Maker Skill Guide

Trapcard

Best answers
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MAKER SKILL
  • You cannot craft equips that is 6 or more levels above your current level.
    • EX: If you are level 84 you cannot craft level 90 equips.
  • You cannot craft common items.
    • This includes items such as Capes, Work Gloves and etc.
  • You are not able to craft items that are Gachapon Exclusive.
    • EX: Pink Adventurer Capes
    • This does not mean you are not able to use items you received from gachapon to craft.
HOW TO GET THE MAKER SKILL
You must be level 45+ to get the Maker Skill. Any class, excluding beginners are able to get the maker skill.
  • The Maker Skill Quest can be accepted through the NPC Moren, found in the Weapon and Armor Shop of Magatia (2nd Portal to the left). After talking to Moren, you will see that he will give you three quests that you must complete.
    • NOTE: There will be dialogue given, be sure to pay attention to it since there will be a quiz later on. Or don't its up to you TBH.
    • 1st Quest: Go to NPC Hughes the Fuse, found in the hidden room by entering through B2 in Orbis Tower.
    • 2nd Quest: Go to NPC Carson the Alchemist, found in the Zenumist Society Building.
    • 3rd Quest: Go back to NPC Moren and talk to him to finish his quest.
  • Once you finish those three quests talk to NPC Moren again and he will give you a quiz that is based on the dialogue in the three quests listed above to complete. Once finished hand it in and BOOM you have your Maker Skill Level 1!
HOW TO LEVEL UP YOUR MAKER SKILL
  • To level up your Maker Skill to Level 2 you must be Level 75+
  • Go back to NPC Moren in Magatia Weapon and Armor Shop and he will give you a quest to complete.
    • The quest will require you to craft an Intermediate Monster Crystal 1.
    • NOTE: NPC Moren will not always accept your Intermediate Monster Crystal 1, you will most likely need to craft several IMC 1.
    • NOTE: To craft an IMC 1 (Intermediate Monster Crystal 1) you will need to do either of the following:
      • Gather up 100 ETC drops from mobs within the level range of 71-80. For every 100 ETC drop you will be able to craft ONE IMC 1.
      • Disassemble equips within the level range of 71-80 and you will be given a random amount of IMC 1.
        • To disassemble an equip, open your Maker Skill and go to the FIRST drop down menu (the one on the left) and select Disassemble. Then proceed to the SECOND drop down menu (the one on the right) and select Monster Crystal. Finally drag your equip to the slot with the question mark and hit create.
  • After you crafted your Intermediate Monster Crystal 1, go back to NPC Moren and hand in the quest and he will reward you with the Maker Skill LEVEL 2!
  • To level up your Maker Skill to Level 3 (The max Level) you must be Level 105+
  • Go back to NPC Moren in Magatia Weapon and Armor Shop once again and you will receive another quest. After talking to him, talk to him once more to acquire Doodly Paper.
    • Open up your Maker Skill and proceed to do the following steps:
      • Select ETC. from the FIRST drop down menu (Drop down menu on the left)
      • Select ETC. from the SECOND drop down menu (Drop down menu on the right)
      • Combine 6 Gold Plates, 2 Steel Plates, 1 Lidium and the doodly paper to craft Gold Anvil
  • After crafting the Gold Anvil return to NPC Moren and hand in the quest and he will give you Maker Skill Level 3 (MAXED)
If you're wondering why you should do all these quests to get Maker Skill Level 3, I'll tell you. With Maker Skill Level 3 you are able to add 3 Gems to your item now instead of 2 which means MORE STATS! ALSO you are now able to craft REVERSE/TIMELESS Equips!

