Croosade Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Croosaders,

Some of you may have noticed that we dropped the "Open Beta" tag in the last restart. Croosade has been in development for over one year and has been out for exactly 2 months now. The start has been a bit rough, but we've made a lot of progress and stability is very good now. We've fixed many bugs along the way, some of which have been quite critical. We'd like to give a huge thank you to everyone who stayed with us during this period and helped us get where we are now.

Since most bugs are smashed now, we'll put more time into working on content. As a start, Monster Carnival Season 1 (Lv. 30-50) is now available on the server, brought to you by Harvey! :D

Sincere regards,
The Croosade Team

Last edited:

Nakurusa

IGN
Bishop & Milk
Congratulations to the dev team on finally going live!!
LETS GO CPQQQQQQQ

Tommiache

Game Master
Staff member
Carnival Pq was a nice surprise! Although im past the level requirement for it i dont think any of the other servers has it so it might pull in a lot of new players and its also nice to fill in that gap for players in that 30-50 range.

Hyped to hear that with most of the bugs worked out there will be more time put into content !

Grats on release ! You guys worked hard in it for such a long time, I'm sure it's great feeling to see ur game is doing well. Now just hoping for hp thing and maybe more pqs ? Raider or Romeo pq would be awesome to see. Keep up good work :)
Ps. I played many servers none had cpq working so it's great addition.

Aero

Name a server that has a fully functional GMS-like CPQ, please :)

As for the bugs, they will be fixed next restart. Like losing exp when you die in cpq.
I can name a few but I'd rather name the ones that have Dragon Khanjars :^) MEME

Last edited:
Name a server that has a fully functional GMS-like CPQ, please :)

As for the bugs, they will be fixed next restart. Like losing exp when you die in cpq.
from what i remember you always lost exp there.. (i might mistaking) but whenever i played gms. and didnt have enough coins for a necklace and almost was lvl 51 i suicided a couple of times to get enough time to get those coins for a speigellmann necklace.
might also have been suiciding on other monsters though xd

Uchi

from what i remember you always lost exp there.. (i might mistaking) but whenever i played gms. and didnt have enough coins for a necklace and almost was lvl 51 i suicided a couple of times to get enough time to get those coins for a speigellmann necklace.
might also have been suiciding on other monsters though xd
na u didn't lose exp trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.