Scheduled Game Update: v105

Status
Not open for further replies.

masadasa

Couple bugs? My client freezes at the beginning cut scene of the demonslayer right before I talk to Mastema Henchman. Artisan trophy cannot be acquired if profession level is already above 3. Anyone else experiencing these?

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
Couple bugs? My client freezes at the beginning cut scene of the demonslayer right before I talk to Mastema Henchman. Artisan trophy cannot be acquired if profession level is already above 3. Anyone else experiencing these?
You can get the trophy if the profession is above level 3, the issue seems to be if the profession is already level 10, the quest for it doesn't get triggered and you can't complete it.

masadasa

You can get the trophy if the profession is above level 3, the issue seems to be if the profession is already level 10, the quest for it doesn't get triggered and you can't complete it.
Ah I do have mining at lvl 10. So fix is to unlearn it and restart mining?

waka24

hola, una pregunta que sabe, ¿cómo puedo recuperar mi PIN de la memoria v105, lo olvidé, podría ayudarme por favor?

Ezya

IGN
Ezya
It is unclear, I haven't tried that myself. Admins said they'd look into it tomorrow so hopefully it can be fixed through them.
I switched professions to herb/alch and now it's only showing up as mining/smithing progression.. wondering if there was a way to fix it?

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Ah I do have mining at lvl 10. So fix is to unlearn it and restart mining?
I switched professions to herb/alch and now it's only showing up as mining/smithing progression.. wondering if there was a way to fix it?
I've reset the Professional Level-Up Event quest for everyone, which should fix both of these problems.

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
Can we know how do we get the new accessory tablets? A friend saved some accessory DEX tablets from before the update but he said they got turned into armor DEX tablets somehow, and he can't use those on the Rex earrings. Looking at Zakum's codex entry (and other bosses) shows that they don't drop any accessory tablets so I'm a bit lost as to where we can find those. All they drop is armor tablets which we don't even have any equips to use on I'm pretty sure.

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
Can we know how do we get the new accessory tablets? A friend saved some accessory DEX tablets from before the update but he said they got turned into armor DEX tablets somehow, and he can't use those on the Rex earrings. Looking at Zakum's codex entry (and other bosses) shows that they don't drop any accessory tablets so I'm a bit lost as to where we can find those. All they drop is armor tablets which we don't even have any equips to use on I'm pretty sure.
Found the answer to my question when the mobs are Rex PQ dropped some tablets for accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)