Maker Skill Guide

Just a question, I made a Dragon Kreda using the required materials + dagger stimulator + Int Luk Crystal + Advanced Diamond + Advanced Black Crystal. The Kreda turned out to just +3 luk and 98 weapon attack, which is regular attack. Is it right to assume that the Advanced Black Crystal and the Diamond cancelled each other out?

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Is it right to assume that the Advanced Black Crystal and the Diamond cancelled each other out?
Sounds about right since ADV diamond automatically gives +3 W.ATK while ADV black crystal gives -/+ 1-3 W.ATK (and it gave you the unlucky -3 W.ATK).

Last edited:

Marcus

Is this thread really supposed to be in v95 and not v92?
I have no idea what happens to maker skill, but as ore drop gets removed in v96 i thought maybe maker skill is about to get removed as well? Unless it gets revamped or something.. i have no idea :^)

I have never made it to third job before, but do i really have to finish all the quests from Hughes before i can do the Maker skill quest? Hes asking for 5 steel plates and 30 screws damn

I have spoken to Moren and Hughes just would not talk about the quest related to Maker skill. So i assumed finishing his quest line is necessary.

Marcus

I have spoken to Moren and Hughes just would not talk about the quest related to Maker skill. So i assumed finishing his quest line is necessary.
Click my link and then click on each individual skill level quest and you'll see the level requirements for the quests.

My char is lv70, quest requirement is above 45.

would appreciate it if you just give me a straight answer, do i have to finish the quests line from hughes before i can proceed with Maker skill quest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)