HP and MP Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickslol

Best answers
And so do chaos horntail necklace. Do these bosses not do more damage than their non chaos counterparts?
very little more. You can live Czak fine with 5k+, but every bit helps because of pot lock etc.

4thJobHokage

Best answers
And so do chaos horntail necklace. Do these bosses not do more damage than their non chaos counterparts?
I don't think Chaos Horntail is possible Pre-BB, but Chaos Zakum is easier than PB, so that will be helpful for getting ready for PB.

Reaper

Best answers
By possible you mean, possible to kill, or possible to enter? Or both...

Isnt Chaos HT about 10 times stronger than normal HT?
no lol, just has more hp is all.

Reaper

Best answers
According to bbb hidden street Chaos HT requires just over 300 accuracy to not miss, has 5 times the HP, and does very close to as much damage as Pink Bean.
chaos ht is MUCH easier than pink bean I promise you that lol

4thJobHokage

Best answers
chaos ht is MUCH easier than pink bean I promise you that lol
Hmm idk w/ 5 times the HP of HT even if ppl can HT in 1 hour 30 minutes, CHT will take 7 hours. With 309 or 310 accuracy needed Warriors will need 209~210 clean accuracy + 7 hours of Maple Pops each. Not impossible, but I can't imagine a run ever being completed on a Pre-BB server. PB with extra time limit I could imagine Pre-BB completing.

emilboiler

Best answers
Alright. I'm making the HP calculation tool we need. There is just a tiny bit of info I have not been able find. The red boxes in the image below is what I'm missing.
(I could also use some sharp eyes to look through the data I've already found)

@Harvey do you know what the values are?

Last edited:

Trickslol

Best answers
Kinda slow but does this mean as a Shadower at level 200 I can only get a max of 4394 HP with orbs?
No. It means at 200 you can get max base 5254+2000(zak)+4000(HT) = 11254 BASE. % increases like rex earrings / hb etc etc increase your base.

Kouki

Best answers
If anyone need a tool to calculate their HP for a certain lvl: Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)