- Fixed scroll drop rate of area bosses to be more consistent with Mushmoms.
- Fixed Final Toss and Upper Stab damage bonus for 2 seconds.
- Fixed High Defense.
- Fixed CWKPQ Bowman stage.
- Internal fixes.
- CWKPQ is now fully functional, including rewards.
- Added boss HP bar for certain bosses.
- Fixed client updating problems on certain misconfigured systems.
- Fixed a bug introduced last restart that caused Pet Auto Pot to revive you upon death.
- Fixed weather items being consumed even though they couldn't be used in the map at that moment.
- Fixed an issue that caused maps to get bugged.
- Fixed Sorcerer's Potion.
- Fixed equipped items not updating when using an Item Tag etc.
- You now get kicked out when leaving the party in party quests.
- Added something somewhereCWKPQ, but it doesn't have real rewards yet.
- Fixed Threaten and Flashbang not working on bosses.
- Improved fault tolerance.
- Fixed morphs being dispelled mistakenly.
- Stars, bullets and arrows are now sorted descending by attack when sorting inventory.
- Fixed CP loss upon death message.
- Monster Carnival will now show progression.
- Fixed wedding sometimes not ending properly.
- Internal fixes and improvements.
- Added missing drops to Crimsonwood Keep mobs.
- Reverted meso reward for badge exchange back to normal rates.
- Another slight buff has been applied to scroll drop rates.
- New faces are now available through the Credit Exchange.
- Fixed issues with Monster Carnival.
- Fixed issues with mob skills.
- Fixed Evan not being able to do quest "Carta the Sea Witch".
- Fixed a client bug that sometimes caused weird numbers to appear on throwing stars in NPC shops.
- The client is now using a newer Gr2D_DX9 library by default. This fixes issues caused by pressing Alt+Tab in full screen mode.
- Croosade is no longer in Beta!
- Added Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year events.
- Monster Carnival Season 1 (Lv. 30-50) is now available through Dimensional Mirror.
- Fixed Combo Tempest not dealing damage to monsters with very high HP.
- Fixed a crash when entering/leaving maps involving friendship rings.
- Fixed a visual glitch when buying items from a merchant while having a full inventory.
- Fixed Owl of Minerva showing sold out items.
- Fixed Flame Gear not affecting some monsters.
- Fixed Battleship HP.
- Improved certain party messages (user is blocking invitations etc.).
- Attempted to fix Hired Merchants not closing after 24 hours.
- Purple Magic Powders drop from more monsters as well now.
- Increased Crimson Wood drop rate.
- Increased [Storybook] Black Book drop rate.
- Internal improvements.
- Added more logging to track down client crashes.
- Fixed Clean Slate Scrolls once again.
- Fixed getting stuck when a Wedding Ring would have been destroyed by a scroll.
- Added missing drops to monsters in Ninja Castle.
- The Croosade client is now compatible with Wine (tested on Arch Linux and macOS).
- Removed access to Happyville.
- Fixed oddities with item leveling.
- Fixed various bugs with Clean Slate Scrolls (10% not working, always showing failure even when it succeeded, not being able to use it on items with 0 slots).
- Fixed certain quests for mastery level setting the skill level to 0. Affected players had their SP given back.
- "Go" button on Owl of Minvera works now.
- Removed max level limit from most quests that still had one (e.g. job hat quests).
- Fixed damage reflection.
- Monsters that dropped considerably more mesos than others at their level have had their mesos decreased.
- Minor Gachapon revision.
- Amoria PQ is now available (huge thanks to Taboo!).
- Reverse/Timeless weapons will now level up.
- Fixed purchasing Hammers from Cash Shop.
- Fixed Mu Lung ride when being Alt+Tabbed.
- Implemented Owl of Minerva. The "Go"-function will be added in one of the next restarts.
- Added client hack to make Dragon pet effect work.
- Fixed a bug in mob spawn code that caused too little mobs to spawn on some maps.
- Galloperas had their EXP and mesos rate decreased. Skelegons/Skelosaurus had their mesos rate increased.
- Removed effect from monster cards that affected mesos drop rate.
- Fixed being able to use shops on two characters at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where some equips were sometimes invisible at character selection.
- Multi-clienting is no longer possible for some content (PQs, Zakum, Scarlion/Targa).
- Vicious Hammers and Wheel of Destiny will only be available through the Cash Shop from now on.
- Scissors of Karma have been added to the Croosade Point Shop.
- Added missing VIP Invitation drop to most Kerning Square mobs.
- Added a lot of new hairs from GMS that can now be obtained from the Credit Exchange.
- Added missing Pirate 4th job skill quest drops.
- Fixed Pirates being able to stack items that aren't supposed to be stackable.
