- Dec 9, 2017
- Best answers
At the time v104 and v105 were released, Legends Awards was one of the biggest events MapleStory had ever seen up to that point. It is one of my all-time favorite events, so I spared no effort coding it!
The event's main goal is to collect as many trophies as possible. Trophies are rewarded for completing various ingame activities throughout the event period:
- Complete all of Gaga's item collection missions.
- Participate in all of our new automated events at least once. For Bomberman and Russian Roulette it is sufficient to survive 1-2 rounds to obtain the trophy; for Physical Fitness Test you need to complete the final stage.
- Complete various party content multiple times (Party Quests, Monster Park, Guild Quest).
- Complete the Path of the Great Protector event (March 23rd - April 20th).
- Complete the Challenge Gaga! event (March 30th - April 20th).
- Learn two Professions and raise them to at least Lv. 3.
- ...and more!
All of the event quests furthermore give you Legends Awards Coins, which you can spend in the Coin Shop accessible through the Legends Awards UI.
Prizes include a Miraculous Chaos Scroll, Cloud 90-days (capable of soaring), Legends Awards Chair.
Note: The shop sells two Pendant of the Spirits for differing prices. The one for 15 Coins has an expiration of 1 week, while the one for 35 Coins lasts 1 month.
For the Early Bird Trophy, you'll have to complete each of these three quests at least once (in total, not per day). They're rotated weekly and you'll get two chances of completing them in the 6 week event period:
Can you Resist?:
- March 9th - March 15th
- March 30th - April 5th
- March 16th - March 22nd
- April 6th - April 12th
- March 23rd - March 29th
- April 13th - April 20th
The following PQs count towards the The Party Quest Five! quest: Moon Bunny, First Time Together, Dimensional Crack, Tower of Goddess, Romeo & Juliet, Forest of Poison Haze, Lord Pirate, Escape, Kenta in Danger.