Croosade Big Bang Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

arossini

Im a little confused.

All my characters progress will be deleted? also, what do you mean with "The same holds true for Miracle Cubes ", will you be adding potential system in this patch?

Uchi

Im a little confused.

All my characters progress will be deleted? also, what do you mean with "The same holds true for Miracle Cubes ", will you be adding potential system in this patch?
They are creating a NEW server, this server will still remain

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
We all annoy each other on a daily basis but I enjoy working with you all and look forward to the future of Croosade. Big Bang will be, without a doubt, much more fun for all of us!
Welcome to staff @Blue and @Mercy! I look forward to working with both of you.
Thank you! I've been very excited for this to come! And I'm looking forward to working with staff as well!

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
hmmmm, I'm a bit reluctant about this. All the progress on v.92, with no way to carry over something. What about instead of a 1 time ign reservation it becomes a 1 time stripped character reservation?
You can't compare pre-big bang to big bang. So that will not happen in any way.

Thank you! I've been very excited for this to come! And I'm looking forward to working with staff as well!
Who the f are you? JK

Im a little confused.

Nothing will be removed here. v95 will be another server with a fresh start for everyone.

Cannoneer or riot
Gotta wait for like... v101?

Alice

>poosade is a pre-bb server
>but pre-bb servers gets boring
>so we're making a new bb server
You guys are a hoot.

I'm excited for the Mech class. I hope this does well.

Marshmello

I think this is a great idea but, can I have the hair and chairs that I have on the v92 through the credit shop transferred over to the new server or do I need to donate more?

Yay! I really love the concept! However my main concern is if there would be a hard cap regarding version updates, as I do agree that if the server keeps chasing GMS then it wouldn't be so original anymore...

Best regards!

lottamoose

Also will potentials be available? If so don’t make cubes a cash shop item, voting should give u free cubes, cubes should either be purchased with mesos and/or dropped from mobs randomly. Server who made cubes available with nx from voting turned to shit

Will you let all character be available even when they're being updated? (Like how Night Walker was closed until V.156)

mike

IGN
stank
Alright just gonna go ahead and say what needs to be said.

Really really quite disappointed in hearing this. Literally just takes all the progress we've all put into this server and gets rid of it all entirely. The v92 will absolutely die (more than it already fucking has lets be honest). I honestly find this pretty insulting. Hundreds (If not over a thousand hours by now) down the fucking drain. All for what, so that we can play another server because this ones been so poorly managed? Legit just shut down the v92 server and forget about it. It'll be dead content for the 90 people that play it because the only boss that will ever be killable is HT.

Also can we talk about who the fuck Mercy is? lmao

Really active cool friend of the server!!!@!@!@!@

ChokeMeDaddy

@Heisenberg @Harvey @Taboo I would just like to say that I am more than happy with how you guys have handled trying to fix things and all your work in the current croosade version. I have been playing GMS/KMS/Maplestory since 2005 and ofc im addicted, most of us are, we cant deny it. Anways, I just want to say that you guys seem to really have a good understanding of whats going on and what your people want. ofc this change is going to upset people because its essentially a new server, wipe, but with the new server changing, and evolving. It is literally a dream come true. I have been a true loyal player since I joined and loved your dedication to the community and I just want to thank you. Also I would like to give you some of my opinions. This is a wonderful thing. This is a dream come true, no joke, a dream come true. I loved when big bang hit and I loved the way the game progressed. I loved when I tried so hard and I mean so hard to hit 50m lines and was able to solo chaos vellum and hell gollux in like 2015. That was all a blast, i loved when RED came out, Chaos, everything. I look at the current version and I do see some bloatedness, but I do see a lot of things that are essentially good. People like dmg, a lot of people post BB like dmg and maple has evolved around that, and dont be afraid to give us damage. We like the big numbers lol. Cubing is a thrill. Anyways, before I keep ranting, im just so happy.
With content being released every few months, don't use the time frame that Nexon did. I.e. dont take 9 years to get from big bang to now. yes you said you have reservations about becoming to where GMS is now, but change is slow and people like it, surprisingly. Also, within the next week. A lot of people want ws/cs to finish their equipment, lets be honest, the v92 will prob die, because a lot of people im talking to are excited and are going to switch to v95. A evolving server is fun af. Anyways, can you maybe do a event or something that makes the price of ws/cs drop significantly? idk? double the drop rate in gach? do something because the server is going to die, and lets at least have fun while its still up!

PurePoisonXD

IGN
PurePoisonJr
Omg, just when I was thought I was done with video games for good y'all post this. :eek: I'm sooooo hyped for this new server. :love: As for which version it will stop updating to, even though y'all mentioned later versions, I really hope it stops at Ascension (v101) as that's my personal favourite era of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)