Scheduled Game Update: v100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taboo

Game Master
Staff member
IGN
Taboo
So elemental weapons still give 10%/5%, just like it was after Big Bang in GMS right?
Yes, 10/5.

Will the miss rate per level under the monster be reduced from 5% to 2% like it has been in gms?
This is something you'll have to test on your own. It's out of our hands but it's clear they eventually tweak it.

Will the %boss lines stack together after the update?
Yes

By the way, will other classes' skills (like F/P's paralyze, pally's blast...) also be changed, like in the original chaos update patch notes? I missed them in Taboo's post. Thanks a lot!
Can you confirm?
You'll have to check it out after release.

Can we know if the Maker quests (i.e. Keol's Order #1 through 13 and others) will get discounted from our quest count? I wanna know if I shouldn't bother spending the money doing them or I should really hurry up since this will be our last chance to do them.
I personally see it as sort of a reward for doing quests when they're available. I'd try getting it completed before it's removed just in case they decide to allow it.

btw, do we have to collect peridots for ua..? pls god no
It says so in the notes.

1 - Are we getting additional pendant slot? (It was in wz files since v95 D:)
2 - What's the way to obtain "Premium Miracle Cube"?
3 - Will the 2% exp from croosader ring work?
4 - Recipes are already going to drop?
Yes. It needs a little code still. Maybe the admins will find time before release. If not, it would likely come soon after.
Current plan is an uncommon drop from bosses. We're not certain that is the route we'll go with this. If it is, such a thing will likely be removed when we get stamps.
Yes.
Not yet.

can I just ask, what the fuck?
Why are you spoonfeeding THAT HARD? whats the point of a 'progressive' server when you spoonfeed your playerbase to perf scrolled & cubed gear & misc. like end-game equips / mastery books very easily? Gms-like server where everyone can get 100 cubes 200 cubes a day monkaS.
I already had to quit this server in less than a month cause nothing left to do. You don't have to and should not be at full unique gear with 1-2 days of cube farming, let alone perfect potentials in a few weeks, because the content of this server can always be cleared by a larger group of players. Nothing to strife for long-term, dead serv.
This isn't spoon feeding at all. The vast majority of players feel the exact opposite actually. The amount of cubes one farms doesn't mean they'll automatically get perfectly scrolled and potential'd gear. The mastery book ideal you keep pushing is not something we agree with. You may be a pre big bang player where books are the most important resource. Big bang is more about gear and less about your skills level.
As for the cube drop rate change, we wanted to make farming more visibly rewarding. We wanted to make good potentials a bit more difficult to obtain as well so these changes complimented each other nicely. I don't understand how you can consider that spoon feeding. We very clearly stated we wanted to change it so it's not too easy and that we're thinking about the future updates.

You're not considering the fact that the only people that still play this game are likely in their 20's - 30's. We're not in our tweens where we could afford to have the game be as hard as you wish it was. This change benefits casuals the most and doesn't even really alter "big number" progression. GMS has enhancements and we have Chaos scroll meta. We're practically on par with what GMS was like in this version. Mid game is a bit easier now for a casual player but end game is still just as hard as it was before.

If you got full unique gear in 1-2 days I'm very impressed with your luck. That is no small feat. You're seeing some players that post screenshots or smega their perfect potentials which is pretty uncommon. Each time I see one of those announcements, it is by a player I know pours a lot of time into grinding. Over time more will obtain such stats but such a scenario where everyone can get perfect gear in a week is far from reality. You're really over exaggerating points that are far fetched and just outright wrong. Big bang is played differently and this isn't a barebones server. This clearly wasn't the right fit for you. I wish you the best of luck finding the ideal server. I regret spending my time writing this.

I'll continue to answer any questions I can.

Ezya

IGN
Ezya
Why are you spoonfeeding THAT HARD? whats the point of a 'progressive' server when you spoonfeed your playerbase to perf scrolled & cubed gear & misc. like end-game equips / mastery books very easily? Gms-like server where everyone can get 100 cubes 200 cubes a day monkaS.
I already had to quit this server in less than a month cause nothing left to do. You don't have to and should not be at full unique gear with 1-2 days of cube farming, let alone perfect potentials in a few weeks, because the content of this server can always be cleared by a larger group of players. Nothing to strife for long-term, dead serv.
can we see your gear and range? also how many hours do you play a day? 200 cubes a day? like you'd literally be playing 16 hours each day lol

Slumber

I'll continue to answer any questions I can.
Are arans/evans/DBs going to get SP resets? or will they just depend on the skill point compensated based on certain skill level? (e.g. Blessing of the Onyx max lvl is reduced from 30->25, so 5 skill points will be returned).

