Reasons Why V92 Should Wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
Exio
I strongly believe that everyone who is playing v95 will stay in v95 cuz they enjoy it and its doing great cool , V95+ will not suffer substantial lost in pop if a v92 wipe were to happen,here is why people are loving the new contents and the progressive server and if they love it so much i highly doubt there just gonna drop from it for a boring v92server. Second reason is that hopefully the admins learned from there mistake of promoting a version on another version (yellowbanner)(suicide) .Yellow banner was one of they key components of breaking apart v92 for about three weeks the population was seen dropping more and more everyday so much that you didnt even wanted to grind/train/boss because we just didnt know how the server was gonna act to a higher version in more demand (supposedly).most of us would of being content with 100+ people online but the drop in pop was just to significant witch brings me to my next point.Reasons For V92 Wipe 1)Damaged Economy 2)Overfed Scrolls/Gacha 3)Everyone Gave Everything Away/Drop Everything to the point of no return 4)NO INFLUX IN NEW PLAYERS 5)New players Have NO Mesos if a new players farms 20m ,and old player can log in and sell one scroll for that 20m only leaving you with the only option of Farming For ALl Scrolls And equips because its not worth paying for that value.6) OLD players dont Care About there Old Progress If they Cared They Will be playing v92!!!!!!ALot Of poeple dropped everything and gave accounts info away . at this points i dont see the game self correcting it self unless admin step up nothing will change and unless @Harvey is satisfied with just 2 people online this will never change. the website can use another design as well instead of just being a small little arrow to change server's,sometimes people fail to realize that there is two servers within croosade,two different pictures in the main website asking witch server you want would be amazing just a suggestion.instead of bashing me please comment and reply respectfully on how the admins should tackle this subject. My intent is to have both server be Successful because there both amazing in different ways and feed the needs of different people.

my suggestions is wipe the server,wipe inventory,keep ign's and id's and revert everyone to level 1 ,refund donors/compensate credit to people who donated and got slapped with the bigbang server.
at the end of the day is the admins decision, i wish them the best in there decision making and if there is no wipe explain why and let us know what plans you have with v92 moving foward
also i would like to keep this discussion open to everyone if you think is a bad idea comment why and what would you recommend admins should do?. Also i would love to come to level with the admins on why no wipe? if no wipe is decided i would love to hear why and elaborate please. WE all just wanna know What DIRECTION IS v92 Croosade Taking DEAD OR SUPER DEAD OR RESURRECTION??

Charlie

refund donors/compensate credit
Definitely will not happen. I would be down to get all the money I paid for this server and so would others, but it would make them go bankrupt.

the website can use another design as well instead of just being a small little arrow to change server's,sometimes people fail to realize that there is two servers within croosade,two different pictures in the main website asking witch server you want would be amazing just a suggestion
The one thing I agree with in this rant, considering this suggestion has been denied ~10x now, 3 of which were by you.

Why does it bother you that there is a v92 server?

It seems like the v92 server called you bad names and you're hurt?
I don't get it. Does v92 bully you?

Rod

croosade v92 was the most fun I've had in maple since the GMS beta release. That server was coded to perfection, I don't think lack of content was ever an issue since all the pre-bb server rankeds above us on gtop have waaaaaaaaaaaaay less content and waaaaay higher number of players online. I believe v92 peaked about 650-700 players online, maybe 300-400 unique, rest same ip and from there it just went downhill. I could never relate to the issues most of the people had and I got just as high level as they did. The latter update, the papers thing was really poorly designed in all honesty but it couldn't have had any negative impact since there was really no obligation to waste what 2m on a scroll that it's not guaranteed (cuz they also added break chance while crafting one lol) when you could still buy it from fm for 2.5m. So basically they just added another option of obtaining scrolls with a little of gambling, not really a game changer. Then, they added the orbs that gave AP which was also disappointing. Who's to blame tho? I've never seen the staff feel so pressured to release anything, it felt like the last updates were rushed because of how many complaints emerged on the forums for no particular reason.

Really, you think about it, what has changed from v92 to v100 that could've made you happier?

V92: Daily bosses and sell their unique drops for mesos
V100: Daily bosses and use their coins to sell the items from their coin shop for mesos

????

