Not open for further replies.

Harvey

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
IGN
Harvey
Hello Croosaders,

For the past few weeks we have been working to make sure your accounts are more secure. Recently you may have seen that some players were forced to change their passwords due to a suspicious login on their account. We questioned users that had a suspicious login in hopes of finding where their leaked data came from. The types of questions we asked ranged from: What servers have you played in the past? Have you downloaded anything recently from any website or person related to MapleStory? Can you access the servers you recently played with the same information you used here? We can say without a doubt that this information did not come from our services.
When you sign up, we have a note that tells the user to use a unique password for this server. We simply cannot trust that other servers use the same methods as we do to protect your information. We care deeply about protecting our users' information and that is why we ask that you create an entirely new username and password for our services. With all that being said, we will be introducing both, PIN and PIC upon account login. Now, these are not mandatory and you will have an option to enable or disable these when you log in to the website. If you do not use extra measures to ensure your account's security, in the event of loss, we will be less inclined to help you. We hope you all take the extra steps in an effort to ensure your account is 100% secure.

Thank you,
Croosade Staff

Koodi

Best answers
Is the PIC/PIN now working 100%? I heard Heisenberg said something that we shouldn't use PIC just yet, that there was something wrong with it

Kouki

Best answers
Please quote me when pic and pin is working.

PoisonIdea

Best answers
Hello! my account has been banned due to the data breach on another server, some staff members made me aware its to protect my account. i already changed the password. can i have my account now? :)

Heisenberg

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Hello! my account has been banned due to the data breach on another server, some staff members made me aware its to protect my account. i already changed the password. can i have my account now? :)
Please message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)