- Dec 9, 2017
- Familiar drop/meso rate nerf has been changed from -90% to -85% (e.g., Big Spider now gives 9% Drop/Meso Rate instead of 6%).
- Drop rate buffs have been changed back to be multiplicative with regards to the server rate. Similar types of buffs are additive in regards to each other. E.g., with a 9% Familiar buff, your effective rate is 3.27x. If you additionally have a Wealth Acquisition Potion, your rate is +19% (3.57x).
- In addition to Credits trading, Inkwell now also allows you to sell NX to other players for mesos.
- Adventurer 4th job advancement can now optionally be done in a party.
- Fixed a bug where chalkboards didn't close when entering FM rooms.
- The Legends Equipment Gift quests (Lv. 10-70) will run a while longer to support new players.
- Internal improvements.
- Added the possibility to earn cubes for completing select PQs for this week only:
- Monday: Orbis PQ Ludibrium PQ
- Tuesday: Ludibrium PQ
- Wednesday: Romeo or Juliet PQ
- Thursday: Romeo or Juliet PQ
- Friday: Ellin Forest / Poison Haze PQ
- Saturday: Escape PQ
- Sunday: Dragon Rider PQ
- Added Old Envelope drop to Monster Park.
- Familiars are now available! Check Taboo's update post for all the details.
- Decent Speed Infusion can now be obtained on Unique items.
- Fixed Spikes Royale and Demon Cry not applying to bosses.
- Fixed tamed mob not getting tired.
- Fixed new facial expressions not displaying to other players.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to use mounts in Escape PQ.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn't possible to set an item title on a crafted equip.
- Implemented Ice Knight PQ.
- Implemented guild skills.
- HTPQ can now be run with 2+ players instead of 6.
- Fixed Challenge Gaga after first day.
- Fixed certain buffs being dispelled even though they shouldn't be (e.g., Great Fortitude).
- Fixed a bug where you got kicked at the end of PQs when being the last person left.
- Fixed a bug where random Festival of Lights quest showed up in quest log after doing Astaroth.
- Fixed a bug where Monster Park bosses sometimes didn't spawn.
- Made Cubes/Gachapon Tickets that somehow turned untradeable tradeable again in players' inventories.
- Client correctly shows daily trait cap.
- Cash items can now be sold in merchants. Cubes, Premium Cubes and Gachapon Tickets can be traded infinitely, everything else just once.
- Added support for skills from set effects.
- Fixed problems with PQ stages not clearing/clearing multiple times.
- Removed teleport rock limit from some maps (Cave of Trial, Clocktower Bottom Floor).
- Changing channels in Broken Corridor will no longer kick you out.
- Daily trait limit has been raised to 3000.
- HP/MP recovery potential lines (every 4 seconds) work now.
- Fixed Early Bird Trophy.
- Clothes Collector in Henesys can be used to delete unwanted NX equips.
- Adjusted some maple tips to deliver Croosade-specific information.
- The Credit Shop now offers the option to swap character names within your account as well.
- "Timesplitter" 1-h Axe, BW and Katara have been added to Cygnus.
- Added premium trait potions to the Monster Park shop.
- We've added a second gateway server. The client now allows you to choose which server to connect through. If you've often experienced lag or disconnections on the first server, switching may provide you with better connectivity.
- Rose Clipping now drops from Gold Flowers/Heartstones.
- Fixed deadlock.
- Fixed purchasing new friendship rings.
- Added Sky High quest for completeness' sake.
- The revamped Wedding system is now available. Players who got engaged (but didn't marry) before v105 or attempted to marry after v105 but before this restart may need manual fixing in the next couple days.
- Kenta In Danger PQ is now available.
- Fixed White Angelic Blessing.
- Added Rurumo mini boss to Lab 103.
- Added For Beginner Herbalists / Miners quests.
- Increased Cube/Gachapon Ticket drop rate scaling factor.
- Fixed a bug where The Party Quest Five! didn't complete when doing more than 5 PQs.
- A resist effect is now shown when Abnormal Status Resistance procs.
- Fixed Double Mastery chance (Diligence).
- Added Willpower gain from certain mobs (Dojo).
- Binding Darkness (Demon Slayer) now applies to bosses (with a 60 seconds cooldown).
- Unicorn Spike (Mercedes) now applies to bosses.
