Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Legends Awards
Event period: March 9th - April 20th, 23:59 UTC
notesla.png

At the time v104 and v105 were released, Legends Awards was one of the biggest events MapleStory had ever seen up to that point. It is one of my all-time favorite events, so I spared no effort coding it!

The event's main goal is to collect as many trophies as possible. Trophies are rewarded for completing various ingame activities throughout the event period:
  • Complete all of Gaga's item collection missions.
  • Participate in all of our new automated events at least once. For Bomberman and Russian Roulette it is sufficient to survive 1-2 rounds to obtain the trophy; for Physical Fitness Test you need to complete the final stage.
  • Complete various party content multiple times (Party Quests, Monster Park, Guild Quest).
  • Complete the Path of the Great Protector event (March 23rd - April 20th).
  • Complete the Challenge Gaga! event (March 30th - April 20th).
  • Learn two Professions and raise them to at least Lv. 3.
  • ...and more!

All of the event quests furthermore give you Legends Awards Coins, which you can spend in the Coin Shop accessible through the Legends Awards UI.

latrohpies.pnglashop.png
Prizes include a Miraculous Chaos Scroll, Cloud 90-days (capable of soaring), Legends Awards Chair.
Note: The shop sells two Pendant of the Spirits for differing prices. The one for 15 Coins has an expiration of 1 week, while the one for 35 Coins lasts 1 month.

For the Early Bird Trophy, you'll have to complete each of these three quests at least once (in total, not per day). They're rotated weekly and you'll get two chances of completing them in the 6 week event period:

Can you Resist?:
  • March 9th - March 15th
  • March 30th - April 5th
Legendary Ore:
  • March 16th - March 22nd
  • April 6th - April 12th
Maple World Air Quality:
  • March 23rd - March 29th
  • April 13th - April 20th

The following PQs count towards the The Party Quest Five! quest: Moon Bunny, First Time Together, Dimensional Crack, Tower of Goddess, Romeo & Juliet, Forest of Poison Haze, Lord Pirate, Escape, Kenta in Danger.

Last edited:

nwyr

Best answers
Just making sure, the legends two-handed sword scrolls will work on a dual bowgun, yes? And any other weapon that you can't equip a shield/secondary weapon with.

Mechly

Best answers
IGN
Mechly
Just making sure, the legends two-handed sword scrolls will work on a dual bowgun, yes? And any other weapon that you can't equip a shield/secondary weapon with.
Yes.

Komodo

Best answers
I tried one on my dualgun and can confirm it works

Dela

Best answers
IGN
Dela
What are the requirements for the Participant Trophy? I have it on some characters but not others and I don't know what triggered it.

Babe

Best answers
IGN
Polar
What are the requirements for the Participant Trophy? I have it on some characters but not others and I don't know what triggered it.
If you hover over it, it should say what is required in order to achieve it.
If I'm not mistaken, the Participant Trophy is the one where you participate in each automated event (?)

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
  • Complete all of Gaga's item collection missions.

If you hover over it, it should say what is required in order to achieve it.
If I'm not mistaken, the Participant Trophy is the one where you participate in each automated event (?)
The ingame description for this one is not very clear, unfortunately. All automated events is the Event Master Trophy.

KnightHelios

Best answers
I’ve completed Legendary Ore, Maple World Air Quality, and the other one I forgot what it was multiple times in the same day and on multiple different days except Air Quality, but haven’t gotten the trophy for it. Is it a thing where I have to do them on multiple days multiple times, or once Air Quality expires I get the trophy?

Mechly

Best answers
IGN
Mechly
I’ve completed Legendary Ore, Maple World Air Quality, and the other one I forgot what it was multiple times in the same day and on multiple different days except Air Quality, but haven’t gotten the trophy for it. Is it a thing where I have to do them on multiple days multiple times, or once Air Quality expires I get the trophy?
It'll be fixed next restart.

Nichot

Best answers
I never got invited to the Russian Roulette event, is that normal ? Awsome event btw

thehbk12

Best answers
when the coin event end ? (boss coin and the legends awards coin)

Charlie

Best answers
when the coin event end ? (boss coin and the legends awards coin)
The coins that drop from bosses that are turned into the NPC "Murt" is a Croosade feature, not an event, so it will not be going away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)