WHAT ARE THE STATS YOU CAN ADD ON AND HOW TO GET IT
  • First things first, you need to know about the types of gems you can get.
    • There are essentially FOUR rankings to a Gem:
      • Regular
        • EX: Diamond
      • Basic
        • EX: Basic Diamond
      • Intermediate
        • EX: Intermediate Diamond
      • Advanced
        • EX: Advanced Diamond
  • Each Gem will add a certain stat to your item and each RANKING will determine how much of said stat will get added on to your item.
    • EX: If you add a Basic Diamond to your socket when crafting a weapon, your weapon will have +1 Wep. ATT added to its Wep. ATT.
  • Now how do we get basic, intermediate and advanced gems? STRENGTHENING.
    • Step A: you press K or whatever button you keybinded your skill key to.
    • Second: Go to your beginner skills and scroll down until you see your Maker Skill
    • Step THREE: Open your Maker Skill and go to the FIRST drop down menu (THE LEFT ONE) and look for "STRENGTHENING"
    • Fourthly: Go to the SECOND drop down menu (RIGHT ONE) and look for the gem you are trying to strengthen.
    • E: Click Create.
Diamond, + Weapon Attack (1, 2, 3) Usable on Weapons only.
Sapphire, + Magic Attack (1, 2, 3) Usable on Weapons only.
Garnet, + Accuracy, (2, 3, 5)
Opal, + Avoid, (2, 3, 5)
Aquamarine, + Jump, (1, 2, 3)
Amethyst, + Speed, (1, 2, 3)
Topaz, + HP, (10, 20, 30)
Emerald, + MP, (10, 20, 30)
Black Crystal, +/- Random, (1, 2, 3) (Atk, M. Atk, Speed, or Jump)
Dark Crystal, +/- Random, (2, 3, 5) (Str, Dex, Int, Luk, Accuracy, or Avoid)
Power Crystal, + STR, (2, 3, 5)
Dex Crystal, + DEX, (2, 3, 5)
Wisdom Crystal, + INT, (2, 3, 5)
Luk Crystal, + LUK, (2, 3, 5)

1 Gem ~ 1 Basic 85%
1 Gem ~ 1 Intermediate 10%
1 Gem ~ 1 Advanced 5%
10 Basic ~ 1 Intermediate 85%
10 Basic ~ 9 Basic 10%
10 Basic ~ 1 Advanced 5%
10 Intermediate ~ 1 Advanced 90%
10 Intermediate ~ 9 Intermediate 10%
NOTE: Dex, Power, Wisdom, and Luk, Dark, and Black Crystals have a different set of percentages.
1 Gem ~ 1 Intermediate 9%
1 Gem ~ 1 Advanced 1%
10 Basic ~ 1 Intermediate 89%
10 Basic ~ 9 Basic 10%
10 Basic ~ 1 Advanced 1%
10 Intermediate ~ 1 Advanced 25%
10 Intermediate ~ 9 Intermediate 75%

Stimulators can be added when crafting your items to further heighten your equips stats or lower it. When crafting with a stimulator there is a 10% chance that your item will fail when crafting. If your item fails you will lose ALL the material you set when you initially crafted.
MONSTER CRYSTAL RANKINGS AND LEVELS
  • BASIC MONSTER CRYSTAL 1 (BMC 1) - Mobs/EQUIPS within Level Range of 31-50
  • BASIC MONSTER CRYSTAL 2 (BMC 2) - Mobs/EQUIPS within Level Range of 51-60
  • BASIC MONSTER CRYSTAL 3 (BMC 3) - Mobs/EQUIPS within Level Range of 61-70
  • INTERMEDIATE MONSTER CRYSTAL 1 (IMC 1) - Mobs/EQUIPS within Level Range of 71-80
  • INTERMEDIATE MONSTER CRYSTAL 2 (IMC 2) - Mobs/EQUIPS within Level Range of 81-90
  • INTERMEDIATE MONSTER CRYSTAL 3 (IMC 3) - Mobs/EQUIPS within Level Range of 91-100
  • ADVANCED MONSTER CRYSTAL 1 (AMC 1) - Mobs/EQUIPS within Level Range of 101-110
  • ADVANCED MONSTER CRYSTAL 2 (AMC 2) - Mobs/EQUIPS within Level Range of 111-120
  • ADVANCED MONSTER CRYSTAL 3 (AMC 3) - Mobs/EQUIPS within Level Range of 121+

Last edited:

Foodie

Best answers
Amazing guide for people who never used it before. Very detailed (y):cool: Thanks for effort.

Phantom

Best answers
TFW you've failed 7 times doing INT diamond to ADV diamond #firstunofficialperfectweapon

Trapcard

Best answers
TFW you've failed 7 times doing INT diamond to ADV diamond #firstunofficialperfectweapon
TBH its best to just strengthen reg diamonds to basic because you have a chance to get adv. doing int to adv is hard on your wallet

Phantom

Best answers
TBH its best to just strengthen reg diamonds to basic because you have a chance to get adv. doing int to adv is hard on your wallet
yea, but when im left over with crap, theres only one thing left to do with it...