Are lvl 130/163 ele wands/staves, purple surfboard, or higher level unwelcome guest equips being released anytime soon?

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
Will there be any alternative to view the drops of monsters outside of the Codex? For those monsters that don't have an entry in it, be it those from the areas mentioned or special areas that usually don't have entries (PQs, etc).

coroks

IGN
JrCookie
Will there be any alternative to view the drops of monsters outside of the Codex? For those monsters that don't have an entry in it, be it those from the areas mentioned or special areas that usually don't have entries (PQs, etc).
There is a way use @drops

Charlie

IGN
Farm
On top of what others have already said, you need to realize that a majority of the gear being cubed right now is common equips as well as unique being the ceiling to how good it can get. People can cube these common equips and get ANY stats they want because they can simply trade it over to someone else with their desired stat. You can't do that with class based equips that will eventually be here and will take much longer to get what is needed. So once Empress equips are being funneled into the game by people actually killing it as well as the ardentmill allowing capes to be crafted, people will need way more cubes than they need in v95. Also as big bang progresses in versions, less people are used to take down bosses until it's basically solo missions of killing bosses because that's where people have progressed to.

There's honestly no need for what you are saying as it's just non-constructive negativity. It takes a fuck ton of work to do what the staff are doing to run this server and I feel like people like you forget that it isn't as simple as flipping a switch to make things work.

Last edited:

Jeddawi

I'm travelling to Paris and not coming back b4 the 16th, it would be nice coming back to this once i'm back home.

Guardian

whatever kids, have fun with your run dead mapledestiny server ~ maybe after spoonfeeding 2 servers into the ground you will realize for your next one how to do it proper. 3rd times the charm.
I would start with making sure that tt20 and mw20 arent junkitems :)
Post automatically merged:

it

bro getting all unique gear is like getting lv 15 when getting perfect potentials is getting lv 200. 'nothing to do' i havent been playing but has PB even been killed yet? or even close? empress is another story, at the current rate of gear progression i imagine it would be legit unkillable on this server.
A very dimwitted comparison. Getting all unique gear compared to having all decent potential is like half the battle.

You haven't been playing because you are exactly one of the people that speedrun a highrate server til death, still cry for faster progression, and then quit. You have no place here except for proving my point, so thanks.

On top of what others have already said, you need to realize that a majority of the gear being cubed right now is common equips as well as unique being the ceiling to how good it can get. People can cube these common equips and get ANY stats they want because they can simply trade it over to someone else with their desired stat. You can't do that with class based equips that will eventually be here and will take much longer to get what is needed. So once Empress equips are being funneled into the game by people actually killing it as well as the ardentmill allowing capes to be crafted, people will need way more cubes than they need in v95. Also as big bang progresses in versions, less people are used to take down bosses until it's basically solo missions of killing bosses because that's where people have progressed to.

There's honestly no need for what you are saying as it's just non-constructive negativity. It takes a fuck ton of work to do what the staff are doing to run this server and I feel like people like you forget that it isn't as simple as flipping a switch to make things work.
Except that it really is that easy to make your server not spoonfeed, simply lower the droprate of key items to a point where its no longer 'spoon feed'
nice little rant but what it boils down to is that you have a toddler-brain and apparently can't look ahead very far.

Let's try to make it as simple as possible for you.
If people maxed their gear in 2 months, what will there be left to do in 12months?
If people reached max mastery book skill levels in 1 week (bar mw30 maybe) , whats there to do in 1 year?

Nasty

whatever kids, have fun with your run dead mapledestiny server ~ maybe after spoonfeeding 2 servers into the ground you will realize for your next one how to do it proper. 3rd times the charm.

A very dimwitted comparison. Getting all unique gear compared to having all decent potential is like half the battle.

You haven't been playing because you are exactly one of the people that speedrun a highrate server til death, still cry for faster progression, and then quit. You have no place here except for proving my point, so thanks.

Except that it really is that easy to make your server not spoonfeed, simply lower the droprate of key items to a point where its no longer 'spoon feed'
nice little rant but what it boils down to is that you have a toddler-brain and apparently can't look ahead very far.

