IGN
Maus
Well, there was an attempt. The only thing I could really come up with after mucking around in the cash shop for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)