Joyous 7th Event

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
2019-05-16_20-53-49.gif

Event period: May 25th ~ July 14th, 23:59 UTC
Joyous 7th Anniversary was the event GMS had during v110, and we figured it's as good a summer event as any, so why not have it.

Coin Shop

shop1.pngshop2.png

Monsters in your level range drop Maple Leaves. Talk to Cassandra in order to trade 100 of them for a 7th Anniversary Coin. Talk to Inkwell in order to spend your coins.

Another drop is the Maple 7th Anniversary Box, from which you can obtain many items sold in the shop as well. Finally, monsters drop Potted Mini Maple Trees, which you can raise by feeding them equips or ETCs. These mostly reward an assortment of 3-day mounts as well as coins.

Maple Rising Star

stars.png

Join a fan club and support Cygnus, Lilin or Valerie in their quest to become Maple World's biggest star! As a fan, you can support your star by participating in various activities, such as Voice Training, Instrument Practice or Reputation Management.

• Rising Star Hall is accessible through Dimensional Mirror.
  • The star-related quests can be done every 20 minutes.
  • Only one such quest can be active at a time (with the exception of Dance Practice).
  • You must go to the star in order to hand the quest in (with the exception of Celebrity Training).
  • Because the previous two points make this rather painful, we have buffed the original quest rewards to give 1 Coin instead of just 20 Leaves.

Which star you decide to support doesn't really matter. We didn't waste time coding the statistics that show much support each star has received etc., so they can't technically "win". The stars do, however, give concerts in Rising Star Hall every Sunday. Concerts are every 3 hours starting at 00:00 UTC and you can obtain 5 Coins for attending the concert once per Sunday.

Joyous 7th Medal

For those of you who are into collecting medals, this event has something to offer as well. If you participate in the event actively for several days, you can obtain the Lucky 7th Mapleversary Medal. This simply requires you to perform a number of tasks for a given amount of days. Check the event diary for details.

diary.png

Hope you enjoy the event!

Happy Mapling,
-Croosade Staff

Megan

Best answers
THX for event :,)

Last edited:

Mufasa

Best answers
Overall I think this event is pretty nice, however I do think the weapon scrolls are pretty uncalled for.
After getting legends event not long ago, we now already have another event which offers new best scrolls for weapons already. To make it worse, these best scrolls are event only. (again)

Marcus

Best answers
pls lower droprate for Potted Mini Maple Tree, they're already clogging up my inventory
Post automatically merged:

pls :^)

Last edited:

BlueStew

Best answers
not all that big of an update, not substantial or rewarding enough , but still a neat addition

Charlie

Best answers
I have a few suggestions if possible for this event, if not then delete my comment or whatever if it's not the right place.

- The text on magic attack scrolls are off, they give magic attack not weapon attack.
- Make the scrolls have the possibility of moving throughout our accounts and not character bound.
- Allow us to use more than 1 etc on potted mini maple trees, it feels kinda shitty to use etcs atm.
- Make the mounts stackable in terms of in inventory and duration when used.

Love this event btw, thanks for taking the time to code it for us @Heisenberg & @Harvey you sexy little bitches.

Last edited:

Yeet

Best answers
we should get the glove scrolls tbh
I would like this, I mean we may see absurd gloves but it’s a lot nicer than attempting to get 17+ attack from 3 mchaos’s (which are super scarce currently) to attempt to make a 40+M/att glove.

Slumber

Best answers
Thanks for the event. I like these scrolls as it seems to add some progression to the game while keeping in mind a 999,999 damage cap exists. Also, might add some value to empress weapons as some folks might wish to re-scroll if they used legends scrolls, which come back soon anyways.

*I think the glove attk/matk scrolls ppl are talking about were MapleSEA only not GMS; there was also a Joyous 7 attendance event related to Cassandra too where she gave the 60% wep/matk accessory scrolls for check-ins! too (this was GMS iirc).

I like the idea of the event but... the coin shop doesn't feel really rewarding.
I was expecting for a bit more i could say but oh well.
Be a good boy. behave 🤓

Scowl

Best answers
IGN
Lose
Just to confirm, this is the medal you get for completing all the daily quest?

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
Are imps in the game now?
Imps are currently not available. We've made basic code to make these event imps work. We will release everything else for imps later on.

Drunk

Best answers
IGN
Drunk
Imps are currently not available. We've made basic code to make these event imps work. We will release everything else for imps later on.
What's "imps" o-o" ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)