Scheduled Game Update: v105

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ztoast

If this was the last update that croosade was getting i wouldn't be mad, this is one beefy game changer update dude.

Luis

IGN
Sovereign
That's why legendary pot would've been a nice addition for those who just started playing or who didn't farm en masse before the prime line change was implemented in v100. Would've balanced things out a bit better between older players and newer players/less rigorous farmers, but meh....
You do realize that legendary pots make the OP class more OP, which pushes the solo play mentality even more? Legendary pots changes EVERYTHING about how we tackle bosses, and it also affects economy because at least Empress is a bit hard.

Slumber

You do realize that legendary pots make the OP class more OP, which pushes the solo play mentality even more? Legendary pots changes EVERYTHING about how we tackle bosses, and it also affects economy because at least Empress is a bit hard.
I do agree with it making more OP classes more OP, the balance with removing demon slayer's drop is nice though. The major concern for me is also the decent skills that came with legendary tier. Again, will wait til the patch to make a fair assessment as perhaps the mob boost will help with cubing to 18% + now that prime lines seem a too bit difficult, and if the pq and gpq drops Taboo has mentioned are worthwhile and not super painful to get, then perhaps things are on the up and up.

edit: saw Taboo's reply to 150+mobs and larger maps (thinking ToT and some future henny maps here), so hopefully that will be a big positive to help players who didn't take advantage of prime line fest pre v100.

Luis

IGN
Sovereign
I do agree with it making more OP classes more OP, the balance with removing demon slayer's drop is nice though. The major concern for me is also the decent skills that came with legendary tier. Again, will wait til the patch to make a fair assessment as perhaps the mob boost will help with cubing to 18% + now that prime lines seem a too bit difficult, and if the pq and gpq drops Taboo has mentioned are worthwhile and not super painful to get, then perhaps things are on the up and up.
The fact that the game is in a state where, even if you are very funded, you need to think of strategies to tackle bosses (which is lost down the line when you can solo everything fairly easily) is a very good thing. From a top of the crop player stand point, it's sad, because there are less things that you can improve on... but, after empress becomes EASY, there is a huge gap of time before we get a boss worth stategizing for, and that is sadder.

I feel like the path that we are walking is great, and adding legendary potentials when is needed instead of just to make things easier, is the best approach. Then again, the people who wants 24% + will have to spend 1k+ cubes average on it, which may end up being a waste once Legendary pots come out... BUT, that's what is starting to happen with the old equipments, now that Empress gear is lowering in price.

Balancing a game is tough, huh.

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
-Is the OZ bug where she disappears fixed in this patch?
We haven't checked (it's kind of hard to test because the bug doesn't seem to occur when you're in the map with just 1 or 2 people).
If it still occurs, we can try doing a small server-sided change that might or might not fix it. If that does nothing, then it's indeed a client bug and waiting for the client version where Nexon fixed it is the only option.

-Did you guys fix the 1k trait limit when un-learning/re-learning professions? (that was done in GMS).
Not sure what you mean by this. Did they reset the daily traits to 0 or what? That's dumb and I'm almost certain they didn't intend that to happen. In either case, we won't do that.

-Alchemy potions such as resistance potions, exp, and drop potions will work upon release or are they dummy items
They will work upon release.

Gabe

Not sure what you mean by this. Did they reset the daily traits to 0 or what? That's dumb and I'm almost certain they didn't intend that to happen. In either case, we won't do that.
In GMS, you were able to level up professions to level 10 and receive the bonus trait EXP. That bonus trait EXP did not count towards the daily limit. Thus, you were able to get it to level 10 and then un-learn the profession and re-gain the bonus trait EXP as it did not occur the daily limit; this was a way for people to level up empathy and diligence slightly faster (it still took a lot of time to farm). I think because of the 1k daily limit that is custom to Croosade, if you level up a profession with already maxed daily trait, you can't gain the trait exp and thus lose out on a lot of trait EXP that you're supposed to get. I hope this helps.

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
In GMS, you were able to level up professions to level 10 and receive the bonus trait EXP. That bonus trait EXP did not count towards the daily limit. Thus, you were able to get it to level 10 and then un-learn the profession and re-gain the bonus trait EXP as it did not occur the daily limit; this was a way for people to level up empathy and diligence slightly faster (it still took a lot of time to farm). I think because of the 1k daily limit that is custom to Croosade, if you level up a profession with already maxed daily trait, you can't gain the trait exp and thus lose out on a lot of trait EXP that you're supposed to get. I hope this helps.
You already can't bypass the limit in v100, doubt it'd somehow be removed for v105 on Croosade.
That said, you can go over the limit by having 999 and then leveling it up and bypassing like you can with ambition and bosses, it's a lot of wasted trait experience if you get to level 10 in a profession in a day but you can also work with it to get the maximum you can for the day (leveling to 10 gives 1280 experience I believe).

Slumber

If [oz bug] still occurs, we can try doing a small server-sided change that might or might not fix it. If that does nothing, then it's indeed a client bug and waiting for the client version where Nexon fixed it is the only option.
In GMS, the work around in v105+ was go to the opposite side so Oz was off your screen, wait 15 seconds, then come back and the teleport animation would un-glitch. I could try to find a video of how this was done by parties in v105. Unfortunately, I don't know how that translates into anything that can be done or if Nexon somehow implemented that in 105, but the glitch does seem to remain. A custom fix could be, if possible, to remove or disable her teleport skill and boost her HP or defense... to compensate for the times Oz would dodge an attack.

Re trait exp, for here, it seems like the trait exp from leveling up w/ the professor masters, like Saffron or Cole, count into the limit for Croosade(GMS only had a daily limit of 500, so it was always considered bonus and not factored in, iirc). Here's the earliest video with proof that leveling up does not count towards the daily trait limit:
(yes this is when level 11 +12 is introduced, but I don't think it was any different as nexon kept the same leveling system (just a minor increase); if I find an older video, i'll let you know; look at time stamps: 2:35 (gains 15 diligence, and will show how her diligence is 15/500 for the day, then a little later in the video (2:55) she gains 2035 diligence and it is not applied to her daily limit @ 3:20/3:21 *why she move her mouse so fast!!!*).

Demon Slayer and Mercedes!!!!!

I am so pumped for this. THANK YOU mods and devs and beta testers for deciding on having a progressive kind of server like this, and for all of your work on V.105

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)