Credit Shop Changes

Hyunation

Best answers
IGN
Zero
Not very keen on the 2x exp. Especially when we do get to the point when we get a level 250 cap.
Currently leveling isn't super difficult anymore. So a 2x exp multiplier isn't needed atm. Leveling to 250 is quite difficult, at that point if you don't have 10 200s for a 2x exp boost, you're unable to compete.
That's not what they mean. You don't need 10 level 200's on your account, the class you're playing needs to have 10 level 200's on the rankings to allow 2x exp so that level 200 races for new classes are even.

float

Best answers
IGN
Alon
Oh man, ariesms all over again. Pet vac sure is amazing, it is the best thing you could ever ask for in the whole game, what's better than having a vaccum that cleans the whole map in less than a second? Imagine this with... Okay concentrate...
I really like pet vac, it's a nice thing to have, and it's like a drug, once you use it you will never stop using it. I know many people are against this idea, personally I'm not. I like how aries implemented it to be honest, bring the hate!
I loved pet vac aswell but always thought it was a bit too much to loot the entire map, the kms one has shorter range so it doesnt feel as broken & addicting as a complete map vac.

The admins have said they do not want pet vac to be added, but who knows, it all depends on how everyone reacts to this.
wasnt aware of this tho but at the same time didnt really expect this to get added either

Mufasa

Best answers
That's not what they mean. You don't need 10 level 200's on your account, the class you're playing needs to have 10 level 200's on the rankings to allow 2x exp so that level 200 races for new classes are even.
Thank you for clarifying.
Though, I'm still not keen on having any exp multipliers. My points of it not being needed still stands.

Hyunation

Best answers
IGN
Zero
Thank you for clarifying.
Though, I'm still not keen on having any exp multipliers. My points of it not being needed still stands.
Their point on including it is is necessary to bring in more credits. Which I'd agree with. 2x EXP coupons would be huge for credit purchases. The server needs money.

Taboo

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Taboo
I do not intend for 2x exp coupons to be available for 200+ when 250 is released but that's down the line and doesn't need to be thought of at this point in time.

Sure, 2x aren't needed but it also doesn't hurt anyone. Those who want them can have them and it wont do any harm to anyone else in the process as we will still keep the competitiveness in mind. It's a win / win in my book.

It would seem rather counter intuitive to add a vac when we make sure to smite down any attempts at hacking / botting. I can see the same for auto-sell.

Mechly

Best answers
IGN
Mechly
Item vac is one thing, auto sell is another, it's pretty hard to run out of inventory space if you upgraded it to the max (unless you're farming for 2+ hours) so it's not a huge advantage.
What it is is a huge QoL thing because if I'm farming I wanna loot potions to sell but if I'm doing random things I don't want to open up Miu Miu to NPC 1 equip and 10 potions but I also don't want to blacklist them because I want to loot them when I farm, which leads you to dropping them or just let them pile up in your inventory, having the option to automatically turn these into profit might not even be worth it depending on how much it costs in credits but it's something I'd buy anyway.

Also, going over 200 is no joke and doing it at 4x exp is basically impossible, I know private servers already have higher base exp so you don't "need" 2x coupons and stuff but GMS also had coupons and other things to boost exp which we end up not having because we have an higher base, in the end it feels like some private servers actually end up harder than GMS to level up, maybe Croosade wants to do that but I'm sure some people look at the higher base exp thinking it's actually higher than GMS, not equal or smaller.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
wasnt sure if I wanna post this but I guess it cant hurt bringing up this idea
kms introduced pet vac last year and it doesnt seem to broken but also seems quite expensive (in their game) so idk if im up for it to be added/what price it should go for, just gonna put it up for discussion

KMS never added this. Only KMST had this.

Item vac is one thing, auto sell is another, it's pretty hard to run out of inventory space if you upgraded it to the max (unless you're farming for 2+ hours) so it's not a huge advantage.
What it is is a huge QoL thing because if I'm farming I wanna loot potions to sell but if I'm doing random things I don't want to open up Miu Miu to NPC 1 equip and 10 potions but I also don't want to blacklist them because I want to loot them when I farm, which leads you to dropping them or just let them pile up in your inventory, having the option to automatically turn these into profit might not even be worth it depending on how much it costs in credits but it's something I'd buy anyway.

Also, going over 200 is no joke and doing it at 4x exp is basically impossible, I know private servers already have higher base exp so you don't "need" 2x coupons and stuff but GMS also had coupons and other things to boost exp which we end up not having because we have an higher base, in the end it feels like some private servers actually end up harder than GMS to level up, maybe Croosade wants to do that but I'm sure some people look at the higher base exp thinking it's actually higher than GMS, not equal or smaller.
Going over 200 is hard yes, at least until the V patch. But still after V patch it took me an entire month of 24/hr botting with a kanna mule to reach lv 250.

I say let's not look too far in the future and look at things on how it's now. We'll keep making changes as we progress, so that's for a future discussion.

float

Best answers
IGN
Alon
KMS never added this. Only KMST had this.
afaik kms added it to the reg servers & didnt add it to reboot as they see it p2w (source ctrl+f luna crystal)
as @Nakurusa said that you dont really want it in the game, would that be reconsidered if the community is highly positive about it or the fact thats its basically legit hack would still be a no-no?

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
afaik kms added it to the reg servers & didnt add it to reboot as they see it p2w (source ctrl+f luna crystal)
as @Nakurusa said that you dont really want it in the game, would that be reconsidered if the community is highly positive about it or the fact thats its basically legit hack would still be a no-no?
Awesome! But client-sided sadly. So that's not what we're going to add. (LF> THAT CRAP ON GMS)

Krydon

Best answers
IGN
Tackle
I see Much people agree for pet vac.
Personally I don't think it's necessary because It requires little to no effort when u use it and People will probably stand in 1 place for long, and that can lead to more botting.

Just my opinion,though.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
I see Much people agree for pet vac.
Personally I don't think it's necessary because It requires little to no effort when u use it and People will probably stand in 1 place for long, and that can lead to more botting.

Just my opinion,though.
It's not going to be implemented anyway.. sooo.

Rats

Best answers
Going over 200 is hard yes, at least until the V patch. But still after V patch it took me an entire month of 24/hr botting with a kanna mule to reach lv 250.
"Laughs in InmateSearch"

(For reals tho pvac is broken, just like GMS, also gimme frenzy totem)

thehbk12

Best answers
You could add some random boxes, like random box that can give you random recipes (and the important recipes can be in lower rate %)
Or finally add something that can help you get “philo stone” and “primal essence”

I saw a lot of people here that are so afraid from p2w.
I don't get it let people play how they want to,if someone is willing to pay let him,it's only benefit the server and wont hurt you.

You can add the option to make your own “NPC” in the game for credits like you can change the potion store“NPC” into copy of your own character
i think its dope.

Nakurusa

Best answers
Considering the new cash shop is pretty customizable (as far as I know) wouldn't it be nice to have credits shop inside the cash shop? Or that's not possible?

Maple Points = Credits, something like that may work ?

Taboo

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Taboo
Considering the new cash shop is pretty customizable (as far as I know) wouldn't it be nice to have credits shop inside the cash shop? Or that's not possible?

Maple Points = Credits, something like that may work ?
Since the credit shop contains features that you cannot sell as they are not an object, it was decided early on in v92 that we will not split the shop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)