Introduction Hi hi everyone

Tydus

Hello, everyone!
I'll make it short cause i feel very shy doing this but well... here I'm.
Introducing myself: My name is San, I'm 24 yo and live in Brazil. I've already played maple a very long time ago but never was a very experienced player. This time I decided to play more the game and really enjoy it as it is. Also, I fell like will be a nice environment to practice my English cause since I remember well the Maple community is incredible nice to keep in touch.

So yeah, I kindly nice to meet you all and hope I can enjoy and have a lot of fun with Croosade MS community!!

Charlie

IGN
Farm
Welcome to Croosade San o/

I fell like will be a nice environment to practice my English cause since I remember well the Maple community is incredible nice to keep in touch.
Looks like you already speak it better than most Americans, keep it up.

Tydus

Thank you, Charlie. What i meant is that i need to interact more with other people..i don't feel like my english is that good but always improving more and more.

Tydus

remember Tidus the DB from v92 ht... i got very excited when i saw the ign Tydus

Welcome Tydus, I'm certainly envious of anybody that is bilingual gl in ur practice bb
Thank you, Empathize. I feel so shy when you guys talk like this cause I'm not that good at English as i wish >.<

I'll have plenty free time this weekend so I can make sure of organizing my tasks and start properly.

By the way, what does DB stands for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)