- Counter Crush (Cannoneer) now blocks damage.
- Moved Deet and Roi to Authorized Personnel Only; added D. Roy to Area C-3.
- Follow will no longer work in jump quest maps.
- Fixed an issue with follow.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to teleport to Maple Island.
- Fixed a bug where Dual Blade job advancement was possible below Lv. 10.
- Fixed Mount Soaring.
- The party member requirement for Romeo/Juliet has been adjusted to 3 or 4 players.
- The minimum party member requirement for Normal Balrog has been lowered to 2.
- Required Pirate Marks in PPQ have been lowered from 20 to 10 each.
- Android Naming Coupons work now.
- Fixed a bug where androids still spawned even though no heart was equipped.
- Fixed Dimensional Crack PQ.
- Fixed boss attacks for Bodyguards, Female Boss and The Boss.
- Fixed Cannoneer being unable to get the Lv. 200 medal.
- Fixed Mercedes being unable to start the Lv. 200 quest.
- Fixed Mirror Image and Flying Assaulter mastery levels.
- Escape Party Quest is now available.
- Fixed a crash that occurred with party search.
- Fixed Money Wave (Cannoneer).
- Fixed Curse of Fury/Max Fury additional gain (Demon Slayer).
- Fixed boss attacks for Scarlion, Targa and Toad.
- Fixed Buffoon card.
- Fixed event shop Potential Scroll.
- Fixed link skill reset error.
- Added a client hack that works around the bugs that start occurring after a system uptime of ~24 days.
- Added a client hack that fixes Illusion Step evasion (Marksman).
- Body-based attacks no longer trigger damage reflect.
- Monster Park Coins can be picked up by all party members individually now.
- Disabled androids, pets and skills in Fitness Test.
- Slightly changed the algorithm that picks an automated event to unfavor the event that ran last time.
- Fixed up wrong party quest levels that were given by PQ NPCs.
- Fixed bug where gather cooldown applied to yourself as well instead of other players attempting to harvest it.
- Added One-Handed Axe/BW to Von Leon shop.
- Fixed oddities with Nihal Desert taxi.
- The Credit Shop now sells a Random Mount Box, featuring 32 mounts at the moment.
- Fixed Pendant of the Spirit crash.
- Fixed issues with Demon Fury.
- Fixed Vengeance paralysis duration.
- Skills are now disabled in Bomberman and Russian Roulette.
- Fixed Fitness event not giving trophy.
- Fixed Dragonoir spawn in DRPQ.
- Limited the amount of results party member search yields.
- Added missing Shiny Light Bulb drop.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing an android's equips.
- Fixed Griffey portal.
- Internal fixes.
- v105 Release.
- Cygnus weapon drop rate has been increased slightly.
- Chaos Zakum and Chaos Horntail now also drop recipes.
- Fixed a bug where Soaring couldn't be used with Infinity.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when skill effects were sent while being morphed (e.g., Cygnus Pig debuff).
- Fixed Charm exp for Cash shields & earrings.
- Phantom Imprint applies to mobs that are strong to darkness (e.g., Pink Bean).
- Fixed regressions that occurred in the last maintenance regarding summon attacks and Balrog quest.
- Weddings won't be available for a couple days.
- Damage check has been reduced to 3% until v105.
- Von Leon is now also exempt from the check.
- Summon and DoT damage now count towards the check.
- Fixed another bug that could reset an android's looks.
- Internal fixes.
- Added support for certain set effects that can be found in Von Leon and Empress sets.
- Dream Key can no longer be made when already having one.
- Fixed Lord Balrog not counting towards quest.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when trying to accept certain Magatia quests.
- Improved Family privileges (higher stats and Party Speed/Jump is once again 30 minutes).
- A damage check system for bosses that drop Croosade Coins is now in place.
- You need to deal at least 5% damage to the boss in order to be able to loot coins.
- Which phase/part of the boss you attack does not matter (e.g., Zakum Arms count).
- A notice will be displayed when the boss dies detailing who dealt how much damage.
- Cygnus is exempt from this system.
- Megaphone prices have been lowered to their original price.
- Fixed problems with certain flying summons.
- Fixed rare crash when using Avatar Megaphone.
- Fixed a bug where swapping two equips that both have the same Decent skill removed the skill.
