Credit Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy

Administrator
Staff member
Salut everyone,

the time for the release of the credit exchange has finally come. During todays next restart the credit exchange content will be added to the game. Note that there is not much content yet, as we are trying to keep the credit exchange fair and have to think of things that do not disadvantage other players which is not as easy as it might seem. Nonetheless we think that we have added some cool stuff so far to thank those people who support the server with their donations. Of course more content like more cosmetics, pets or other unique stuff will follow by time.

At the moment there are no custom/imported hairstyles, faces, or skins only those available in v92, however, be sure that we are working on that to give you a greater range soon.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
Will give you one random chair out of all chairs in the game that you do not have yet.
4.PNG
You can add up to 5 auto buff slots (character bound) to your auto buff gem. The buffs saved in those slots will be automatically recasted whenever they run out. Note that you have to cast the buff yourself the first time to activate.
5.PNG
51.PNG
52.PNG
53.PNG
Whenever you have a new hairstyle, face or skin color you may want to save it for later. You can save up to 9 looks in each catergory and change between them at any time.
6.PNG
61.PNG
62.PNG
63.PNG
Tired of getting debuffed by bosses like Zakum or other monsters? This item will automatically use curing potions from your inventory if you have any for the appropriate debuff. Always on. To disable put it in the cash shop inventory.
7.PNG
Tired of feeding your pet? Use Auto Feed so your pet takes food whenever it needs it. Always on. To disable put in the cash shop inventory.
8.PNG

Kind regards,
Teddy

Teddy

Administrator
Staff member
Since not all chairs in the game are tradeable, no. It will give u one random chair out of all chairs in the game that you do not possess yet.

thornd

Then this is extremely pay2win (what we were talking about earlier).

Chairs are going to sell for millions of mesos, and all you need is 2,000 credits to get a random one. You've effectively created a real money ($) to mesos exchange rate.

EDIT: Unless I'm interpreting this wrong - do you mean to say that all chairs from the Surprise Chair Box are untradable?

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
As already mentioned by someone in your thread, that would mean that cosmetics are p2w too because it saves you Cash and thus allowing you to buy more Gachapon Tickets. Excuse me but this is bullshit.
You seem to consider everything that is not cosmetic only as p2w but this is not everyone's opinion and many players will expect to get something for supporting us. We already tried to make this as fair as possible and this is not much of an advantage.

If this is what you consider as extreme, then I don't know what you consider GM Scroll rewards as.

Marlu

Then this is extremely pay2win (what we were talking about earlier).

Chairs are going to sell for millions of mesos, and all you need is 2,000 credits to get a random one. You've effectively created a real money ($) to mesos exchange rate.

EDIT: Unless I'm interpreting this wrong - do you mean to say that all chairs from the Surprise Chair Box are untradable?
In what way is this p2w. Its a chair, not a 30att work glove. Chairs won't help you in any way to progress or be stronger.
The only thing that it will do is make you sit majestic in FM.

thornd

You sound frustrated. I'm sorry if I caused you distress - I am just trying to give you feedback to help your server.

Cosmetics being pay2win by your definition isn't something that can't be solved. Have donor-only cosmetics like all the top successful servers, and you'll be fine. This way, people won't be sacrificing anything - all the cosmetics would be donor-locked and both non-donors and donors would be able to get the Gachapon Tickets that they want.

Every server has a story about why it exists - the top two servers exist to provide fair gameplay to non-donors and donors alike. If you guys can provide a better reason for why Croosade exists compared to that, I think you'd attract more players. Right now, it just seems like a p2w low-rate when there are non-p2w alternatives with larger communities out there. And please don't leave the "then just quit" shtick. I want to be on your side, I just need a reason.

Lastly, I hope you aren't offended by this, but asking about GM Scrolls is a clear strawman argument. Which successful server has implemented GM Scroll donation prizes? I've never heard of this. Please don't provide extreme examples to diminish our feedback, we're all here trying to help as fellow Croosaders.

In what way is this p2w. Its a chair, not a 30att work glove. Chairs won't help you in any way to progress or be stronger.
The only thing that it will do is make you sit majestic in FM.
That chair could be sold. Depending on how the economy ends up, it could be sold for millions which would allow you to work towards scrolling a 30 attack work glove. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
why didnt u add a way to just use the credits as points in crosde points shop ? i need a 2x copun and i cant get it cuz i got no points, or like a perm store for credits or smthing usefull . afterall its a donate ...

About chairs I don't even care how much ppl will be selling them for but more as in it should be something that donator kind of feel special I guess ? If I donated money for it and see someone who just bought t in game it's kinda meh. Why won't just make few nice exclusive chairs that can be gained only from donation ? Cuz if I don't have to donate for it to have it then might as well just buy it in game. Regardless pay2win aspect that all depends how many ppl will be actually selling them and for how much. If it becomes every second store full of chairs then it's not right. And t might since it's random chair if someone won't like it of course they will want to sell it. Overtime chairs prob will become cheap af and people won't even feel like donating. I really think exclusive donation only chairs that are untradable is better for both sides.
Also if someone sells chairs let's say only for 5m that's still quite an advantage as I'm farming for scrolls hours to get that 5m.
And to gms stop treating us like we are some kind of enemies of the server o-o Cuz we support it, bringing friends here and speaking good word about it. And no there's a lot of other things no cosmetic only that could be in donation and not be p2w. We don't consider everything except cosmetic pay2win, only things that can bring u mesos for real money and I think it's pretty obvious. Unless you really just want kind of players like one who commented above my post, then sure.

Last edited:

realizze

Make everything you gain from donations, donator exclusive. Being able to exchange real money into mesos in game, regardless of the amount is p2w. You dont need p2w aspects to convince people to donate. You already have a solid foundation for the server, you just need to make good decisions and you will continue to grow.

