Scheduled Game Update: v100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, gratz for the patch and good job making it happen! Proud of your guys work!
By the way, will other classes' skills (like F/P's paralyze, pally's blast...) also be changed, like in the original chaos update patch notes? I missed them in Taboo's post. Thanks a lot!

Edit:
Maybe this is what you meant by:
  • Magician-type characters have had a general increase to their skill damage.

Can you confirm?

Last edited:

Blades

Amazing work, Thank you so much.
Blade Fury is a new 4th job skill. It attacks multiple enemies nearby, 3 times each. It replaces Sudden Raid, and any SP that were in Sudden Raid will now be in Blade Fury. Master Level: 30
Doe's this means any revamped classes aren't getting any full skill point reset?
I feel as a Dual Blade i should just lvl up and save skill points untill patch comes

can I just ask, what the fuck?
Why are you spoonfeeding THAT HARD? whats the point of a 'progressive' server when you spoonfeed your playerbase to perf scrolled & cubed gear & misc. like end-game equips / mastery books very easily? Gms-like server where everyone can get 100 cubes 200 cubes a day monkaS.
I already had to quit this server in less than a month cause nothing left to do. You don't have to and should not be at full unique gear with 1-2 days of cube farming, let alone perfect potentials in a few weeks, because the content of this server can always be cleared by a larger group of players. Nothing to strife for long-term, dead serv.

Last edited:
I already had to quit this server in less than a month cause nothing left to do.
Ah so you did kill pb already? And you cleared cht czak and such with ur friends already?
Before we started this server we knew this is a progressive server and the "oldskool" bosses will be more easy to kill. Please dont cry about that...

Nasty

Why are you spoonfeeding THAT HARD? whats the point of a 'progressive' server when you spoonfeed your playerbase to perf scrolled & cubed gear & misc. like end-game equips / mastery books very easily? Gms-like server where everyone can get 100 cubes 200 cubes a day monkaS.
I already had to quit this server in less than a month cause nothing left to do. You don't have to and should not be at full unique gear with 1-2 days of cube farming, let alone perfect potentials in a few weeks, because the content of this server can always be cleared by a larger group of players. Nothing to strife for long-term, dead serv.
Why do people like you exist?
How much is the hyper rock gonna cost and how long is its duration? Btw, TAKE MY MONEY

Ah so you did kill pb already? And you cleared cht czak and such with ur friends already?
Before we started this server we knew this is a progressive server and the "oldskool" bosses will be more easy to kill. Please dont cry about that...
cht yes, pb no, irrelevant boss btw. I'm sure people on the server killed it by now. that's every single boss down over 1-2 months time.
What exactly does being a 'progressive server' mean in your mind? Just because content gets added over time 'it will be more easy to kill and i should not cry about it?'
Utterly false isn't it?

Because the way I see it, if you release as a v95 gms-like server, you should keep levels of progression at a pace where it still makes sense with the content in the game (Odd concept, I know). As well as keep some sort of resemblance to GMS v95. That would mean that mastery books stay a rare and desired item (so not tt20 5m mw20 25m :unsure:), and cubes not spoonfed either. Certainly not cubes for $$$, but some droprate that at least makes every single unique item an achievement.
Sorry to say but for the 'hardcore' farmer this is already 10x too much. 200 cubes a day = game over in a week. Some people may pseudo-enjoy this droprate but the fun will stop once there's nothing left to do for them either.
Once you patch to a new version you may adapt & balance any of the changes to make the game balanced with its own content again. But you dont release a v95 server with jacked up progression rates that surpass v200 even.

I understand that a lot of people 'crave' to progress quickly, but this is a fault of their own person, not a fault of your server, people like that will speedrun a server until bored & quit. All during while advocating for even easier gameplay on the forums. not exactly the perfect customer.

Last edited:

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
Thanks for the update.

Can we know if the Maker quests (i.e. Keol's Order #1 through 13 and others) will get discounted from our quest count? I wanna know if I shouldn't bother spending the money doing them or I should really hurry up since this will be our last chance to do them.

Nasty

cht yes, pb no, irrelevant boss btw. I'm sure people on the server killed it by now. that's every single boss down over 1-2 months time.
What exactly does being a 'progressive server' mean in your mind? Just because content gets added over time 'it will be more easy to kill and i should not cry about it?'
Utterly false isn't it?

Because the way I see it, if you release as a v95 gms-like server, you should keep levels of progression at a pace where it still makes sense with the content in the game (Odd concept, I know). As well as keep some sort of resemblance to GMS v95. That would mean that mastery books stay a rare and desired item (so not tt20 5m mw20 25m :unsure:), and cubes not spoonfed either. Certainly not cubes for $$$, but some droprate that at least makes every single unique item an achievement. Sorry to say but for the 'hardcore' farmer this is already 10x too much. 200 cubes a day = game over in a week. Some people may pseudo-enjoy this droprate but the fun will stop once there's nothing left to do for them either.
As some wise man named "Marty" once said in the forums, some people are really SMALL-MINDED.
The changes are absolutely awesome. Now 95% of the community doesn't have to quit and sell their main characters gear in order to gear a new class properly. With the cube droprate changes we can now enjoy more alts with good equip. If you didnt notice we are a 4x server, the progression pace is on POINT and it only gets better with v100.

Thanks for the GREAT WORK admins, i would never ever spend money on a private server for any game, unless its croosade! big love

PS: have you ever noticed all the boards in fm? "quitting sale FMXX" ??? wake up dude.

