Here comes some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Administrator
Staff member
Update (2018-01-17):
Fake resigned from his staff member position.

Dear Croosaders,

With the server growing we get more and more reports and suggestions. As of now we used to be 4 Administrators and only 1 Moderator and all of us have their specific tasks but also handle many other tasks as well. Sometimes it's just too much work for us, especially now that the winter break ends.
Right now there's none of the promised daily events because we lack the time to host them. And there's many non game related things that have to be taken care of as well but which nobody has the time for. Let's face it, a growing server needs a growing staff!

Today we hired @Fake who is going to assist us as Moderator. Especially on forum he's one of the most active members who also fired a lot of reports against rule breakers. He already helped a lot and is making useful suggestions which are not only related to the gameplay. Most of his posts are of high quality.

He told us that he won't be as active as he used to be in the past two weeks because winter break ended for him too. Nonetheless, I have no doubt that he is the right choice and will be a big help and a great addition to our staff.

On behalf of the community we warmly welcome him as new staff member!

Regards,

Tommy

We will have more events for sure once Gachapon and the Credit Shop are released. We have to complete these before we can make a decision on event rewards.
Yeah, but there's literally gacha lists online, and the script is not hard to deal with, it seems like you guys are indecisive with what you want in gacha, you could've just did a generic one and customized it along the way, I'm no longer the only one who's annoyed that it isn't in the game by now.

Tommy

Administrator
Staff member
You fail to understand that this is not the only thing we're working on. I actually believe you that if you were Administrator you would only care for this and ignore all suggestions and bug reports while working on it but such a behaviour is not our ideology of running a server.

And suggesting to just take a public list while also expecting to customize the server doesn't make much sense to me. With decisions being made on customizations you also have to customize Gachapon or else you will mess up the economy.

Anyways, this thread is not about Gachapon. Whenever you get the chance to have a discussion on Gachapon you take part in it, whether it belongs there or not. Then you get infracted for spam and tell me that we don't treat you fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.