Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Dear Croosaders,

The time has finally come to talk about some of the plans we have for the upcoming End-Game content! We have read your concerns about the lack of end game content for the server, as well as the prices of scrolls sky rocketing and will tell you about some of the ideas we have dicussed to combat that. We are always working hard to create content for Croosade to keep the game fun and healthy.

Fusion System
Fusion is a custom system where players will be able to craft new items. The requirements for Fusion is for players to be lv. 140 or above with 5 Zakum Forces consumed. Once you meet these requirements you will be able to start a short questline introducing you to Fusion. This questline starts by consuming a Zakum Force. After completing the introduction questline you will unlock the Fusion system.

Fusion requires two things: forces and recipes. Fusion is powered by forces which means you will need to gather forces from the bosses that drop them and use them as tributes to power the process. These tributes require a fee. Several bosses will now drop recipes to craft items. Recipes will be learned upon looting. Only after learning a recipe will you be able to see all the ingredients required to craft the item.

With the introduction of recipes, we would also like to introduce Spell Traces. Spell Traces are a new ETC item that will drop from all mobs as well as drop in bundles from all bosses, they will be a key ingredient in all scroll related recipes. Note: Don't confuse it with Nexons current system of scrolling

The Fusion process for some recipes is unstable, which means there is a chance that it can fail. If this happens, all ingredients are destroyed, and a small portion of the total Force Power required is lost.

The launch of Fusion will only include recipes to craft scrolls, however this is just the start and we will be adding more recipes and other functionalities down the line.

Chaos Forces
Oh and we forgot to mention that Chaos bosses will now drop Chaos Forces, however, unlike the regular forces giving hp the chaos forces can be consume for a chance to increase your ability points! Note: This will be released alongside the fusion system

Expansion & Launch
We are currently finalizing the Fusion System and Chaos Forces, as well as discussing other ideas to help bridge the gap towards Pink Bean. After deciding on a few more details, we will then be ready to launch this content.

Feel free to post any questions or concerns that you may have.

Kind regards,
Croosade Staff

Siren

wow yugioh fusion
Will HT forces be eventually used for this too or is it just zakum for now

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
wow yugioh fusion
Will HT forces be eventually used for this too or is it just zakum for now
After completing the introduction questline, every force can be tributed.

Generous

The Fusion process for some recipes is unstable, which means there is a chance that it can fail. If this happens, all ingredients are destroyed, and a small portion of the total Force Power required is lost.
Will there be a way to perhaps enhance the success rate then?

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
What if we have 5 forces now? Is the quest done for us?
No, you need at least 5 forces before you can start the questline by trying to consuming a 6th.

Will there be a way to perhaps enhance the success rate then?
Yes, that's part of the expansion. Current idea is to have some sidequest that allows you to buy certain potions that stabilizes the fusion process. :)

Siren

Yes, that's part of the expansion. Current idea is to have some sidequest that allows you to buy certain potions that stabilizes the fusion process. :)
Will HT orbs have a slightly higher chance of sucess than zakum or are they the same?

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Will HT orbs have a slightly higher chance of sucess than zakum or are they the same?
I thought about that first, but the idea shifted to different orbs giving a different amount of force power. So HT will give more force power than Zakum's Force. Higher force power means higher fee. It's like 1 Force Power = X mesos

tuxx

IGN
tuxx
So im a bit confused on what the rewards we get from doing this and how does this fix the economy. Looks like a good idea but I just want to know how this will help bridge the gab towards pink bean.

mike

IGN
stank
Dear Croosaders,

Chaos Forces
Oh and we forgot to mention that Chaos bosses will now drop Chaos Forces, however, unlike the regular forces giving hp the chaos forces can be consume for a chance to increase your ability points! Note: This will be released alongside the fusion system
Any extra info on this? Will there be a limit to how many you can use?

Drunk

IGN
Drunk
Chaos Forces : Oh and we forgot to mention that Chaos bosses will now drop Chaos Forces, however, unlike the regular forces giving hp the chaos forces can be consume for a chance to increase your ability points! Note: This will be released alongside the fusion system
AP? but what if i'm lvl 200 with 999 STR and 23 DEX can i break the STR cap or just add to DEX?
Isn't adding like attack dammge % per chaos orb is better?

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
So im a bit confused on what the rewards we get from doing this and how does this fix the economy. Looks like a good idea but I just want to know how this will help bridge the gab towards pink bean.
There will be more scrolls, so it will (in the end) be easier for people to upgrade their items. This will also affect current market prices. We are going to brainstorm about expansion that allows people to even get stronger after successfully scrolling all their equipment.

About the ecomony, more and more interesting items will be added to the fusion system. They all require mesos (these tributes). The amount of mesos it requires differs per item. This will be a huge meso sink.

Any extra info on this? Will there be a limit to how many you can use?
Our current (hopefully final) idea is to make these forces give 5 AP at a time with a maximum of 10 forces. (At least for zakum)

AP? but what if i'm lvl 200 with 999 STR and 23 DEX can i break the STR cap or just add to DEX?
Isn't adding like attack dammge % per chaos orb is better?
We are removing the 999 cap :)

Marcus

Craft new items? Inb4 my 114 attack claw becomes obsolete and pretty much my whole time playing was for nothing so far :^)

Violent

IGN
Misery
This is hype but at the same time it makes me even more sad about my luck getting orbs lately.
Can't wait to see what kind of items we can craft :D

Drunk

IGN
Drunk
Wait Harvey does it mean that i can only break my AP cap with Bonus AP from czak orbs or i can also use my normal AP?

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Underwhelming. No offense intended.
The least you can do is to explain why it is underwhelming, if you tell me that you don't mean to be offending.

Wait Harvey does it mean that i can only break my AP cap with Bonus AP from czak orbs or i can also use my normal AP?
Normal AP as well :)

Craft new items? Inb4 my 114 attack claw becomes obsolete and pretty much my whole time playing was for nothing so far :^)
Most likely not ;)

Drunk

IGN
Drunk
I like the idea of this new update system and i hope it really turns out to be awesome as planned <3 Harvey you're my 1# fav GM <3
(Taboo i know that you're making all the hard work;)):cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)