- Fixed some mobs incorrectly dropping items that get auto-consumed.
- Clicking on a buddy will now show their location.
- Slightly improved client loading time by leaving away half a billion CPU instructions (WZ crypto). Fuck Nexon.
- Having an outdated client will now prevent you from logging in (and possibly getting auto-banned due to it).
- Attempted to improve latency when using potions.
- Added missing quest scripts "What De Lang Wants" and "De Lang's Potion".
- Fixed a rare issue causing bugged maps.
- Fixed Magic Resistance.
- Attempt to fix some wedding bugs.
- Mastery Book drop rate has been normalized across all monsters, so no book should be exceedingly rare anymore.
- Added all missing Evan books and certain DB books to more more monsters.
- Added missing exploration title challenges (Ludus Lake, Minar Forest, Mu Lung, Nihal Desert).
- Brown/Red Powders drop from more monsters.
- Inkwell shows equip stats for Lv. 64 weapons now.
- Fixed bug when using Wheel of Destiny in certain boss maps while being alone (Papulatus, Cpt. Latanica etc.).
- Fixed disconnecting when double clicking Fredrick.
- Fixed issues with item merging.
- Fixed (Cash) item effects.
- Internal changes.
- Fixed critical bug with Storage that could result in item loss if you put in items first and then mesos.
- Fixed expedition bug when adding more than 6 members.
- Fixed @drops crashing on certain inputs; item description is now visible.
- Bans will now be broadcasted in a notice.
- Fixed trading one-of-a-kind items.
- Greatly increased Dragon Spirit/Scale drop rate.
- Increased Wyvern mastery book drop rate.
- Added "The Mark of Heroism" quest.
- Various minor script fixes.
- Fixed Ninja Castle potion shop (Ishirasu).
- Added missing Ninja Castle mob ETC/mesos drops.
- Removed Remote Gachapon Tickets from Cash Shop. Players who accidentally bought them have had them exchanged into normal tickets.
- Fixed being able to use Aran buffs without having combos through Auto Buff.
- Workaround for issue resulting in getting stuck because of Expeditions.
- Fixed Maker skill giving equips with negative stats.
- Fixed Heal consuming MP twice.
- Fixed Frostprey not freezing.
- Added SP resets for Evan.
- Removed over-populated world warning.
- Fixed accessory scrolls.
- Fixed spikes/warmness scrolls taking up a slot when failing.
- All weathers cost 3 points in Croosade Shop now.
- Croosade Shop cannot be used in instance maps anymore.
- Fixed Auto All Cure (players who purchased the item already had it extended by 18 hours) and using All Cure potions in general.
- Fixed buying certain skins from Credit Exchange.
- Internal fixes.
- Fixed an incompatibiltiy issue with the client where it wouldn't run on some systems.
- Implemented Credit Exchange.
- Implemented Gachapon. Huge thanks to Taboo for that!
- Fixed Echo of Hero.
- Fixed item buffs getting dispelled.
- Hopefully fixed issue with hourly Croosade Point gain.
- Coded some more events.
- Fixed an issue where logging in/changing channels sometimes stopped working.
- Fixed disconnecting at the login screen for players who have very slow computers.
- Fixed mob hp/mp recovery.
- Zakum now has a 2 hour timer.
- Fixed Squishy Shoes drop from King Slime in Kerning PQ.
- Normalized scroll drop rate across mobs and gave it a slight buff (in certain cases up to 3x, in others more like 1.5x).
- Croosade Point Shop has received a minor overhaul:
- 2x Coupons and iTCG Boxes are now available for purchase.
- 2x EXP Coupons can only be bought twice a week.
- Items bought in this shop can no longer be moved through Cash Shop.
- If you are online with multiple clients, only one of them (that which has been connected for the longest time) will gain points for being online.
- Certain items like Safety Charms can now be bought in bundles.
- Fixed Zakum Door not re-opening.
- Fixed Wheel of Destiny.
- Hopefully fixed (rare?) issues with Moon Bunny PQ.
- Improved inventory merging and sorting to be much smoother and not crash with pets anymore.
- @info now additionally displays the time of the last server restart.
- Fixed Zakum.
- Fixed party member skill effect not being visible.
- Greatly increased the range in which other players can be seen on the minimap.
- Added drops to Astaroth.
- Fixed trading items that had Scissors of Karma applied.
- Fixed putting one-of-a-kind items in storage.
- Fixed Cash Pet Food items.
- Fixed getting bugged when running out of time in Astaroth.
- Evan Skill Books now drop from Zakum.
- Fixed a critical issue where items were lost when disconnecting while managing a Hired Merchant.
- Fixed getting stuck when attempting to buy items from a Merchant with a full inventory.
- Internal changes.
