Introducing Fusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChokeMeDaddy

I unlocked Chaos scroll yesterday.

Materials to create are:
10 dark tachions
800 spell traces (16mil @20k per spell trace)
26000 force power (26mil)
Stability: Severe

At an estimated cost of 42mil per CS ontop of a severe stability, lets jsut say below 50% success rate for arguments sake, I personally will not be using this to make CS unless the price of spell traces drop significantly. I assume WS has around the same material cost.

Edit: In my opinion, the stability should be removed entirely. There might be concerns for fixing the CS/WS prices, but with the number of people with 5/5 forces with the recipes unlocked, aswell as having to tribute 6 zak forces/3 HT forces to create just one scroll, ontop of collecting tachions from pap, i dont see many CS/WS coming into the game through fusion even if the scroll is produced at 100% success rate.
Thats a very good point. I agree

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
I unlocked Chaos scroll yesterday.

Materials to create are:
10 dark tachions
800 spell traces (16mil @20k per spell trace)
26000 force power (26mil)
Stability: Severe

At an estimated cost of 42mil per CS ontop of a severe stability, lets jsut say below 50% success rate for arguments sake, I personally will not be using this to make CS unless the price of spell traces drop significantly. I assume WS has around the same material cost.

Edit: In my opinion, the stability should be removed entirely. There might be concerns for fixing the CS/WS prices, but with the number of people with 5/5 forces with the recipes unlocked, aswell as having to tribute 6 zak forces/3 HT forces to create just one scroll, ontop of collecting tachions from pap, i dont see many CS/WS coming into the game through fusion even if the scroll is produced at 100% success rate.
What if I tell you this was just something random from beta. It will be changed. Force Power required will probably be lowered. I will be adding bundles of Spell Traces today to bosses. So we'll see how that works out.

And yes, I will also add something where you can stabilise the process with abrasives. I am not sure what the cost will be for these, so that's why it hasn't been released yet.

Slowly getting there guys :)

Buccaneer

Just a random suggestion: Maybe to increase stability, you need to loot more and more of the same recipe. Say I get a CS recipe and a severe stability is 50% boom rate, then the subsequent pick ups of the CS recipe can be 44%, 39%, 35%, 32%, 30%, etc at a diminishing return rate. This may change how the papers are picked up (since currently you can't get duplicates if I'm correct).

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Just a random suggestion: Maybe to increase stability, you need to loot more and more of the same recipe. Say I get a CS recipe and a severe stability is 50% boom rate, then the subsequent pick ups of the CS recipe can be 44%, 39%, 35%, 32%, 30%, etc at a diminishing return rate. This may change how the papers are picked up (since currently you can't get duplicates if I'm correct).
I thought about multiple things, but most made no sense in the end. That's how I came up with these abrasives that you can create to stabilise recipes.

How it works btw is like this:
There are 4 types of abrasives. Each stabilises an amount of Force Power. So let's say one covers up 10k Force Power. You then fuse an item that requires 3k Force Power (you get to pick whether to stabilise it or not and no instability never uses this) and you have 7k left to stabilise.

mike

IGN
stank
Also can I make a suggestion, that we get rid of all the garbage HP, Defence, MP scrolls... etc. It's not GMS so we be bias and realise that these scrolls are garbage and not used, and won't ever be crafted. There's SO many recipes to get and I feel like half of the ones I get are trashed scrolls like this that are useless. Fusion is supposed to be a practical system to add new avenues of getting scrolls in the game... shouldn't include all the junk. I haven't added up how many total scrolls there are to unlock, I'll edit this later and give some numbers for context.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey
Also can I make a suggestion, that we get rid of all the garbage HP, Defence, MP scrolls... etc. It's not GMS so we be bias and realise that these scrolls are garbage and not used, and won't ever be crafted. There's SO many recipes to get and I feel like half of the ones I get are trashed scrolls like this that are useless. Fusion is supposed to be a practical system to add new avenues of getting scrolls in the game... shouldn't include all the junk. I haven't added up how many total scrolls there are to unlock, I'll edit this later and give some numbers for context.
It wouldn't matter. It's either seeing a ton of useless papers or useless recipes.

Aven

Please do not lower cursed powders amount. It was a really good choice to make this item come from Dark Rashes as it cannot be farmed effectively as other maps by mages. IT also helps bring more mithril and steel into the server as these mobs drop them pretty frequently.

Also, when you loot a paper that is useless, does that mean it rolled a scroll you already learned?

mike

IGN
stank
Please do not lower cursed powders amount. It was a really good choice to make this item come from Dark Rashes as it cannot be farmed effectively as other maps by mages. IT also helps bring more mithril and steel into the server as these mobs drop them pretty frequently.

Also, when you loot a paper that is useless, does that mean it rolled a scroll you already learned?
Have you farmed for 100 of them before? You know how long that takes? lmao

Makes it so that you're better off just farming a real map on a mage, instead of wasting time farming powders to then craft & profit from fusion.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
IGN
Harvey

Nope. Already learned scrolls are excluded.

Aven

How many of you that posted this would fix the economy, actually think it fixed the economy?
The only effect this had was devaluing gacha making cs/ws even more rare. Paired with tuxx and mike buying them all when they were cheap, inflated the price back to 100m+ again and it will only go higher now.

Is this really what a fixed economy looks like? Is there any hope for players who do not farm gallos 8h+ a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)