V92: Party Quests (y) Training in Party at normal maps (y)
V100: Party Quests (n) Training in Party at normal maps (y)

V92: Harder to level, easier to gear up (y)
V100: Easier to level, harder to gear up (n)

V92: Same old training maps (n)
V100: Cool new training maps (LHC) (y)

The version was never the problem, if you added content that didn't exist in the original game to make it more enjoyable, you could've done that in any version of the game I assume. The coin shop for instance if it was added in v92, maybe v100 would've never been necessary, since both versions still have the exact same amount of players online. I mean, weren't those same players in v92 complaining about not being able to scroll their equips due to lack of WS or something? If coin shop was there, maybe that would've fixed their little problem. Lol
Unfortunately, it's too late now to go back, and even wiping as you suggested, which by the way is not a bad suggestion as it would motivate people to start playing together from early and doing things that can't be done right now, such as party questing, but even doing that won't really fix it because they're running 2 servers and people will always be inclined to play the one that's the most active. But, there's no doubt in my mind that if a v92 server running on croosade's code was released just now, that it would skyrocket on gtop.

IGN
Exio
Definitely will not happen. I would be down to get all the money I paid for this server and so would others, but it would make them go bankrupt.

The one thing I agree with in this rant, considering this suggestion has been denied ~10x now, 3 of which were by you.
Actually this is my second post about wiping ,your memes are nice.and obviously not compensate all but at least 5k or 10k so one can have something to return too at-least at dont make it seem like croosade wants money.this is not a rant just a open discussion about an on going situation.
Why does it bother you that there is a v92 server?

It seems like the v92 server called you bad names and you're hurt?
I don't get it. Does v92 bully you?
bro i love v92 wat are you talking about i would love for new players and a new economy or a fix ,just not the type to stand by with my hands across or acting ignoring on going problems.

Babe

IGN
Polar
Actually this is my second post about wiping ,your memes are nice.and obviously not compensate all but at least 5k or 10k so one can have something to return too at-least at dont make it seem like croosade wants money.this is not a rant just a open discussion about an on going situation.
I don’t think he was referring to how many times you’ve posted about wiping v92.

It’s been mentioned several times from the same group of people over and over again.
It’s almost as if they think the more they persist about wiping the higher their chances are?

Personally, I donated towards the server when I was still active to perm all these NX items and get all these different chairs.
So if the server was to wipe it’d feel pretty shitty, not to just me but to many others who have also contributed.

And to be honest, if I had known the server would wipe I wouldn’t of bothered donating.
Because who wants to donate towards a server that will end up erasing all of your hard work?

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
With only that few players being online at the moment there can't be anything broken that needs to be fixed. Right now there's absolutely no economy which a wipe could fix. If anyone wants to see more activity on the server, then he needs to help promoting it properly. Invite your friends and share it on social networks.

I think there's only 2 reasons why a few players want a wipe. Either they're banned and hope to get unbanned or they're selfish and want to get to the top of the rankings. There's nothing else a wipe changes, only the rankings.

tuxx

IGN
tuxx
I think there's only 2 reasons why a few players want a wipe. Either they're banned and hope to get unbanned or they're selfish and want to get to the top of the rankings. There's nothing else a wipe changes, only the rankings.
I do not agree that those are the only 2 reasons, many players would want a wipe so they could enjoy the server again, to do that it would have to be some what populated. A fresh start attracts a lot of new players and some of us would just like a populated server again. The current state no one wants to touch it since the economy is too fucked up and there is a very small amount of active players, that is not appealing to anyone at all.

I do not find it fair for the current players since they are the loyal ones and still enjoy the game, but its smarter to wipe. It is the staffs choice either to keep the current loyal players happy or to wipe and bring more people and hope to revive the server. I am not against or for a wipe, just giving my opinion on this.

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
I ask again how the economy can be fucked if there basically isn't anyone playing? If one really wants, one can start playing now and build a new economy.

The only thing about a fresh start that attracts new players is fresh rankings.

tuxx

IGN
tuxx
I ask again how the economy can be fucked if there basically isn't anyone playing? If one really wants, one can start playing now and build a new economy.

There is no economy and if we somehow see the fm full of shops, everything would pick up where it was left off and it was bad when everyone left.