- Fixed issues with Android Beauty Shop.
- Fixed Aquarium FM portal destination.
- Fixed issue that occurred when attempting to trade Credits for 1 meso.
- It is now possible to trade Credits with other players. Inkwell in the FM handles such trades.
- Like normal trades, Credit trades are between two players. There is no open market.
- The seller needs to talk to the NPC first in order to make a trade offer.
- The buyer can then talk to the NPC and accept or decline the trade.
- The global tax of 6% for mesos applies here as well.
- Fixed a rare bug that could glitch maps (as happened with The Passage).
- Bag support has been improved (crafting and other game features can now consume items that are in a bag).
- The "built-in" Magnifying Glass (through Insight) is now functional.
- Internal improvements.
- Fixed a bug where recipes reappeared after logging off for a while.
- Lucky Day Scrolls will no longer consume White Scrolls even if the player agreed to it.
- Implemented Diligence scroll success chance. Lucky Day Scrolls are additive, Diligence is multiplicative (e.g., a 10% scroll will be (10+10)*1.1=22% at Lv. 100 Diligence).
- Implemented Silent Crusade Weapon Box shop.
- Fixed a bug that caused Androids to reset their style after logging off.
- Fixed equipping gender-restricted Cash equips on Androids if your character is the opposite gender.
- Mechanic mode is cancelled when Dark Tornado or Morph debuff is applied.
- Moved Deet and Roi area boss to Lab - Area C-3.
- Increased maxPerSlot for Croosade Coins to 1000.
- Increased Homunscullo's card drop rate.
- Added missing meso drops to Mushroom Shrine, Sakura Castle, and Showa Town.
- Access to Happyville has been removed.
- Fixed Maple weapons not dropping since last restart.
- Cygnus expedition can now be attempted.
- Implemented Android Beauty Shop.
- Fixed heart scrolling.
- Fixed bug where shoes couldn't be equipped on Androids.
- Fixed an issue where Androids caused a disconnect when entering certain maps.
- Bags are now functional.
- Max member count for all guilds has been increased to 30 if it was lower.
- The drop rate of Mystery Mastery Books has been reduced.
- Crafted equipment now sells for the correct price.
- Infinite and Flaming Throwing Stars can be recharged.
- Fixed Life Drain (Dual Blade).
- Fixed pet potions being reset when opening the equip UI while no pet is activated.
- Fixed a client bug that caused a crash when Piercing Arrow was used with Combat Orders. The 7th hit will always miss, regardless.
- Fixed a bug where Pink Bean wasn't affected by mob debuffs.
- Fixed a bug where Buff Mastery made players unable to use to their mounts.
- Updated the client to make it more resilient against Wine freeze issues on Mac. In particular, it should prevent freezes with: Pirate skills, feeding pets, hitting Cloud Foxes/Advanced Knights.
- Updated Pink Bean drops.
- Updated Royal Hair and Royal Face.
- Implemented Androids.
- Fixed a bug where Heartstones/Golden Flowers spawned at odd locations.
- Fixed a bug where shuffled reactors (e.g., in quest maps or CWKPQ) ended up at wrong positions because of gather reactors.
- Trading one-of-a-kind items of the same type works now.
- Added insight gain for revealing potential.
- Fixed an issue where Satellite Safety 25 was not obtainable.
- The Croosade shop is now available! It can be accessed by talking to Murt in Lion King's Castle. You must complete the quests required to access the Von Leon shop. More items and bosses will be added as we progress. All members of the party receive the coins when looted.
Bosses that drop Croosade Coins:
- Zakum: 1-3
- Chaos Zakum: 2-4
- Horntail: 2-3
- Chaos Horntail: 2-4
- Pink Bean: 2-4
- Von Leon: 2-3
- Cygnus: 3-5
- Targa: 1
- Scarlion: 1
- Premium Miracle Cubes have an increased chance to add a third line to your equipment (10% instead of 1%).
- Implemented the Diligent Explorer medal challenge. Note: Play time updates every hour you've been logged in.
- Fixed a bug where Fusion gave potential to items that shouldn't have it. Existing items have had it removed.
- Fixed a bug where Fusion didn't add the "Crafted By" tag to equipment.
- Fixed a bug where the Angelic Blessing buff wasn't removed when swapping the ring instead of unequipping it.
