Royal Rotations [Cosmetic Guide]

Bells

Best answers
IGN
Aztec
Why does the Royal selection include VIP hair / faces? (e.g. Dollface, Tender Love)
I thought Royal in GMS was always a pool of Royal-only cosmetics.

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
Why does the Royal selection include VIP hair / faces? (e.g. Dollface, Tender Love)
I thought Royal in GMS was always a pool of Royal-only cosmetics.
There aren't that many cosmetics in this version so Royal selections are very limited. As this server begins to update, more cosmetics will be added along with more options to choose from.

Kidcrash

Best answers
hello. I'd like to know if the royal hairstyles shown on this post are the ONLY (7) obtainable hairstyles when using a royal coupon, or does it include all the other royal hairstyles shown here —> https://www.croosade.com/forum/threads/beauty-parlor-guide.213/

if not, I'd definitely love to have 'unbalanced' (M) available anytime soon.

thanks in advance, have a nice day.

1541423393880.png

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
hello. I'd like to know if the royal hairstyles shown on this post are the ONLY (7) obtainable hairstyles when using a royal coupon, or does it include all the other royal hairstyles shown here —> https://www.croosade.com/forum/threads/beauty-parlor-guide.213/
No. Since cosmetics are very limited at the moment, you can find many current Royal cosmetics in towns. I'm assuming that guide is mainly for v92 because it is not accurate with this version.

December's rotation is here! Please make sure to check the Credits shop for all available cosmetics before you request.

Last edited:

Mechly

Best answers
IGN
Mechly
Lively Waved! Thank you!
Will patiently wait for Side Ponytail to be added now.

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
Lively Waved! Thank you!
Will patiently wait for Side Ponytail to be added now.
Please edit your post with a picture of the requested cosmetic as well!

Mechly

Best answers
IGN
Mechly
Please edit your post with a picture of the requested cosmetic as well!
Unfortunately I believe it is a 2013/14 hair and won't be available for a while. I'll keep checking for it in new updates though.

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
Update: Tweaked male Royal hairs a bit.

PurePoisonXD

Best answers
IGN
PurePoisonJr
I'd like to request Overgrown Hair (Male), Wild Tangles (Male) *Not sure if that hairstyle is in this version tho*, Piercing Gaze (Male), Odd Eye (Male) *Also not sure if that face is in this version or not* please. :)

Last edited:

Babe

Best answers
IGN
Polar
I'd like to request Overgrown Hair (Male), Wild Tangles (Male) *Not sure if that hairstyle is in this version tho*, Piercing Gaze (Male), Odd Eye (Male) *Also not sure if that face is in this version or not* please. :)
You can see what’s available in this version based off of what is in @credits!

Babe

Best answers
IGN
Polar
View attachment 7780 this but doesnt have name on it tho ? =P
The hair or the face

Hair is Evan hair and it’s available as a Regular/EXP style

First face is is considered Android (M), second face I’m not sure exists yet in this version

ImDoN

Best answers
The hair or the face

Hair is Evan hair and it’s available as a Regular/EXP style

First face is is considered Android (M), second face I’m not sure exists yet in this version
that is my hair, im trying to show the face that available in @credits both of them exist but no name

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
that is my hair, im trying to show the face that available in @credits both of them exist but no name
That hair is Evan hair, as mentioned by @Babe. Some cosmetics in the rotation are indeed from EXP/VIP locations so it is much preferred if players requested exclusive ones. If you still wish to request it, I will add it in again.

xoLuna

Best answers
wavy bob
messy pig tail
designer hair
lively hair

ty !

ImDoN

Best answers
That hair is Evan hair, as mentioned by @Babe. Some cosmetics in the rotation are indeed from EXP/VIP locations so it is much preferred if players requested exclusive ones. If you still wish to request it, I will add it in again.
I mean, i do know its an reg hair from henesys, this is an actual ss from @credits by me, im showing the face :p

Blue

Game Master
Staff member
Best answers
wavy bob
messy pig tail
designer hair
lively hair
Please edit your post with images of each hair.
Need my old V92 hair..
I don't think that hair is in this version; you may confirm if it's in this version via @credits.
I mean, i do know its an reg hair from henesys, this is an actual ss from @credits by me, im showing the face :p
Added both to the request list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)