Introducing Fusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be. Recipes will be consumed upon pickup. I don't want to create an item for every recipe, so it's a scripted item. This also gives me the freedom to tweak discovery chances of undiscovered recipes
Once we consume the recipe, will it stay forever there? Or does it "disappear" upon the success and/or failure of the fusion?

I've thought about increasing the Zakum Force drop with a little bit.
Can you please increase the drop for both Zakum and Horntail forces? ;)

Finally, we know that the 6th Zakum Force and beyond gives Forces for the fusion. What about Horntail Force and Chaos Zakum Force? Do we have to wait until the 6th Horntail Force or the 11th Chaos Zakum Force to gather their Forces for fusion?

Last edited:

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Once we consume the recipe, will it stay forever there? Or does it "disappear" upon the success and/or failure of the fusion?

Can you please increase the drop for both Zakum and Horntail forces? ;)

Finally, we know that the 6th Zakum Force and beyond gives Forces for the fusion. What about Horntail Force and Chaos Zakum Force? Do we have to wait until the 6th Horntail Force or the 11th Chaos Zakum Force to gather their Forces for fusion?
Once you've learned a recipe, you'll know it forever.

Probably a little increasement in Force drop rate with the release of the system and no you get to choice whether to consume them or tribute them.

Aero

Question: will the Ability points gained from Chaos Forces be relative to your specified class, or will a Night Lord have the RNG chance to obtain INT / STR alongside their base DEX / LUK stat ?

Aven

Question: will the Ability points gained from Chaos Forces be relative to your specified class, or will a Night Lord have the RNG chance to obtain INT / STR alongside their base DEX / LUK stat ?
I think you just gain 5 ap to distribute how you want.

codeblack

Hope they are like forces since they're untradeable. Or at least WAY more visible than orbs to avoid the same person looting a recipe they already have.
''Once you've learned a recipe, you'll know it forever. '' so you can't pick it up when you already got it. same as HTP and zhelm and shit

zozo1

right now I am playing a Cyprus wizard class.. it has lv 120 cap. so all these changes wont benefit me at all? are there any perks for Cyprus class?

SnoopyTheSheep

IGN
Xenforo
right now I am playing a Cyprus wizard class.. it has lv 120 cap. so all these changes wont benefit me at all? are there any perks for Cyprus class?
Cygnus characters were never meant for bossing. In exchange for their stronger early levels and faster leveling, their lvl120 cap effectively denies them entry into bossing - zakum, HT, etc. That is their place in the class balance.

zozo1

the downsides of playing Cyprus class keeps piling up with the intro of all these changes.. its disheartening

Cygnus characters were never meant for bossing. In exchange for their stronger early levels and faster leveling, their lvl120 cap effectively denies them entry into bossing - zakum, HT, etc. That is their place in the class balance.

Kamatte

I think with this new system, it would make switching a main very inconvenient. You needed five Zak forces before, but now you REALLY need them to benefit from this, and these new chaos forces reinforces that need. You should consider making the forces apply to all characters on the account.

I'm also surprised to not see this asked. Are you adding more forces to different bosses? Maybe not having them all give HP, but just force power? Tying this system to only Zak/HT/Chaos makes it feel too party reliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)