- Added Channel 4.
- Fixed bug with Phantom Imprint.
- Fixed ETC drop rate of Magatia and some Ninja Castle mobs to be 100%.
- Quest "Find the Maple History Book" is now available for Evans.
- Fixed Snack Bar spawn bug.
- Added all missing Temple of Time quest scripts.
- Added pet evolution quests.
- Added missing Snack Bar area boss.
- Added certain area bosses to more maps.
- Fixed oddities in area boss spawn times.
- Fixed pet equips not showing to others.
- Fixed scrolling pet equips.
- Fixed Recovery beginner skill.
- Improved @map command (if you don't own the map, you now retain your place in the list of queued players without having to attack every 5 minutes. Furthermore, the timer for being considered AFK resets to 5 minutes when entering a new map).
- Internal fixes.
- Fixed another deadlock.
- Inkwell in Henesys now crafts Lv. 64 Maple weapons.
- Fixed a critical issue that could lead to characters being rollbacked in a very special situation (nobody was affected by it though).
- Santa Encyclopedias have been removed from players' inventories.
- Rascal Snowpieces will be able to be used in the shop for another week(ish).
- The Christmas event has been extended until 2018-01-10, 12 am server time. Some players forfeited the quest with the completed sock, those characters have had the quest added back to their questlog.
- Fixed Quest Specialist medal.
- Fixed Perion refining NPC.
- The quest "Confirming the Seal" can now be completed.
- Bartol in Nautilus now gives a quest that rewards a Warp Card for the Omega Sector warp machine (repeatable every day).
- Fixed quest map issues introduced by last restart.
- Fixed cost of refining a Dark Crystal in El Nath to be 100,000 mesos.
- Added script for quest "Karcasa of the Desert".
- Fixed Shadow Web (deals damage over time now).
- Added Horntail PQ.
- Internal changes.
- Holy Symbol should be using the correct formula for party play now.
- Fixed recharging Paper Fighter Planes.
- Fixed recharging high star/bullet amounts when having a Mastery skill.
- Fixed a bug where buddy list expansions only became visible after a relog.
- Fixed an issue where pet attributes (fast walking) were not saved. Players who already completed the quest have had their pet fixed.
- Set Ludibrium PQ minimum entry level back to 35 (got changed to 51 by accident).
- Rankings are now automatically updated at 12 am server time every day.
- Increased drop rate in Ludibrium Maze for a more consistent exp reward.
- Removed max level limit from Ludibrium PQ and Pirate PQ.
- Fixed mesos display when selling items in a regular shop.
- Internal changes.
- Haunted Mansion is now available. Note: Chimney monsters have had their EXP nerfed to encourage players to explore other content.
- Fixed bugs with Thunder Breaker's Energy Charge.
- Fixed a bug where items of the same type were swapped instead of stacked when moving them.
- Fixed a bug where monsters didn't debuff players in many cases.
- Fixed a bug where too much EXP was lost upon death or multiple charms were used up.
- Fixed a bug where Evan's dragon equips didn't count into stat calculation, causing equips to be invisible for other players in certain cases.
- Vote reminder should finally be correct.
- Fixed History Book drop in Orbis ship.
- Ludibrium PQ entry requirement has been fixed to be 5 or 6 players. Likewise, Kerning PQ can also be attempted with 3 or 4 players.
- Added Channel 3.
- Minor fixes.
- Removed permanent versions of equips from Cash Shop.
- Changed experience formula for party play to "80:20".
- Fixed a bug where changing maps a lot (such as in LMPQ) caused you to get stuck.
- Fixed a bug where drops of monsters killed at the map border could be lost.
- Fixed certain magic attacks incorrectly cancelling buffs (I/L and F/P mostly).
- Slightly increased Nependeath Honey drop rate.
- Added missing Evan Lv. 80 mount quest drops.
- Fixed a bug with quests giving random rewards (e.g., Wave Translator).
- @creditshop has been changed to @points.
- Fixed another bug where quests didn't recognize a full inventory in certain situations.
- Fixed pet ignore lists not being saved.
- Fixed a bug where mount exp went negative at Lv. 29.
- Fixed an issue that caused monster cards to stop dropping sometimes.
- Fixed not being able to open shops anymore after changing channel or logging out with a shop opened.
- Mesos for new players is now given only once per account (obtainable through Croosade Shop) and has been increased to 100k.
- Fixed ETC drop rate of some monsters for which it wasn't 100%.
- Increased drop rate of "Blackbull's Deed to the Land" and "Arwen's Glass Shoes".
- Internal fixes.
- Croosade Shop has been updated with many new items. Merry Christmas
- Implemented Ornament shop in Happyville.
- Fixed critical bugs with trades.
