- Dec 9, 2017
- Best answers
Monsters in your level range drop Maple Leaves. Talk to Cassandra in order to trade 100 of them for a 7th Anniversary Coin. Talk to Inkwell in order to spend your coins.
Another drop is the Maple 7th Anniversary Box, from which you can obtain many items sold in the shop as well. Finally, monsters drop Potted Mini Maple Trees, which you can raise by feeding them equips or ETCs. These mostly reward an assortment of 3-day mounts as well as coins.
Maple Rising Star
Join a fan club and support Cygnus, Lilin or Valerie in their quest to become Maple World's biggest star! As a fan, you can support your star by participating in various activities, such as Voice Training, Instrument Practice or Reputation Management.
- Rising Star Hall is accessible through Dimensional Mirror.
- The star-related quests can be done every 20 minutes.
- Only one such quest can be active at a time (with the exception of Dance Practice).
- You must go to the star in order to hand the quest in (with the exception of Celebrity Training).
- Because the previous two points make this rather painful, we have buffed the original quest rewards to give 1 Coin instead of just 20 Leaves.
Which star you decide to support doesn't really matter. We didn't waste time coding the statistics that show much support each star has received etc., so they can't technically "win". The stars do, however, give concerts in Rising Star Hall every Sunday. Concerts are every 3 hours starting at 00:00 UTC and you can obtain 5 Coins for attending the concert once per Sunday.
Joyous 7th Medal
For those of you who are into collecting medals, this event has something to offer as well. If you participate in the event actively for several days, you can obtain the Lucky 7th Mapleversary Medal. This simply requires you to perform a number of tasks for a given amount of days. Check the event diary for details.
Hope you enjoy the event!