Guild Supreme ♕ #1 Croosade Guild ♕ Bossing ♕ CWKPQ ♕ Girls ♕ NORTH AMERICA

Kayn

IGN
Explosive
Name: Mindy
IGN: Tabs
Level/Class: Just started as i fill in this application, BaM
Scale of 1-10 How good is your English? : 8-ish
How active are you?(how many hours per week) : Probably 3 hours on average each day. Might varies depending on how busy i get with University
What is your discord tag?: #7989
Why do you want to join?(no need to be long): Just started out Croosade, hoping to find some people to have fun with in my journey :D Based on the description about Supreme, seems like a pretty fun guild. why not try it out ? :)
Hello Alt + Tabs, I use this key function a lot! If you've just started out, we are happy to help you! We provide all these great adventures and memories! Plus more! Seems like a fun guild, no, we are an amazing guild! I'm happy to say that you have been accepted! Please PM Wukong, Slap, Shuffle, or Resolve for that exclusive invite!

Wokki

Name: Oscar
IGN:SlothQueen
Level/Class: lvl 135 Wild Hunter
Scale of 1-10 How good is your English? :7/10
How active are you?(how many hours per week) : I think i'm playing for 3 hours per day on average, more on weekends
What is your discord tag?: Oswald#2751
Why do you want to join?(no need to be long): I am a returning player that played crossade v100 when it launched but i stopped playing it and i want to get back to playing it again, (so in short i dont really know what i need to do to lvl and get gear and i am looking for help in that aspect)

Kayn

IGN
Explosive
Name: Oscar
IGN:SlothQueen
Level/Class: lvl 135 Wild Hunter
Scale of 1-10 How good is your English? :7/10
How active are you?(how many hours per week) : I think i'm playing for 3 hours per day on average, more on weekends
What is your discord tag?: Oswald#2751
Why do you want to join?(no need to be long): I am a returning player that played crossade v100 when it launched but i stopped playing it and i want to get back to playing it again, (so in short i dont really know what i need to do to lvl and get gear and i am looking for help in that aspect)
Hi SlothQueen, I am the Sloth King. No relation. Welcome back to Croosade and I hope you stay with us forever and ever! You can ask our fellow Archer people to help you out with that! They are Croosade's Finest! Just like our guild! You know what that means? You've been accepted to the best guild ever. Please PM any available JR for an invite!

Online as of 9:06 AM PST: Kuzan, Wukong, Resolve

Lack

IGN
Lacking
Name: Darian
Level/Class: Just started my DB, i leveled a CoK first.
English is my only language and I'm good at using it.
I am very active, for I do not have a life.
My discord is LackOfCreativity#3773
I'd like to join because I've met 3 people that I'm now friends with that are in this guild, Being Ryan, DD and Tony. I hope to enjoy my time here!

A little about me; I have autism, and sometimes have difficulty understanding concepts. I try to be very sociable online since it is a much easier outlet than real life is. I spend most of my days playing video games and I've been playing Maplestory since the summer of 2009 or so. I just left from Maplesaga out of boredom from lack of content, although I am going to miss the community and friends I made there. So I hope to meet many loving people here.

Kayn

IGN
Explosive
Name: Darian
Level/Class: Just started my DB, i leveled a CoK first.
English is my only language and I'm good at using it.
I am very active, for I do not have a life.
My discord is LackOfCreativity#3773
I'd like to join because I've met 3 people that I'm now friends with that are in this guild, Being Ryan, DD and Tony. I hope to enjoy my time here!

A little about me; I have autism, and sometimes have difficulty understanding concepts. I try to be very sociable online since it is a much easier outlet than real life is. I spend most of my days playing video games and I've been playing Maplestory since the summer of 2009 or so. I just left from Maplesaga out of boredom from lack of content, although I am going to miss the community and friends I made there. So I hope to meet many loving people here.
Hello Lack, I see you have met two of the finest members of Supreme and one of the finest recruits. Although you have left behind a Saga, you'll be taking on this Crusade with us. That means you have been accepted! I hope to see more from you! Please PM any available JR for an invite!