If people maxed their gear in 2 months, what will there be left to do in 12months?
If people reached max mastery book skill levels in 1 week (bar mw30 maybe) , whats there to do in 1 year?
man shut the heck up and leave this server already, no one maxed his gears yet. even the selfclaimed pro players who sit 12h+ a day at dark cornians dont have maxed out gears yet and still have things to do. dont come back please, nobody will miss you. youre pointlessly spreading negativity.

you might aswell join this summoning sack dude,
https://www.croosade.com/forum/threads/not-what-i-joined-for.2534/
gl finding a better server.

ChokeMeDaddy

So toxic... It has been a long time since I've seen someone so toxic towards this server. The essence of a private server since the beginning of them is that they do spoonfeed you a little, its a freaking private server lmao. Anyways, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you just spread negativity. Kindly, just shut up. Enjoy the game or leave.

Samyboys

LHC monster will be considering as boss monster or normal monster? If they are considering as boss monster, does the %dmg boss will work on them?

ChokeMeDaddy

LHC monster will be considering as boss monster or normal monster? If they are considering as boss monster, does the %dmg boss will work on them?
On GMS they were considered normal monsters.
I just wonder how this will affect cube supply.

Charlie

IGN
Farm
On GMS they were considered normal monsters.
I just wonder how this will affect cube supply.
I'm 99% sure they were considered boss mobs & will be here. So BD lines should work on them as well as having multiple %BD lines working now.

You're still living in the low version mindset with these comments you're leaving. Cubing gear isn't even half the fight anymore, not quite sure why you have this mindset that cubing to a high % is even remotely close to having gear "spoonfed to you." Also the drop rate of shit WAS changed, remember when people used to farm at lower leveled shit on mobs like roids, STDs, Sehel maps, etc? Yeah, those drop rates were tweaked and nerfed because it was too good. TT20 and MW20 are fucking jokes because we're pretty into big bang now, those bosses are not hard content whatsoever. Now doubling back to my point of gearing, no one has even went that hard scrolling ANYTHING yet other than a few belts and maybe @Meiko 's earrings or whatever they were scrolling. "End game" hasn't even been CLOSE to being a thing yet and I think people will struggle for cubes once Empress is the equips to get just because of how many cubes we are going to need to make them the right stat on top of failing MChaos' on them.

I'm not sure when it's going to happen, but pretty sure mystery mastery books are a thing soon ish if not going to be added into the version we're going into. Mastery books will be more like gachapon, which honestly isn't even a BAD thing, it's just different than what you are used to and feels like you're just throwing out insults because no one really agrees with what you're saying.

On your point of people "maxing gear in X amount of time" gear is being upgraded almost every patch, especially once we get to empress. Your pendants are going to be replaced by dominator and fearless. Your earrings will be fearless earrings, stronger / more successful scrolls will be added to sink your little white scrolls and make you re-make weapons over and over again—assuming prime scrolls, event scrolls, pink scrolls, or whatever are added. The fact that you're more scared of cubes being too abundant with no comment of MChaos' being too limited because they are a gachapon exclusive like how v92 was with WS / CS is pretty telling.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

@Taboo Will mystery mastery books be added into this update or are those at a later time? Thanks for all of your hard work to all of the staff and people that test all this stuff so idiots like us can play a quality game that we can play for free.

It says in the OP that Secret Mastery Books is what will start dropping from monsters.

And I'm pretty sure LHC weren't affected by %BD.
Thanks i'm an idiot & tried searching for "Mystery Mastery Books" didn't know they were "Secret Mastery Books"

Last edited:

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
@Taboo Will mystery mastery books be added into this update or are those at a later time? Thanks for all of your hard work to all of the staff and people that test all this stuff so idiots like us can play a quality game that we can play for free.
It says in the OP that Secret Mastery Books is what will start dropping from monsters.

And I'm pretty sure LHC weren't affected by %BD.

Thanks i'm an idiot & tried searching for "Mystery Mastery Books" didn't know they were "Secrety Mastery Books"
Well, that is what they are called. Might be a typo, not sure they'd have any reason to rename them.

Last edited:

Ezya

IGN
Ezya

The reason they're junk items is because they're not end game books and books aren't the valuable items in big bang. I don't even know why I'm explaining this to you when Taboo/Charlie already did and you clearly didn't get it..

Maybe you should realize the goal isn't to get people playing for the next decade and that what you're suggesting would actually be detrimental. Go make your own server that requires weeks of grinding for meaningless skill books because they ''should'' be worth something according to you.

Good gameplay and progression keeps people playing but to think making progression insanely slow would be beneficial is dumb. Croosade has the most working content out of all the private servers and they push out updates a lot faster than any other servers.

There are plenty of pre-big bang servers out there with expensive skillbooks, why are you here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)