Stop making bad decisions. :)

realizze

Okay its been clarified that all donation chairs will be untradeable, thus making my point invalid! I fully support this credit shop and would be more than happy to donate and support the server!

HoO

Okay its been clarified that all donation chairs will be untradeable, thus making my point invalid! I fully support this credit shop and would be more than happy to donate and support the server!
lol, i don't even see the point of u complaining whether the chairs are tradable or not, since you're so hardcore about pay2win, please complaint right now towards the Chairs giving HP/MP Regen, since it gives slight advantage over non-donors. where donors get hp/mp regen on chairs, while newbie can only sit on normal chairs to get their MP/HP regen.

Whatever GM puts in, you guys should just keep complaining anyway since you're so hardcore against donors and you should complain about Auto pet food, since pets can level up faster [ oh yeah you don't care cause it doesnt affect u ] , or maybe you should complain the auto buff [oh ya that 0.5sec buff won't affect u either] , even all the points i stated gave SLIGHT ADVANTAGE, yet you should complain because you're so extreme LOL

We don't complain about things that are not p2w simple o-o pets feature seems very cool and I support it. Tradable chairs would be p2w so we have a right to show our opinion, but at the end, it's all up to gm. We care about the server and want to have good experience with it. I understand you don't mind p2w features then don't comment since either way will be fine for you.

realizze

lol, i don't even see the point of u complaining whether the chairs are tradable or not, since you're so hardcore about pay2win, please complaint right now towards the Chairs giving HP/MP Regen, since it gives slight advantage over non-donors. where donors get hp/mp regen on chairs, while newbie can only sit on normal chairs to get their MP/HP regen.

Whatever GM puts in, you guys should just keep complaining anyway since you're so hardcore against donors and you should complain about Auto pet food, since pets can level up faster [ oh yeah you don't care cause it doesnt affect u ] , or maybe you should complain the auto buff [oh ya that 0.5sec buff won't affect u either] , even all the points i stated gave SLIGHT ADVANTAGE, yet you should complain because you're so extreme LOL
If you cant see the difference between the possibilty of a donation credits being exchangeable for mesos, and genuine quality of life change that in no way affects the game/markets and damage, buying power, or item quality of characters using them. The actual fact that you have to make such arbitrary examples to try and discredit the examples I've given has done nothing in short of making you look like a fool who has no idea what he's talking about. At no point have I made this about me, as I have been making suggestions that I believe will make the server a better place in the long term. So let me break my points down into something even a 5 year old can understand.

- Buy donation points and get tradeable chair(which has been confirmed that its not happening, thank you harvey.)
- Sell said chair for mesos
- Use said mesos to buy better equipment
- Successfully use my RL money to get better equipment.

Hopefully I haven't jumped any steps there and you followed the logic correctly.

Now I dont want to keep replying to this thread and end up derailing the topic, as many other can say their opinions. Just try to put a bit more thought into why you say the things you do. :)

HoO

let me break it down to something more simple, P2Win can't be AVOIDED directly/indirectly,

I'm not saying i want p2win, i just can't stand whatever GM has come out with you folks will have SOMETHING to complaint about.

that's why i stated you guys should complain about the buffs / chairs regen or whatnot, EVEN before chairs released you guys are already complaining it being tradable.

to support my P2Win point, you can just BUY MESOS and TBH it's untraceable. What i'm saying is, if you want to pay for in game items, you can. there's no way around it.

look at top 3 pservers, and the amount of items/mesos sellers. Tradable chairs are Pay2Win because you can use chairs to get mesos true. but so does paying $10 in real life asking my brother to grind 1hr of gallos for me. it's also Pay2Win and untraceable.

I'm not against non-p2win, i'm just against complainer who whine and whine and whine acting like they care about the server while THINKING foolishly GM aren't. sorry but i think 3 year old would understand my theory of being annoying complain-tards

@Foodie @realizze

HoO

forgot to mentioned about being super effing paranoid about the server is going to be p2win you actually have to mega S> Donors chairs when it's out LOLLLL

**even before finding out whether the chairs are tradable or not . it's like slapping someone and saying sorry after you slap them. foolish nuff

even 2 year old kid would be that childish LOL

We don't whine tho :thinking: So you saying that we should have stayed quiet about scrolls drop rate, 2x exp cards, which we have right to give our opinion about that's why there was voting on forum, and potential p2w with chairs? We are old priv server players and we don't talk about silly things nor whine for no reason. But we comment because we do care about the server, we want it to be good and appealing to all sort of people. Your comment, on the other hand, was clearly to offend us, even tho we haven't done anything bad to you? If you can't stand people discussing things on forum then don't read it. Also calling people names instead of giving a nice clear answer is a sign of being childish just my 2 cents.
And please learn the difference between complaining and giving an opinion, not sure how my post in this thread showed any sign of complaint.

Last edited:

HoO

well what triggered me commenting was the smega realize used, it's sarcastic yet offensive without even thinking about GMs feeling but just pure hurtful smega.

I never said you guys shouldn't voice out your opinion, but being SOOOOOOOOOOO paranoid + complaining without even knowing anything solid yet is just pure bulls*.

Besides, have i ever comment on anyone at all ? nope, only AFTER i couldn't stand it, then i voice out my opinion about the complaints[or your so called feedback] . have you ever even think about why you guys didn't done anything bad to me yet i voice MY OPINION towards you guys ? it's no longer the P2Win aspect, my points are purely towards u both who complains to bluntly even without anything solid yet.

and just saying me childish because my points are invalid? because it seems you guys will ALWAYS have opinions on whatever thing GMs have decided and complain even before anything solid [or should i call it whine? *refers to the smega]

how am I offending you guys again ? why not thinking how are you guys offending the team? hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.