Online as of 5:37 PM PST: Kuzan, Resolve, Chump

Lack

IGN
Lacking
Hello Lack, I see you have met two of the finest members of Supreme and one of the finest recruits. Although you have left behind a Saga, you'll be taking on this Crusade with us. That means you have been accepted! I hope to see more from you! Please PM any available JR for an invite!

Online as of 5:37 PM PST: Kuzan, Resolve, Chump
Ooh there's two Tony's, the Tony I know is friends with DD, his username is GusBus :) I guess I should have expected, it is a rather common name.

Kayn

IGN
Explosive
Ooh there's two Tony's, the Tony I know is friends with DD, his username is GusBus :) I guess I should have expected, it is a rather common name.
It is quite the common name! I hope you also get to know our Toni. He is a pretty cool guy!

cado64

Name: alex
IGN: CadoHunter
Level/Class: WildHunter
Scale of 1-10 How good is your English? : 10
How active are you?(how many hours per week) : too much
What is your discord tag?: cado64#8467
Why do you want to join?(no need to be long): i want to boss with cool people and have fun.

Kayn

IGN
Explosive
Name: alex
IGN: CadoHunter
Level/Class: WildHunter
How active are you?(how many hours per week) : too much
What is your discord tag?: cado64#8467
Why do you want to join?(no need to be long): i want to boss with cool people and have fun.
You spend too much time on Croosade? Well guess what? There is never too much time to spend with Supreme. Alex, you have been accepted to the only prestigious guild in the entire world. We will take on the bosses together as a guild and have the time of our lives. We welcome you with open arms! Welcome to Supreme. Please PM any available JRs for the exclusive invite.

Online as of 3:48 PM PST: OUZND, Slap, Wukong, Resolve

Yali

Name: Yali
IGN: Smirk
Level/Class: Level 105 Aran, probably going to open a Hero
How good is your English? : 9 I guess I would say? Iunno
How active are you?(how many hours per week) : Well I serve in the military so I can't promise logging in every single day for a long period of time but I do make time every once in a while to log in, on the weekends I can say for sure I play quite a bit :)
What is your discord tag?: Yali#7337
Why do you want to join?(no need to be long): Well I joined not too long ago, and this game is insanely fun, so considering that & the fact I would like to hang out with some cool people, and with a cool guild overall, why not? :p

Kayn

IGN
Explosive
Name: Yali
IGN: Smirk
Level/Class: Level 105 Aran, probably going to open a Hero
How good is your English? : 9 I guess I would say? Iunno
How active are you?(how many hours per week) : Well I serve in the military so I can't promise logging in every single day for a long period of time but I do make time every once in a while to log in, on the weekends I can say for sure I play quite a bit :)
What is your discord tag?: Yali#7337
Why do you want to join?(no need to be long): Well I joined not too long ago, and this game is insanely fun, so considering that & the fact I would like to hang out with some cool people, and with a cool guild overall, why not? :p
You serve in the military? Thank you for your services! On behalf of Supreme, I welcome you with open arms! That means you have been accepted into the freshest guild of all time. I agree that the game is pretty fun, but is way more fun with a couple of cool people like Supreme! Now it's time for you to serve for the best guild, Supreme! Please PM any available JRs, so you can receive an invite for greatness!

Online as of 11:48 AM PST: OUZND, Kuzan, Wukong, Resolve, Chump

Kyodia

Name: Stef
IGN: Kyod
Level/Class: Thunder Breaker / 100
How active are you?(how many hours per week) : At least 2-3 hours a day. I'm trying to split my activity across a few different games and activities.
What is your discord tag?: Kyo#9337
Why do you want to join?(no need to be long): "Friends are important when you are endlessly grinding" - Me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)