Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
Event Period: [October 25th, 2018 - November 20th, 2018 at 23:59]
Haunted Mansion
The Haunted House, which is found by taking the taxi on the left side of New Leaf City is very mysterious. Help save the few stuck in the nightmarish mansion! Follow through the questline in order to receive a couple nice commodities. In the end, there is a quest you can finish with a party in order to obtain a chair!

Witch Tower
If you like jump quests, you're in luck! The Witch Tower is available during this time. In order to participate, you must talk to Fairytale Crackers who is located in Kerning City. There is no limit to how many tries you get to practice your jump questing skills! You will be given the opportunity to work on opening the chest that contain a special Pink Bean outfit. It will take at least 5 days of participation for one piece of a two piece set. Easy mode is just TOO easy! So no rewards are given for completing it.

Dark Tokens
Dark Tokens can be found from monsters throughout the maple world! Fight them off and they will have a chance to drop the token. When you've collected enough, you can visit Witch Malady to trade them for some spooky items.
Here is a little peek at the shop:

Hourly Quest
Last but not least, you can do a quest every hour by talking to Cassandra. You will have the chance to gain some festive items!

Happy Halloween!
- Staff Team

Last edited by a moderator:

radish

Best answers
IGN
signal/radish
Hey cool leggo!

TRICK OR TREAT??

Last edited:

Fake

Best answers
IGN
Lost
Do we need to be within a certain level range of the mobs for the dark tokens to drop?

EDIT: Apparently you don't need to be within a certain level range of the mobs for the tokens to drop.

Last edited:

Marce

Best answers
When I fell off in the 2nd stage in the JQ i get stuck down :/

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
We'll be fixing that JQ issue later on. It requires a restart to fix that (doesn't happen on GM accounts rip).

Meanwhile just try to not fall down!

Babe

Best answers
IGN
Polar
We'll be fixing that JQ issue later on. It requires a restart to fix that (doesn't happen on GM accounts rip).

Meanwhile just try to not fall down!
I fell

Thanks for the event! :love:

Tricky

Best answers
Unable to turn in the Cassandra quest, I get the message "Please come back tomorrow."

Kamatte

Best answers
This event is a fucking banger good job on finally getting it

System

Best answers
IGN
System
I love that there's something for each type of player, hardcore grinders, jumpers, quest peeps and those that chill in towns all day.

Thanks for the great event!

Violent

Best answers
IGN
Misery
Hourly Quest
Last but not least, you can do a quest every hour by talking to Cassandra. You will have the chance to gain some festive items!
Am I doing something wrong or is it not hourly? Whenever I talk with her she tells me to come back tomorrow.

Reverse

Best answers
Can I do a suggestion for Halloween?

Discount on the witch weather from Cash shop?

Would be a nice addition. Merci.

Babe

Best answers
IGN
Polar
Am I doing something wrong or is it not hourly? Whenever I talk with her she tells me to come back tomorrow.
Afaik it’s broken atm and it needs to be fixed, not sure if it’s been fixed yet but yea

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
Afaik it’s broken atm and it needs to be fixed, not sure if it’s been fixed yet but yea
It's released. It was never broken...

Traphiker

Best answers
Anyway possible to allow us to exchange multiple items at once, while doing the "making whitch food"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)