Croosade Big Bang Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChokeMeDaddy

is HP wash gonna be a thing in the post-bb?
if you notice, a lot of jobs have HP % added skills. Idk if they will change the hp gained per lvl or hp gained from jobs, but this is a very good point. Will the orb system be in place of HP washing?

Omg, just when I was thought I was done with video games for good y'all post this. :eek: I'm sooooo hyped for this new server. :love: As for which version it will stop updating to, even though y'all mentioned later versions, I really hope it stops at Ascension (v101) as that's my personal favourite era of the game.
I know what you mean dean, I hope it never stops tho! I like as things progress <3

CmPunk

but where the skill Dark Impale (Dark Knight Second Job) why is not add ? :cry: Please respond Please

I am so excited for this. Thank you so much! Just when I was thinking about quitting you all get me back into it.

IGN
RedBar
Also i have another question
IF i were to play the new server, both are Croosade servers.
How are NX distribution gonna work?

Will voting be synced -i.e. i vote on sades every few hours like it is now, and get nx for BOTH servers?

Or will they be treated individually?
In the case of the latter, it will indicate that one would have to vote separately, for NX on each server (v92 and v95 respectively).
In this case, will you be able to vote for BOTH v92 and 95 concurrently? or will you have to choose - like vote for EITHER v92 or 95.

float

IGN
Alon
Also i have another question
IF i were to play the new server, both are Croosades servers.
How are NX distribution gonna work?

Will voting be synced -i.e. i vote on sades every few hours like it is now, and get nx for BOTH servers?

Or will they be treated individually?
In the case of the latter, it will indicate that one would have to vote separately, for NX on each server (v92 and v95 respectively).
In this case, will you be able to vote for BOTH v92 and 95 concurrently?
pretty sure you'd be able to vote for both servers as you can vote for croosade & other servers right now, wouldnt make sense to limit it

IGN
Slayer/Tydir
Bad decision making.
Mark my words, in the future, when a successful PreBB server will update to a PostBB server and die altogether (Which we all know will happen),
it will be referred to as "Pulling a Croosade".

Thanks for the time waste btw.

Kamatte

This is a big and exciting change. I think, considering all there was to learn from the pre-bb server, I think you guys will do very well this time around. You're right to do this. v92 had a stopping point and it wasn't too far off from being reached. People who are still playing the game will say otherwise, but they should be ignored. Croosade lacked a truly unique identity compared to the other big pre-bb servers. It was a little more updated, it had a higher res and got rid of hp washing, but it's still a pick and choose compared to other servers. Croosade now offers both experiences for private servers, and the post-bb scene was lacking big time.

I do recommend starting at v96 though. That's when LHC is added, and to be honest, post-bb is really lacking without it. I think you end up grinding at fucking high level leafre lmao. It's not a fun time. If you don't, you might as well delay it a month and start at v100.

I have more to add but I'll reply later.

Are accounts linked between servers?
If I have some credits on v92 will they transfer over to the new server?

CmPunk

@Server administrators Please add the skill Dark Impale (Dark Knight Second Job) Please :)

Kujou

Credits:
Credits are going to be tradeable in Big Bang. The pros far outweigh the cons for us and we would like for you to read our explanation.
Many cases of RMT bans in the Pre-Big Bang server could have been avoided if we provided a legitimate alternative. This not only puts less work on our staff to monitor trades but also helps the server stay online.
MapleStory isn't a competitive game. Some users may let their competitive nature get the best of them but two users are never directly put against each other where one who pays will beat the other.
We have no plans to add any item to the Credit Shop that will make users feel that it is a necessity to donate in order to play at the same level as another user. For example: A damage multiplier.
At the beginning, the shop will be very lack luster but more will be added as the server progresses.
We ask that you try and understand that the "pay to win" argument isn't as black and white as some may believe it to be.
Am I the only one that's concerned about this part?

Charlie

IGN
Farm
Credits:
Credits are going to be tradeable in Big Bang. The pros far outweigh the cons for us and we would like for you to read our explanation.
Many cases of RMT bans in the Pre-Big Bang server could have been avoided if we provided a legitimate alternative. This not only puts less work on our staff to monitor trades but also helps the server stay online.
MapleStory isn't a competitive game. Some users may let their competitive nature get the best of them but two users are never directly put against each other where one who pays will beat the other.
We have no plans to add any item to the Credit Shop that will make users feel that it is a necessity to donate in order to play at the same level as another user. For example: A damage multiplier.
At the beginning, the shop will be very lack luster but more will be added as the server progresses.
We ask that you try and understand that the "pay to win" argument isn't as black and white as some may believe it to be.

shck

I like the idea of a new progressive server. But there the current v92 server is gonna die out very fast and probably very soon. Expect to see people spamming CS/WS on their stuff as they prepare to quit and anticipate the new server

Maeron

What would become of credits and things already obtained donators/donations? What If one was to Migrate whole sale. Can they carry things over, or be reimbursed in some way? I'm one personally, And I'd wish to be able to carry something over, myself. I'm hopping on the new version as soon as it's Available, and I'm holding onto my receits n things just in case! I'll even forfeit my character and progress on v92 as well, if I can get something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)