- Fixed a bug where certain recipes were removed from the player even though they should have infinite use.
- Fixed Secret Grove Stronghold quest.
- Infrastructure change completed.
- The Profession system is now available!
- Trait experience is now limited to 1000 per day.
- Implemented Empathy quest exp increase.
- Fixed a bug that allowed one to have multiple one-of-a-kind items. Players that had two Chaos Horntail Necklaces have had one moved to Fredrick.
- Fixed a bug where Buff Mastery made players unable to use to their mounts.
- Fixed Decent Sharp Eyes crit damage.
- Fixed a bug where more than 5 guilds could be added to an alliance.
- Fixed Edelstein quest "The Truth".
- Fixed a rare error 38 crash that occurred with the buddy system.
- Crafting-related materials have been removed from monster drops.
- Added drops for quests: Power of the Spirit and The Truth Behind the Black Shadow
- Frankenroid now properly drops his monster card.
- Changed drop rate for Ice Tear.
- Added Omok pieces to monster drops.
- Fixed the meso rate formula. Nearly all monsters received an increase in the amount dropped due to this.
- Ifia's quest line is now available after defeating Von Leon.
- White Christmas Hill can now only be accessed through Extra Frosty Zone.
- Bugfixes related mostly to the event.
- Fixed a bug that occurred under special circumstances when killing monsters that give Ambition.
- Added option to skip boat ride to/from Ereve.
- Christmas event.
- The Von Leon boss expedition can now be attempted.
- The Von Leon shop can be accessed after completing the Murt's Letter/Alcaster's Crystal quests.
- Implemented the personality trait system.
- Chryse is now accessible.
- Added a choice for which scroll to obtain from Cube Fragments.
- Fixed map that Unknown Snack Bar spawns in.
- Fixed a bug where Silent Crusade entry limit could be bypassed by CCing.
- Fixed a bug where Magic Scales couldn't be equipped on the second pet.
- Fixed Horntail kill not counting for the quest.
- Fixed display of Cygnus's Successor for remote players.
- Removed Flying Assaulter/Dash'n'Slash messages from the client.
- Updated the default keymap.
- Fixed Pink Bean card drop.
- Stronghold party bonus experience has been reduced from 50% to 25%. EXP was way too high on 4x, especially due to flat maps existing there.
- Fixed certain players being unable to enter the Cash Shop.
- Fixed bug where monsters stopped spawning in certain maps.
- Added missing Lunar Dew drop.
- Added missing SOS Letter drop.
- Fixed Balrog PQ card drop.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be teleported to White Wave Harbor when exiting Party Quest areas.
- Fixed Blessing of the Onyx.
- Fixed Meso Explosion.
- Fixed viewing other's Crusader Codex.
- Fixed new characters not obtaining Crusader Codex equip.
- Hyper Teleport Rock from Credit Shop is now tradeable.
- Release of v100.
- Potential stats on equips have been re-ordered so that "prime" lines come first. Stats themselves have not been changed.
- Fixed Poison Mist etc. to apply to bosses.
- Ninja Ambush now uses the same damage calculation as DoT.
- Resistance job quests will no longer count in the quest ranking.
- Battle Mage auras will no longer be dispelled by monsters.
- Battle Mages should now be able to hit the reactors in CWKPQ.
- The long awaited Maple Kataras now drop.
- Note: Due to a failed last minute fix, character deletion is temporarily broken. It will be fixed tomorrow. Fixed.
- Increased drop rate of Scroll for Shield for Magic ATT 60%.
- Fixed issues with Chaos Horntail.
- Fixed a bug where Damage over Time didn't affect bosses.
- Normal Horntail will no longer show a world broadcast.
- Disabled Halloween spawns in towns.
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed access to Ghost Ship PQ. The Dolphin in Aquarium or Herb Town will give the option to enter the PQ area.
- The Halloween event has been extended until 2018-11-20 23:59 UTC.
- Fixed bug where it was possible to use Follow in special maps.
- Fixed issue where Chaos Horntail didn't die properly.
- Fixed issues with Call of the Hunter (Wild Hunter) where summoned mobs used skills and revived etc.
- Removed Cube/Gachapon/Event drops from certain PQ mobs.
- Removed useless NPCs from some town maps.
- Internal fixes.