Nobody wants to start on a dead server that progressed this much. Ive played rien, a server that went exactly through this where we had 5 active players and all the old players were pushing for a wipe. We always tried to get new players to come and none of them ever stuck around. We ended up playing a server that seen no growth for 1-2 months and the server shut down. Yeah if one really wants to play they can start playing again and HOPE to rebuild the server, in my experience it did not work out for us.

Charlie

The economy would be equally as fucked if the server were to wipe, I don't get this statement either made by anyone. There are too many existing issues with v92 for it to succeed from being started from scratch that need to be addressed before anything can happen.

I cannot fucking stand seeing these threads every other week because the answers are still the same from staff and the complaints being said are still the same from the players. Fresh rankings and the potential of new (or old) players coming into the game are the only things I can think of in the column of being a positive. Which honestly aren't even a bad thing to push for in my eyes, but the negatives list goes on forever.

With that being said, the most optimal compromise I could think of would be to add another world to v92. People that have emotional sentiment towards their accounts (that they will probably never log onto anymore) would still be there, so would their permanent NX, pets, chairs, & whatever else people spent real money on. A new world would be a fresh new start, with new rankings, and would have a bit of hype that v92 needs if it ever wants to be revived. If we're being real here, v92 is like a cynical old man on life support; hardly anyone gives a flying fuck about him, when he passes, or how it happens.

Which brings me back to my point of bringing another world to v92, it would also be a great place to re-try v92 one last time. Fix some issues that riddled the fuck out of the pre-existing game; gachapon exclusives, remove rock paper scissors, add the croosade coin shop that I pitched early on before HP washing came out, bring back the gachapon we had before the initial "tweaks" to it were made, and make it so fusion doesn't feel so goddam shitty (failing recipes and rarity of certain recipes :cough: WS / CS / CSS :cough: ). These are just things I can list off of the top of my head. If a new world is / isn't possible, I would love to know, because I would definitely help in any way if it is possible.

Edit: Also remove PSBs

Last edited:

Babe

IGN
Polar
There is no economy and if we somehow see the fm full of shops, everything would pick up where it was left off and it was bad when everyone left.

Nobody wants to start on a dead server that progressed this much. Ive played rien, a server that went exactly through this where we had 5 active players and all the old players were pushing for a wipe. We always tried to get new players to come and none of them ever stuck around. We ended up playing a server that seen no growth for 1-2 months and the server shut down. Yeah if one really wants to play they can start playing again and HOPE to rebuild the server, in my experience it did not work out for us.
The thing is though, wiping really does do nothing. If people want a fresh start nothing is stopping them from creating a new account and making a new character leaving everything they had behind.

An economy does not have to start by having a new server, it can start by simply a few friends advocating for players to join them and making something of it.

If no one is advocating for people to come play then why would anyone join? Everyone is so caught up in asking for a wipe that they’re probably not even trying to play the server until they get what they want.

IGN
Exio
Close this thread as it served its purpose already
Post automatically merged:

With only that few players being online at the moment there can't be anything broken that needs to be fixed. Right now there's absolutely no economy which a wipe could fix. If anyone wants to see more activity on the server, then he needs to help promoting it properly. Invite your friends and share it on social networks.

I’ll answer your question with a very simple answer , there is over hundreds of scrolls on old characters that are ready for sale but no mesos are coming in from grinding witch means no one is buying anything,we have alot of supply and no demand , and before everyone quitted that whole month everyone was/are voting I know about 3 poeple that gave me all there scrolls on there mule , causing me to have over three chars with max use slots scrolls only, and if you think that’s cool then I see why v92 is the way it was.im pretty sure I’m not the only one that was given equips/scrolls from everyone rage quitting v92. If everyone v92 sets shop on shop can easily sink all mesos from the game simple as dat .and for your last statement make it that everyone stays banned! Rush to 200 no doubt makes the game a little funner but has nothing to do wit the fact you got 2 poeple online on v92 and just act like nothing is going on!

Last edited:

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
You think your scrolls can harm the economy? You want the economy to get fixed? What about dropping your scrolls? I still don't see a wipe required for it.

Everyone here should stop making us responsible for everything. It's not only the staff but also the players who have made and still make decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)