Clarissa

Best answers
Question about Black crystals, seeing as how it says +/- att, m.att, speed or jump does this mean you can add att to gear that normally doesn't have att?

Last edited:

Scowl

Best answers
IGN
Gengar
Questiom about Black crystals, seeing as how it says +/- att, m.att, speed or jump does this mean you can add att to gear that normally doesn't have att?
Black crystal is useable on weapons only if im not wrong, only affect existing weapon att

sign

Best answers
Could you explain more on Stimulators, I've crafted multiple Thief pants with Stimulators and they come out the EXACT same stat every time, I thought it was supposed to go from -5 ~ +5 for each stat?

Without Stim:

Maple0003.jpg

With Stim:

Maple0004.jpg

This is just one of MANY times that the stat came out exactly the same as without stims, is there an official explanation on Stimulators?

Mufasa

Best answers
Could you explain more on Stimulators, I've crafted multiple Thief pants with Stimulators and they come out the EXACT same stat every time, I thought it was supposed to go from -5 ~ +5 for each stat?

Without Stim:

View attachment 1896

With Stim:

View attachment 1897

This is just one of MANY times that the stat came out exactly the same as without stims, is there an official explanation on Stimulators?
Could be that stimulators make it so your item can not go below average but doesn't change anything regarding the max stats.
Assuming you didn't use strengthening crystals and some RNG, your items just came out average.

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers

It looks like you're not using any crystals to increase the stats but instead you're crafting it normally. ADV dark crystals add -/+5 all stats. Stimulators increase the crystal slot number for more potential bonus stats.

Last edited:

sign

Best answers
It looks like you're not using any crystals to increase the stats but instead you're crafting it normally. ADV dark crystals add -/+5 all stats. Stimulators increase the crystal slot number for more bonus stats.
Ohh stimulators doesn't grant extra stats, but I don't get the increasing crystal slot number part? I just tried using Stimulators to craft the level 80 thief pants and the max crystal slot is still 2

Vialli

Best answers
IGN
scary
Ohh stimulators doesn't grant extra stats, but I don't get the increasing crystal slot number part? I just tried using Stimulators to craft the level 80 thief pants and the max crystal slot is still 2
I'm convinced stim's don't do anything for tops/bottom through my experience of making like 20 bottoms with stims. Not sure if I'm wrong here but I'm confident enough to say that I haven't seen it do anything.

Sanrotoky

Best answers
IGN
Riki
I'm convinced stim's don't do anything for tops/bottom through my experience of making like 20 bottoms with stims. Not sure if I'm wrong here but I'm confident enough to say that I haven't seen it do anything.
I wonder if this is a bug or if you were just unlucky. I also got 0 stats from the stims on tops/bottoms though

sign

Best answers
Could be that stimulators make it so your item can not go below average but doesn't change anything regarding the max stats.
Assuming you didn't use strengthening crystals and some RNG, your items just came out average.
That's what I got from googling as well, but it's still really weird that I made many bottoms with the same exact Dex/Def/Avoid with and without stimulators. Even from hunting monsters you get ones with one extra stats here and there, but I might just be unlucky.

AnokataX

Best answers
Is there any use for Gordon's Magic Iron pendant for one of the Maker tasks/quests, or is it safe to drop it forever?

Sanrotoky

Best answers
IGN
Riki
Is there any use for Gordon's Magic Iron pendant for one of the Maker tasks/quests, or is it safe to drop it forever?
I've read that you could use it to make specific scrolls that don't consume slots when they fail. One scroll for the cape that would stop your hp from being reduced in El Nath, and another scroll for the shoes that would allow you to walk normally in El Nath.

Shoe Scroll:
https://bbb.hidden-street.net/items/scroll-for-armour/scroll-for-spikes-on-shoes-10

I couldn't find the cape scroll on hidden street bbb. I'm not sure if there is any use of this pendant other than this, but I don't believe there is.

I personally didn't attempt to craft or scroll any of these, so I can't confirm whether this is implemented here or not either.

If you aren't interested in those two scrolls, then I would drop the pendant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)