- VIP Teleport Rock has had it's price changed in Miu Miu.
- Changed drop table for Sharp Eyes 20, Shadow Shifter 30 and Hurricane 20.
- Increased amount of Manon's Cry drops from 5 to 6.
- Fixed Buccaneer/Thunder Breaker HP being too low.
- Fixed bug where Sharp Eyes didn't increase critical damage.
- Fixed bug with Cygnus Final Attack.
- Fixed bug where Dawn Warrior's MP Recovery skill triggered way too often.
- Fixed bug where Power B. Fore didn't spawn in Evan quest map.
- Added former bot-catching monsters that have turned into regular mini bosses in BB: Shade, Riche, Snow Witch, Scholar Ghost, Security Camera, Deet and Roi.
- Internal fixes.
- A penalty system for Cubes and Gachapon Tickets has been implemented for monsters Lv. 100 and below. You will start getting a penalty of -2% per level that you are above the monster, capped at -50% and starting 15 levels above.
For example, a Lv. 70 player at Kerning Square 7th/8th Floor will see a (70-41-15)*2 = 28% reduction in cube drops.
- Monsters that are Lv. 101 and above, on the other hand, have seen a +10% increase across the board in Cube and Gachapon Ticket drops. We are going to monitor what effects this has and further adjustments might be in store in the future.
- Advanced Aura mob effects will no longer apply if the user didn't attack in 30 seconds.
- Hopefully fixed an issue that in rare cases caused players to bug out and see monsters/NPCs from a certain map on all maps.
- Fixed a bug that could cause equips to go from Rare to Unique in a single cube if you were very lucky.
- Fixed Battleship damage handling.
- Fixed Gaviota.
- Removed minimum amount of member limitations from bosses.
- The exp rate for Resistance characters below Lv. 10 is now 1x.
- Internal fixes.
- Tweaked equipment drops.
- Client: Fixed a heap corruption bug that mainly affected AMD GPU users and caused crashes when right-clicking other players.
- Changed all boss entry limits to per-day instead of 24 hours.
- The custom 3x quest exp rate has been removed. Quest exp rewards now follow the normal server exp rate (4x).
- Drop rates for many monsters have been changed due them having wrongfully high drop rates.
- Fixed Divine Shield guarding while the buff lasts.
- Event drops will now only drop from monsters that are within your level range (20 levels below and 10 levels above). Level 120+ monsters do not apply to this rule.
- The above also applies to cubes and gachapon tickets for now.
- Changed Mastery Book drops for many books that only dropped from Skelegon/Skelosaurus.
- Added Mount Revitalizer to Miu Miu.
- Fixed the Halloween event Jump Quest.
- Fixed Divine Shield.
- Fixed an issue with Chaos Scrolls.
- Fixed Magic Booster being stuck at lv 15 for some Evans.
- Fixed multiple bugs involving getting damage.
- Changed @drops to show monster levels. Furthermore, monsters that likely cannot be found in a normal map (special versions of the mob) are marked as "(Special)".
- Party members will no longer obtain Body Boost's effect for Dark Aura.
- Fixed Amplifier Robot (Mechanic).
- Fixed Enhanced MP Recovery (Dawn Warrior).
- Fixed rewards for Shumi's JQs.
- Fixed starting several quests in the Herb Town area.
- Fixed issues with Wheel of Destiny.
- Fixed Hero's Will quest for Resistance jobs.
- The client now always starts in windowed mode. Some systems were having issues doing a mode-switch to full-screen 800x600.
- Fixed Blast (Paladin) damage.
- Fixed Credits not showing up ingame.
- Fixed old pincode system.
- Fixed completing the "Request of a Test Subject 3" quest.
- Added/relocated many quest drops.
- Fixed problems with certain face/hair NPCs.
- Cubes and Gachapon Tickets can be traded once per stack for now. This issue will be resolved in the next restart.
- Big Bang Release (check the initial announcement for more information).
- Added a flat tax (6%) for all transactions (trades, FM shops).
- Multi-clienting has been removed.
- Experience of chimney monsters has been lowered in a similar fashion to v92. We are still considering other approaches such as increasing the monster levels, but that won't happen at launch.
- Miracle Cubes have a low chance (1%) of turning a 2L equipment into a 3L one until other ways are added in higher versions.