HP and MP Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNameID

You told us to not be worry about hp but I am worry abount NL boost is to small itself and compare to other classes , NLs already has small amount of 4000hp avarge on 160 so with the boost from Zak will need to face HT with only 6k hp clean that even with hb really risky. But leave that aside, The thing that worries me the most is the total Hp at lvl 200 (let's say 190 because 200 is far) is a joke number of only 9k avarge that I will be stuck with , and I'm sure that if I could wash myself I would going minimum of 12k to feel more safe at bosses as targa/scar , bg and PB .
Would like to hear more thoughts and future plans for NL's if there is any.
Thanks you.

4thJobHokage

You told us to not be worry about hp but I am worry abount NL boost is to small itself and compare to other classes , NLs already has small amount of 4000hp avarge on 160 so with the boost from Zak will need to face HT with only 6k hp clean that even with hb really risky. But leave that aside, The thing that worries me the most is the total Hp at lvl 200 (let's say 190 because 200 is far) is a joke number of only 9k avarge that I will be stuck with , and I'm sure that if I could wash myself I would going minimum of 12k to feel more safe at bosses as targa/scar , bg and PB .
Would like to hear more thoughts and future plans for NL's if there is any.
Thanks you.
As far as I know ranged classes need 7.7 or 7.8K HP to Horntail. Which comes to just under 5K + HB. I agree that for Pink bean Night lords will need more though. I believe 11.5K before HB is needed? Looking at the tables it looks like only 9.5~10K max is possible. With Rex Earrings it'll come close, but not quite close enough. Will need a Paladin in the party to Threaten the boss or an Aran w/ Combo Barrier (Combo Barrier not very reliable though).

NoNameID

If we feel like a job needs a buff, we will provide it. For the time being it's perfectly fine. And I will not make Hyper Body useless.
I see why you don't wanna make hb useless, however hb is suppose to be a support buff and as of now for certain bosses at medium lvl's, HB is a MUST for NL's to survive, for example why I need to get to 190 with full hp from hp system before I can tank scar 3rd body without hb, While every warrior,pirate and even DB can tank all bosses without HB and without hp system, even Aran the lowest hp warrior, at lvl 160 have enough hp to tank 3rd zakum body w/o hb or the help from hp system. And I'm not goin to open warrior only because it's easier however can't see other solution for NL's now that hp washing is no thing and need to relay on hp system.
Would Like to hear more opinion's.
Thanks.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
I see why you don't wanna make hb useless, however hb is suppose to be a support buff and as of now for certain bosses at medium lvl's, HB is a MUST for NL's to survive, for example why I need to get to 190 with full hp from hp system before I can tank scar 3rd body without hb, While every warrior,pirate and even DB can tank all bosses without HB and without hp system, even Aran the lowest hp warrior, at lvl 160 have enough hp to tank 3rd zakum body w/o hb or the help from hp system. And I'm not goin to open warrior only because it's easier however can't see other solution for NL's now that hp washing is no thing and need to relay on hp system.
Thanks.
I understand. We'll see when we release the other bosses.

Trickslol

Thanks.
How is HB a must? at 160 = 4k base, + orbs = 8.5k (this is already plenty enough to live scar+zak+HT) add adventure medal and MoN = 9k, add rex's earrings and you are over 10k. Over 10k HP at lvl 160 as a NL sounds pretty dang safe to me for this current content.

How is HB a must? at 160 = 4k base, + orbs = 8.5k (this is already plenty enough to live scar+zak+HT) add adventure medal and MoN = 9k, add rex's earrings and you are over 10k. Over 10k HP at lvl 160 as a NL sounds pretty dang safe to me for this current content.
I'm not sure that's how the math works..

Trickslol

4k base (taken from chart) + 2k (zak orbs) + 2.5k (HT orbs) = 8.5k

8.5k + 200 (adventurer medal) + 300 (MoN) = 9k

That alone is plenty to survive HT/zak. Pointing out that there are other items that increase HP too. Rex's earrings, few other pieces of gear as well that can easily put you over 10k if you desire. I think my addition is correct, but you are free to point out where the mistake is.

Last edited:

That alone is plenty to survive HT/zak. Pointing out that there are other items that increase HP too. Rex's earrings, few other pieces of gear as well that can easily put you over 10k if you desire. I think my addition is correct, but you are free to point out where the mistake is.
I'm wondering if Rex earrings hp buff is 10% base hp or total hp.

4thJobHokage

Thanks.
160 Aran here, I have High Defense maxed and Zakum 3rd body 1 hits me.

4thJobHokage

This implies that you can't HT unless you have HT orbs though. Kind of a catch 22.

Trickslol

^^ what Tommi said, plus you could still take out the 2.5k from HT's HP orbs, and still hit the min HP req at level 160. Would definitely need rex earrings and 5 zak orbs though, and that is at 160, which is the minimum "recommended" level for HT.

^^ what Tommi said, plus you could still take out the 2.5k from HT's HP orbs, and still hit the min HP req at level 160. Would definitely need rex earrings and 5 zak orbs though, and that is at 160, which is the minimum "recommended" level for HT.
On most servers people start at 155 though.

4thJobHokage

It’s set up that way so range classes still need hyper body for horntail and the Ht force will give you enough hp for the next boss
Looking at the current HP amounts I believe a NL w/ HB, Rex Earrings and all orbs will get 1 hit by PB, but I guess we'll see. Values can always be changed.

Reaper

Looking at the current HP amounts I believe a NL w/ HB, Rex Earrings and all orbs will get 1 hit by PB, but I guess we'll see. Values can always be changed.
no they won't, any class with MAX hp can be killed if they attack with dmg reflect, they'll be fine at the bean as long as they have hb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)