I’ll will be staying with Croosade v92 thanks

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
GL V95 but not touching that i don’t wanna solo shit.we just wanted to some balance in chars not a new server , but tbhyou guys deny all the good suggestions so I wouldn’t expect any less.not a rant post just a concern post, you guys can’t code a balance but you guys can make a new server smh.v92 I was surprise you guys nailed it.ofcourse we still complain but it was a very nice service just missed a balance but to late to complain now.i will still be on v92 until it dies because clearly you guys don’t wanna code no more stuff for us or want the server to die because you just split a big server into two but I hope you guys don’t forget about v92 is lit and I made ma weapons perm it would be a shame to just forget about my perm weapons .please don’t forget about v92 or I’ll go somewhere else not In B.B. and I know a lot of people feel the same thanks gms for v92 experience amazing ..

PurePoisonXD

Best answers
IGN
PurePoisonJr
but eventually ya will be soloing gg~
Don't think we're allowed to post videos of other servers here but I know at least one person who solo'd HT on a v62 server. And no, there are no crazy custom equips, just plain old v62. So yeah, "solo play" can be applied to any version of the game.

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
more of an accomplishment if you can do dat with a v62 char ,compare to older versions witch only takes 5 secs to solo stuff~

Don't think we're allowed to post videos of other servers here but I know at least one person who solo'd HT on a v62 server. And no, there are no crazy custom equips, just plain old v62. So yeah, "solo play" can be applied to any version of the game.

Uchi

Best answers
more of an accomplishment if you can do dat with a v62 char ,compare to older versions witch only takes 5 secs to solo stuff~
At the rate they said they’re going to be updating it will be years until the game is “solo” and don’t forget the croosade team is not going to be exactly like Nexon. They are going to add their twist to the game as always.
You’re stuck in 2018 while we’re in 2011 😴

yoongers

Best answers
Your nostalgia is making you seem ignorant. You can stay on v92 all you want, but you are claiming completely incorrect things about the v95 version. Even in v140 (which is probably like 1-2years away) it takes a while to solo any decent boss, not 5 seconds. Chill out.

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
bro I played bb I know what comes with it no thanks. you guys have good expectatins for in v.95+ but you sure enough along the road ahead you guys will be soloing bosses.im not being ignorant I being arrogant of wat I know and im fine wit v.92 thank you very much. after a while you wont need a party oh and the aspects of pq's forget about it just my personal opinion not here to bash any1 and everyone is free to do what they wanna do~.and im happy wit v92 and If I wanted something else I would of the being there from the get~

Your nostalgia is making you seem ignorant. You can stay on v92 all you want, but you are claiming completely incorrect things about the v95 version. Even in v140 (which is probably like 1-2years away) it takes a while to solo any decent boss, not 5 seconds. Chill out.

Last edited:

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
I don't need convincing I wont be going 95+ thanks~ idk just maybe the gms can make a good twist to it but seems farfetched . tho is a possibility would be really hard to build the bridge.

At the rate they said they’re going to be updating it will be years until the game is “solo” and don’t forget the croosade team is not going to be exactly like Nexon. They are going to add their twist to the game as always.
You’re stuck in 2018 while we’re in 2011 😴

Babe

Best answers
IGN
Polar
As someone who played post BB servers in the past, there’s a lot more work that has to be put in to it in order to solo a boss.

You can solo something but do you consider the amount of time it takes to solo that boss?

It’s going to be a long while until anyone Solo’s anything in a good amount of time.

Regardless though, no one is forcing you to move to the v95 server, and I don’t see your argument against the update to be very convincing.

Just whiney.

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
lmao ok
As someone who played post BB servers in the past, there’s a lot more work that has to be put in to it in order to solo a boss.

You can solo something but do you consider the amount of time it takes to solo that boss?

It’s going to be a long while until anyone Solo’s anything in a good amount of time.

Regardless though, no one is forcing you to move to the v95 server, and I don’t see your argument against the update to be very convincing.

Just whiney.

Charlie

Best answers
to much toxic people that want fma for all chars XD
I'm not denying there is a lack of toxicity in Croosaders, but literally all FMA attacks have a cooldown in the version that is being released. You're the one playing the FMA version not the ones moving to v95. Also I don't see the big issue with having classes having FMA attacks, but to each their own.

Also I fully respect your decision on staying, no one here can deny you that. People are just trying to correct what you are wrong about but being a bit passive aggressive about it which isn't that cool. Do what you enjoy man and if you ever have any questions about the new stuff that might be interesting to you, you're free to send me an inbox on the forums here.

Last edited:

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
ded game wipe hype new serv embrace it
HAHA FACTS the truth is we gonna complain regardless . but yeah v95+ that's the balance gms had in mind~ on another note your right about the balance v95 brings cuz all classes got fma and cooldowns. fma is amazing but not for all chars lmaoo thanks for your input guys~btw I rather had this happened now then in the future~ cuz I would of being a mad lvl 200

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
I was soloing Zak in v92 well before HT was even released in Croosade, when Zak was the hardest boss available. Your solo comparison is invalid.
well good for you sir ~ if you can read what I met is the amount of time to kill something in v95+ is less so it feels less of an accomplishment an lets leave it there .im sure it took you about an hour to solo not 5mins thanks your point is invalid.

PurePoisonXD

Best answers
IGN
PurePoisonJr
well good for you sir ~ if you can read what I met is the amount of time to kill something in v95+ is less so it feels less of an accomplishment an lets leave it there .im sure it took you about an hour to solo not 5mins thanks your point is invalid.
Going by time is pretty bad tho. Looking at modern MapleStory bosses, the timers are only at 30 minutes instead of like 4 hours in v92, but the mechanics required to learn/practice are a lot more complex than the older bosses. Granted MapleStory is MapleStory and it’s not a difficult game to start off with, but personally I’d feel more of a accomplishment learning about teamwork, boss mechanics, micro managing several skills, etc... to defeat a more complex boss in 30 minutes than holding down a key for 4 hours straight while doing whatever else with my other hand.

awake

Best answers
Going by time is pretty bad tho. Looking at modern MapleStory bosses, the timers are only at 30 minutes instead of like 4 hours in v92, but the mechanics required to learn/practice are a lot more complex than the older bosses. Granted MapleStory is MapleStory and it’s not a difficult game to start off with, but personally I’d feel more of a accomplishment learning about teamwork, boss mechanics, micro managing several skills, etc... to defeat a more complex boss in 30 minutes than holding down a key for 4 hours straight while doing whatever else with my other hand.
other hand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)