As some wise man named "Marty" once said in the forums, some people are really SMALL-MINDED.
The changes are absolutely awesome. Now 95% of the community doesn't have to quit and sell their main characters gear in order to gear a new class properly. With the cube droprate changes we can now enjoy more alts with good equip. If you didnt notice we are a 4x server, the progression pace is on POINT and it only gets better with v100.

Thanks for the GREAT WORK admins, i would never ever spend money on a private server for any game, unless its croosade! big love

PS: have you ever noticed all the boards in fm? "quitting sale FMXX" ??? wake up dude.
Your post is irony-overload. to the point where I have to assume you're just trolling.

If *god help us* you're being serious, then you probably didn't read my post in the full, and the last sentence applies to you directly.

I understand that a lot of people 'crave' to progress quickly, but this is a fault of their own person, not a fault of your server, people like that will speedrun a server until bored & quit. All during while advocating for even easier gameplay on the forums. not exactly the perfect customer.

Nasty

Your post is irony-overload. to the point where I have to assume you're just trolling.

If *god help us* you're being serious, then you probably didn't read my post in the full, and the last sentence applies to you directly.

Hey, according to your latest posts you're the only crybaby on the forums who complains about "too ez skillbooks" and shit. I haven't seen a single person with full 27% or half his gears with 27% potentials, so, yes there is always things to do and i bet even "you" (yes, only you, who farms 100 cubes a day currently) wouldnt have 27% "perfect" potentials on all your equips yet and to top it off your

"I understand that a lot of people 'crave' to progress quickly, but this is a fault of their own person, not a fault of your server, people like that will speedrun a server until bored & quit. All during while advocating for even easier gameplay on the forums. not exactly the perfect customer.

sentence sounds like you want them to shape the server for "perfect costumers" like you. I see more people leaving because its too hard rather than easy. Also there was no irony in my previous post, love this server and the work the admins put in here.

PS: GMS progression in a nutshell.

Last edited:
IGN
Maus
I don't see how these changes are going to make gearing easier; Under the assumption that (at the current moment) each line of a piece of equipment has the same %chance to land a prime line compared to being tiered like mentioned in the OP means every line after the first (Which mind you, isn't even guaranteed to be a prime line) decreases the chances of getting 27% single stat equipment (18% for all stat). What this does mean though is that we'll probably start seeing 15% stat equips being more common, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

The server currently isn't very alt friendly, and with the addition of UA coming up among other things -- Things definitely need(ed) to change. I personally don't mind doubling the cube drop rate because as I explained above, it's going to be harder to get perfect potential'd gear and thus will take more cubes. The addition of better cubes doesn't come until later; Meaning that they'll have time to monitor and adjust the rates if need be, like they have before.

As far as the skill book changes go, I can't really explain that one but I'm not opposed to the idea. A lot of monsters 130+ drop a lot of useless skill books constantly and having the chance to receive a random skill book that might actually be beneficial to my class (or alternate character) sounds a lot better than having to go grind at a location that's extremely tedious. You could argue that the effort is worth the reward you get but I personally think that your enjoyment of the game shouldn't be locked behind unnecessary artificial difficulty. It's also worth noting that we don't know exactly what skill books the mystery mastery books can pull from.

Regardless, it's worth noting that everyone plays Maple differently and progresses at their own rate. Some people may already have perfected potential gear and blown through the game, killing most of the bosses while having attempted all of them. While others (Like myself) haven't even experienced all the content the current version has to offer, or are waiting for this update to hit so they can make their mains.

Personally I think about 2 months apart for each update is perfect for the majority of the player-base and the game is only going to continue to grow. There's only going to be more to do as time goes on and it makes sense to me that people ran out of things to do because we're still very much at an early version of the game.

Babe

IGN
Polar
I don’t believe wanting to progress quicker is a fault, everyone plays differently.

I’d also like to beg to differ, but on a previous server I have played, even though I reached end-game and solo’d all bosses I still stuck around. Each day however, was not boring to me. I still found something to do to enjoy myself while playing.

Some people stay on the server just to chat with friends or do things with friends.

Perhaps if you have a group of friends to play with, it would make your experience better (?)

Although.. if they want Croosade to be this way, then so be it, as you stated you’re going to be quitting and that’s fine!
Croosade just isn’t the fit for you, so I do hope you find a server to play that fits the bill.

Rod

these changes were good, i also thought making the post bb server 4x exp was gonna make it too easy and end game would be reached in less than a week, they proved me wrong and they're gonna prove u wrong too @puppet, we cant always be right xd but they're not always right either despite the many shameless ass kissers who'll say otherwise
this is a pserver and we want to enjoy content much quicker than we enjoyed in the original server or that we never got to enjoy

Gabe

I have some questions ^^

1 - Are we getting additional pendant slot? (It was in wz files since v95 D:)

2 - What's the way to obtain "Premium Miracle Cube"?

3 - Will the 2% exp from croosader ring work?

4 - Recipes are already going to drop?

adorn

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU
Post automatically merged:

what it must be like to have unique gear from 1-2 days of cube farming. I’ve literally used 160+ cubes on my earrings and they're still epic. I am not exaggerating, that's on top of the 200+ cubes I’ve used to get my scar to 18% str. It took me longer than 1-2 days of farming to get that, so to say 1-2 days of farming to get all unique gear is just unrealistic because of how inconsistent cubing is. I'm not sure what you do in your life and how busy you may be but for most players I’m sure they have work/school which makes it difficult to find the time to progress.

Last edited:
it
bro getting all unique gear is like getting lv 15 when getting perfect potentials is getting lv 200. 'nothing to do' i havent been playing but has PB even been killed yet? or even close? empress is another story, at the current rate of gear progression i imagine it would be legit unkillable on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)