- Christmas Socks and Scarf are now permanent (new ones and already obtained ones).
- Fixed Puppet crashing other players when hit by a monster.
- Fixed skill macros being carried over to other characters when relogging.
- Fixed an issue introduced last restart that caused a bug in the Evan tutorial.
- Implemented NPC Karcasa in Ariant.
- Sabbath Candles now correctly drop from Horny Mushrooms instead of Axe Stumps.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't leave the tutorial map.
- Hourglass works now, but it's temporarily removed from the Cash Shop.
- Added time limits for quests that require them.
- Fixed some Nihal Desert quests.
- Fixed summons like Golden Eagle not debuffing monsters.
- Fixed a bug where slot merger would accidentally remove the item in the last slot.
- Fixed some return scrolls that didn't work.
- Fixed some Christmas event bugs.
- Added Rudolph pets to the Cash Shop.
- Removed event items from Kerning Square Dolls.
- Fixed mobs summoning minions.
- Fixed issue where hidden portals couldn't be entered. (Like Faust)
- Fixed several deadlocks.
- Added Christmas event, check the forum thread for more details.
- Critical hits now accurately show for other players.
- Added Pirate Maple weapons.
- Added missing portal to Area A-3 in Magatia.
- Fixed completing Mushking Medal quest when the repeatable scroll quest was started.
- Fixed Body Pressure (Aran) bugs.
- Fixed "Already in a party" message.
- Fixed Cash mount covers.
- Fixed bugs in KPQ and PPQ.
- Internal stability improvements.
- Fixed bug with Maker skill quest.
- Improved Tubi.
- Added Neo City.
- White eyes are now available from Ariant VIP face change.
- Fixed Evan mounts.
- Fixed Aran's Combo Counter stats not resetting.
- Fixed staying in Cash Shop not counting towards online time for Croosade Points.
- Fixed receiving buddy chat from deleted/declined buddies.
- Added all area bosses.
- Added vote reminder (every hour if you can vote again).
- Added message informing players about @help on first login.
- Fixed Vampire (Night Walker), Taunt (Shadower), Mortal Blow (Ranger/Sniper), Endure (Blade Acolyte).
- Added missing shops in Malaysia and Kerning Square.
- Crane is fully functional now.
- Fixed an issue where a quest could be completed with a full inventory, causing items to be lost.
- Fixed an issue with summons disappearing.
- Pendant of the Spirit won't be reset if you log back in within 2 minutes after a disconnect.
- Reverted Blessing of the Fairy skill's max level back to 20.
- Implemented Astaroth.
- Fixed getting same face from cosmetic NPCs.
- Added drops to Ulu City.
- Ludi Maze PQ can now have parties bigger than 3 members.
- Ranking information now shows up on the character selection screen.
- Mushking & Kerning Square quest lines do not have a max-level limit anymore.
- Completed Kerning Square top level & related quests.
- Fixed Ariant Coliseum.
- Added AP Resets and Royal Face Coupon to CS.
- Added Secret Garden shops, fixed up Miu Miu.
- Some internal changes to fix random error 38 crashes when entering maps (towns mainly).
- Fixed gift duplication.
- Fixed summons respawning after leaving CS.
- Pet potion fixes.
- Fixed issues with "This skill cannot be used with the equipped item." message.
- Fixed Evan tutorial exp not being 1x. Characters that overleveled have received their missing SP/HP/MP.
- Added @drops command (temporary).
- Fixed guild logout.
- Fixed Pirate PQ.
- Increased Orange Mushroom Horn drop rate.
- Fixed a critical issue with Cash Inventory.
- Fixed another deadlock.
- Fixed quest item selection bug.
- Fixed elevator.
- Fixed getting stuck after opening boxes.
- Fixed 'Kerning City Honorary Citizen Medal'.
- Added 10% exp bonus for Cygnus Knights.
- Fixed Snail's limited time not counting down.
- Fixed "Ripped Papers" (and possibly 1-2 other quest items) not dropping.
- Fixed all megaphone types. (Avatar Megaphone has a name bug, fixed tomorrow)
- Modified LPQ enter requirement to 5 members.
- Added two megaphones to the credit shop.
- Minor code improvements.
- Added @str, @dex, @int and @luk commands.
- Added Tubi for looting.
- Fixed another deadlock, made server more resistant against rollbacks.
- Max level of the "Blessing of the Fairy" skill is now 12.
- Greatly improved most drop chances (equips, potions, quest drops).
- Added Maple Weapon drops.
- Fixed Perion Warning Signs quest.
- Workaround for Eos Tower elevator.
- Added missing reward for Kerning PQ and upped Squishy Shoe's drop rate.
- Added missing portal script required for quest 'Permission to Join the Secret Organization'.