Server instability (Solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy

Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Dear Croosaders,

Lately we have been having quite a few instability issues going on. We would like to let you know that we are well aware of these issues and are actually working on solutions. Unfortunately as it seems we are getting frequent DDoS attacks and our new host contrary to what is claimed on their website does not provide proper protection. Please be patient, do not lose your hope in us and give us some time to fix this problem. We are already working on it and will keep you updated on this matter as we get new information.

Kind regards,
Croosade Staff

jrodman72

Best answers
Might be a silly question, but would this effect voting and getting NX points ? I vote and haven't got any yet.

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Best answers
Althoug it's possible, it shouldn't affect voting in most cases. Make sure you voted for the correct version.

jrodman72

Best answers
LOL I'm sorry my brain is foggy and I work a lot. I play this game to relax at times.
Now when I go to vote. I vote through gt100.com and it says "
CROOSADE V95 & V92 - LOW RATES
" above the voting. It doesn't give me a option the choose between V92 or V95. Is this not the place or could you be kind enough to cut & paste a link.

Babe

Best answers
IGN
Polar
LOL I'm sorry my brain is foggy and I work a lot. I play this game to relax at times.
" above the voting. It doesn't give me a option the choose between V92 or V95. Is this not the place or could you be kind enough to cut & paste a link.
On the Croosade website you can choose between the v92 part of the site or v95.

Should be at the top of the header.

I haven’t had an issue voting thus far during the server’s instability.

Ezya

Best answers
IGN
Ezya
at https://www.croosade.com/vote after logging in
1542811692122.png

jrodman72

Best answers
Thank you for the link. I couldn't find it myself. Not sure why.
It did work this time.

dajket

Best answers
Whatever you guys did has been very positive.
Big thumbs up since I haven't had a single dc since you made this thread.

Still a bit of lagspikes remaining but overall much much better.
Cheers.

MoDesu

Best answers
i saw that i been dcing plenty and i tho it was odd but now i know why, anyways, ill continue playing as long i dont get many dc

jrodman72

Best answers
After DCing a few times.I stayed off for a while. Now I can't even load the game.

Pondri

Best answers
I can't be online for more than 10 minutes without getting disconnected. I tried playing from different networks and it still happened, so my network's not the problem.

sauXiXa

Best answers
I'm crashing all the time this last week, can't stay on line for more than 5 minutes. I've tried different networks, different computers, reinstall the game. It's a server problem, won't you fix that?

Eldes

Best answers
Using a VPN i have 0 problems, i suggest anyone who dcs to use one aswell for the time being.

Charlie

Best answers
Using a VPN i have 0 problems, i suggest anyone who dcs to use one aswell for the time being.
What kinda VPN are you using? I literally disconnect every hour at 3 after on the hour. Pretty sure a lot of us would appreciate it.

Eldes

Best answers
What kinda VPN are you using? I literally disconnect every hour at 3 after on the hour. Pretty sure a lot of us would appreciate it.
Windscribe.
Guildies of mine are also using nordvpn which works.

Mechly

Best answers
IGN
Mechly
Using CyberGhost, it helped a bit but after a few hours it came back.

Berlinx

Best answers
DC is getting worse and worse, coming to the point i get dced every 5 minutes, please fix this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)