PQ and Boss megaphones

IGN
Aviram
How about a better and easier way to find party members for a PQ, or a boss fight?
When you talk to NPC, you can every 1-2 minutes make an automatic megaphone that recruits members for your party or announces that you 're looking for people to PQ or Boss with.
There would be a time gap between megaphones, to avoid spam. So everybody gets the chance to recruit for their party.
It would help finding party members a lot easier than traditional ways, like asking in your guild or posting on the forums, etc. - these are slow, ineffective methods of finding members for a party.
Even though megaphones can be purchased in Cash shop, still, it's a waste of NX just for the purpose of recruiting for party members. Over time, you'll find yourself wasted all your NX on this, and it's not a good idea.
This isnt a very difficult thing to make happen and believe it can help when it comes to finding members to party with.

IGN
Aviram
Since after this:

https://www.croosade.com/forum/threads/server-changes.5996/
I find smegas to be perfectly affordable. If you don't want to spend your NX on megaphones to help your own gameplay then that's on you :^)
Well, even with the lowered price, to regularly spend your NX on it means you'll end up with almost no NX to spend on other things, which are more important to spend NX on. When you use a megaphone to recruit people for a party, sometimes you gotta use more than one megaphone until someone whispers you and asks to join, etc.
This method I have suggested is meant for anyone, even people who are stuck without NX at a specific moment, and currently its just too expensive to spend all your NX on megaphones for party recruitement, making it not worth your NX. And especially when, say, there was chat spam that caused your megaphone to be missed - you gotta megaphone again, spend nx again, and the whole thing makes the party recruitement process too expensive and exhausting.
Having this feature suggested being added, means you can use megaphone every 1 to 2 mins, without having to worry about running out of NX or having to spend too much NX on party recruitement - which is honestly, a nightmare to find members for a party sometimes.
It's not something we can't play without, but is definitely a good thing to be added to the server, won't hurt(if at all), and would add a convenient method of party recruitment.

Marcus

Despite spending over 100K NX on pets and their equips yesterday I still have enough NX to buy 416 Super Megaphones

Admittedly I've gained a fair amount of that from voting while not playing. But even when I play every day for extended periods of time, overall, I generally either break even or gain NX each day. Until I gotta buy new pet quips or something, then I take a little bit of a dip, but overall it's still going up.
Usually peoples left over NX is something that gets dumped into gachapon, we don't even "have" to do that here, so it's even easier to end up with left over NX. Just learn to ration your NX to have some left over for the things you find important when you think it is important.

IGN
Aviram
Despite spending over 100K NX on pets and their equips yesterday I still have enough NX to buy 416 Super Megaphones

Admittedly I've gained a fair amount of that from voting while not playing. But even when I play every day for extended periods of time, overall, I generally either break even or gain NX each day. Until I gotta buy new pet quips or something, then I take a little bit of a dip, but overall it's still going up.
Usually peoples left over NX is something that gets dumped into gachapon, we don't even "have" to do that here, so it's even easier to end up with left over NX. Just learn to ration your NX to have some left over for the things you find important when you think it is important.
That's you, your management of your NX. I don't think its fair of you to use your situation as an excuse that this suggestion sucks.
If you dont agree and you think this isnt a good idea, you have a right to. Thats your personal opinion. But, the suggestion still should be considered.
The idea to add an option to use megaphones automatically, via an NPC, is still a good idea. It saves up a lot of NX for people who make party recruitment. Even with all the NX you might have, spending 1300 NX every time you want to announce that you're looking for party members - is a waste of NX even if you still have a lot left after that.
Party recruitment should be an easy, cheap thing to do. Spending 1300 nx every time I want to form a party is too much, and consider the fact you would most likely have to use more than 1 megaphone to find enough members - let's say, atleast 3 or 4 megaphones - thats 1300x3 or 4 = about 5000 NX spent just for finding members for a party. Thats nearly the amount you gain every 6 hours. Its too much.

Marcus

I know there are plenty of people who have tons of NX saved up, and there are also plenty of people who waste it all as soon as they get their hands on it. Why should those who can't manage their NX or prioritize what they think is the most important get additional stuff for free?
You can vote 4 times per day, but more realistically 3 times per day and then you even got plenty of leeway for messing up or if you forget for a couple of hours. That's 12K NX per day, 360K per month. That's plenty enough to get the "essentials" each week/month/whatever and still have NX left over for SoKs, owls, wheels, smegas and such. If some can't handle that then that's their problem, because the amount of NX given from voting is fairly generous.

If anything they could be added to Miu Miu just like VIP Teleport Rocks so that people can buy them for mesos as well, but people certainly shouldn't get smegas for free. Or you could also just buy them from another person through cash trade
And on top of that people shouldn't get them for free we have the aspect of spamming. Back in v92 when smegas were very easily affordable through Croosade points there were lots of crap going on daily through smegas. Spamming (for example the lyrics to whole songs), calling people names, smega conversations, inappropriate links etc.

I agree with this suggestion and would like it if added, however I believe the cooldown for the smega should be 5 minutes, not 1-2. Would avoid a lot of spam that way.

Babe

IGN
Polar
I think in terms of finding a Party for Party Quests, I’d be down for this as it would help newer players find others to PQ with.

I saw this feature on MapleSaga and I’ve used it myself before. It does help honestly.
I would be swarmed with whispers from people asking to join me.

I’m not sure how they would go about adding this because of the new PQ system and how it averages based on the levels in your party, but perhaps there could be some sort of check that would shoutout your characters Level instead of the PQ level requirement.

Example: Tabuwu: Level 186 looking for players to Pirate Party Quest!

idklol

Charlie

Sounds exactly like the party search function to me which allows you to look for certain PQs and bosses in a nifty little interface. It's not implemented quite yet and I think asking for this would get you way further than asking for free smegas :b

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)