Scrolling Gear (and potential)

Timbit

Returning to the server after awhile. Is the most optimal gear still scrolled for secondary stat and having potential for your main stat? Or should the potential be a mix of both main and secondary? Also, does it require a lot of funding to be dexless and be able to equip empress?

Charlie

I actually just came back to playing again and I urge you to just go pure main stat on any class you play. There are so many equips that give all stat bonus' including a double pendant slot meaning you gain ~50 of your secondary stat just from having an egged cHTP and HTP. Leveling a cannoneer to level 70 gives you an extra 15 all stat on top of this from their link skill. There are tons of accessories from the silent crusade questline that also give all the secondary stat you need. You are always going after your main stat when cubing your armor and accessories and for weapons (and some secondaries for a few classes as not all classes have them yet) you want to cube for ATT, BD, IED, &/or TD. It isn't very expensive to be secondary statless, but empress gear is pretty expensive, the capes being the most expensive, and the weapons being non-existent.

IGN
Aviram
As Demon Slayer, I always just add STR. For most jobs it seems the secondary stat isn't required, but I havent played every single class on this server, so I'm not 100% sure.
Potential always gives more boost than normal item stats. But I wouldnt worry about the gear too much until you're atleast 150+.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)