Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Hello Croosaders,

After long discussions and debate, we have worked out a solution we are happy with. We had told players in the past not to worry about HP washing and now the whole topic will be addressed.
With this new system, all players who have above the maximum intentional HP and MP will have their HP and MP reset to fit the intended amount for that class. Mages, on the other hand, will not have their MP touched. AP Resets will remain in the cash shop for those who would like to move their stats around from STR DEX INT and LUK but they will not be able to be used to alter HP or MP. All players that are NOT mages that have AP applied to INT will have their INT stat reset and will not be able to gain more MP from INT on a levelup. These points will be given back as unassigned points so be sure to double check if you have some extra AP to assign to a stat.
For those that used AP resets, you've received a small refund in NX.

From now on, the way to earn more HP will be through bosses. Zakum and Horntail will drop an item you can consume for a chance to increase your HP by a certain amount each time. The amount is dependent on what job you are playing. Upon success, there will be a 3 day cooldown time on when you can consume the next item to increase your HP. You can only successfully consume the orb from each boss 5 times. These items do not drop 100% of the time nor do they have a 100% success rate, but they can be obtained by all players in the field.

The total amount each class is able to receive per boss is listed below. Divide the number by 5 and that's how much you can obtain per successful consumption.
NOTE: Values are subject to change. If values change, all players who have already consumed the item will have their HP changed as well.
Paladin: 4,000
Dark Knight: 4,000
Hero: 4,000
Fire/Poison: 500
Ice/Lightning: 500
Bishop: 500
Bowmaster: 2,000
Marksman: 2,000
Shadower: 2,000
Night Lord: 2,000
Buccaneer: 3,000
Corsair: 2,000
Dawn Warrior: 5,000
Blaze Wizard: 1,500
Wind Archer: 2,500
Night Walker: 2,500
Thunder Breaker: 4,000
Dual Blade: 4,000
Aran: 5,000
Evan: 500
Paladin: 5,000
Dark Knight: 5,000
Hero: 5,000
Fire/Poison: 500
Ice/Lightning: 500
Bishop: 500
Bowmaster: 2,500
Marksman: 2,500
Shadower: 4,000
Night Lord: 2,500
Buccaneer: 3,000
Corsair: 2,500
Dawn Warrior: 6,000
Blaze Wizard: 1,500
Wind Archer: 3,000
Night Walker: 3,000
Thunder Breaker: 4,000
Dual Blade: 4,000
Aran: 5,000
Evan: 500

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

float

IGN
Alon
so 30k as a warrior w/o hb is achieveable? my math is absurdly awful :')

Reaper

Are these "orbs" universal drops as in anyone can loot them if zak drops them, or is it only a "you" specific only drop where everyone gets their own orbs?

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Are these "orbs" universal drops as in anyone can loot them if zak drops them, or is it only a "you" specific only drop where everyone gets their own orbs?
It can drop 1 orb that can be looted by everyone on the map once. Same as the Feather dropped by Papa Pixie in Orbis PQ.

Reaper

It can drop 1 orb that can be looted by everyone on the map once. Same as the Feather dropped by Papa Pixie in Orbis PQ.
Never done OPQ, but I see how it works, OAK item that has a CD of 3 days and everyone can loot one.

Rod

What does the dot behind 5k for mages mean? 0.5k/500 HP?
Also, is there any reason why these orbs don't have a 100% success rate seeing that there's a 3 day cooldown to obtain them once they actually succeed and you can also only kill these bosses 2 times per day?

kat10

Have int already been reset for players, or is there a seperate page that we should post to have them reset? Still have 100 base int on my Shadower

IGN - Synergy

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Still puts Drks in disadvantage, really hard to zerk with such low hp...
Shouldn't be, but we will monitor the system and adjust if we have to.

What does the dot behind 5k for mages mean? 0.5k/500 HP?
Also, is there any reason why these orbs don't have a 100% success rate seeing that there's a 3 day cooldown to obtain them once they actually succeed and you can also only kill these bosses 2 times per day?
Yes, it means 500 HP, I will adjust the thread to make it more clear.
The reason is because we don't want to make it that easy. But it's fair because you will probably be able to get multiple. The cooldown is only in place when you successfully consume the item. If it fails, you can just use another (after looting it)

It's not and it's also one-of-a-kind.

Have int already been reset for players, or is there a seperate page that we should post to have them reset? Still have 100 base int on my Shadower

IGN - Synergy
That's odd. It has, not sure what happened but I will look into it and fix it. Don't worry :)

Rod

Alright, cool. One more question, for mages that would like to boost their MP, is this new system gonna allow us to do that or do we have to use AP Resets?

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Alright, cool. One more question, for mages that would like to boost their MP, is this new system gonna allow us to do that or do we have to use AP Resets?
You can't use AP resets to alter HP/MP anymore. We might come up with something else to boost MP a bit :) similar to this system.

offLimits

I really can't understand the reason for end with HP wash, it is part of the game lol. Who wants to get more hp > spend cash with AP resets,leeching, INT equips etc, who doesn't want to get all this stuff, wait for high levels to horntail, and stronger bosses. And the worst part, you reset who already had all this difficulty to level with int base, spent money w/ int equips etc. lol

Another important thing to list, is that now, archmages are 100% useless, INT equips 100% useless. Well ,I think we should have a poll in forums before this system get implemented.
:)

EDIT : It is a good idea as an option for who doesn't want to spend w/ washing, but it shouldn't delete HP Washing.

so endgame (lvl 200) Thief/Archer/Cosair would have 7-8k hp base? thats no good Pink bean need at least 8750 to tank hit.
Without telling that drk would have like 25-28k hb'ed lvl 200 its ez to zerk with it but for commodity we like 30k.
And we going to take like mad 3 months or more to get all 5 successful scrolling with it since its not 100% and ppl told me it was more like 20% per chance
Dont think the old hp washing should be deleted but oh well.

Trickslol

Getting 4k hp just by farming zak over and over, wil get me to a lower amount of what i had before the new system
your base is probably at least 10k right now at your level. +4k from zak, and +5k from HT would put you at 19k at least, which will be max HP with HB even in the 130's. They also added rex's earrings. I am already at 15k now and can still get 3200 from zak. That would make me nearly max HP with HB without even getting the HT increases.

Yes I am lower too, i had nearly 17k before, but a statement "really hard to zerk with low HP..." when this system makes it really easy for a DK to cap doesn't sound too fair.

lets put it this way, if you didn't add any base int to increase your MP from the start, you wouldn't even be hitting 18.7k with washing since you'll run out of MP. Seems like a buff to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)