Guild R>Lazy

LazyRyan

~Lazy~
Hello! The guild Lazy is for people who want to relax and have a fun time. We have active members that are nice and willing to help. We do boss runs (Only Zak at the moment but we'll expand upon that soon with cwkpq, HT, etc.).
We welcome everyone!

View attachment 3345
Please fill out the following form:
--------------------------------------------
Name:
IGN:

Timezone:
Job and Level:
Are you active? If so, approximate what times you do play throughout the week (Relative to your timezone):
Reason to join:

Describe yourself (could be anything, you can keep it brief):

(If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Swingful. I am active and sometimes afk but I will get back to you!)

Last edited:

Demicast

Name: Matt
IGN: Kodomo
Timezone: UTC -4
Job and Level: Evan - Level 60
Are you active?: Kinda? Depends on my working schedule. :X
Reason to join: Thought it would be nice to make friends and have fun together
Describe yourself (could be anything, you can keep it brief): I honestly have no idea how to describe myself. I'm friendly, I guess?

Name: Zach
IGN: Burzum
Timezone: UTC -5
Job & Level: Dawn Warrior lvl 48
Are you active: Yes, generally playing between 2PM-2AM EST depending on work.
Reason to join: To chill and play with others, MMO's are more fun with people.
Describe yourself: 'competitive' gamer, enjoyer of grindy games, work a lot, spend a huge amount of time listening to some fire tunes.

LazyRyan

Name: Matt
IGN: Kodomo
Timezone: UTC -4
Job and Level: Evan - Level 60
Are you active?: Kinda? Depends on my working schedule. :X
Reason to join: Thought it would be nice to make friends and have fun together
Describe yourself (could be anything, you can keep it brief): I honestly have no idea how to describe myself. I'm friendly, I guess?
Hey Matt! Feel free to PM me on Swingful and I'll add you! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself~

LazyRyan

Name: Zach
IGN: Burzum
Timezone: UTC -5
Job & Level: Dawn Warrior lvl 48
Are you active: Yes, generally playing between 2PM-2AM EST depending on work.
Reason to join: To chill and play with others, MMO's are more fun with people.
Describe yourself: 'competitive' gamer, enjoyer of grindy games, work a lot, spend a huge amount of time listening to some fire tunes.
Hey Zach! You can PM me on Swingful and I'll add you! I enjoy your passion for playing games haha! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself~

Later

Name: Chup
IGN: bake
Timezone: UTC -5 (EST)
Job and Level: I/L mage, level 38 atm
Are you active? If so, approximate what times you do play throughout the week (Relative to your timezone): Relatively active, usually play anywhere from 2-3 hours a day, with school starting soon, it'll be a little less, but probably like 10PM-2AM a few days a week on weekdays.
Reason to join: I just joined CroosadeMS two days ago and I love the server and the people I've met so far, but I would love to join a guild because I definitely want to meet new people and have a good experience with others, as well as find people to do content/PQs with.
Describe yourself (could be anything, you can keep it brief): Pretty laid-back easy going, currently a college student, 20 years old. Studying Cell Biology and Neuroscience. I binge-watch A LOT TV shows as well as listening to lots and lots of different kinds of music.

LazyRyan

Name: Chup
IGN: bake
Timezone: UTC -5 (EST)
Job and Level: I/L mage, level 38 atm
Are you active? If so, approximate what times you do play throughout the week (Relative to your timezone): Relatively active, usually play anywhere from 2-3 hours a day, with school starting soon, it'll be a little less, but probably like 10PM-2AM a few days a week on weekdays.
Reason to join: I just joined CroosadeMS two days ago and I love the server and the people I've met so far, but I would love to join a guild because I definitely want to meet new people and have a good experience with others, as well as find people to do content/PQs with.
Describe yourself (could be anything, you can keep it brief): Pretty laid-back easy going, currently a college student, 20 years old. Studying Cell Biology and Neuroscience. I binge-watch A LOT TV shows as well as listening to lots and lots of different kinds of music.
Hey Chup! That's cool that you enjoy this server, I do too! You can PM me on Swingful and I'll add you~

oWill

Name: Will
IGN: oWill
Timezone: GMT +6
Job and Level: Riven level 18
Are you active? If so, approximate what times you do play throughout the week (Relative to your timezone): Yeah I'd say so
Reason to join: am weeb
Describe yourself (could be anything, you can keep it brief): oPleaseTakeMe :)))))))

ypxuer

Name: Soobin
IGN: Soobi
Timezone: DMT
Job and Level: Cube farmer (professional)
Are you active?: 2 hrs a day
Reason to join: I like to farm cubes
Describe yourself: my name is soobin and I am coobin but I be sobbin cos these coobs ain’t workin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)