V100 Croosade Scroll Prices Guide~ (More contents to come {Soon-TM}) [LINK]

Hey y'all.

This is my work in progress price guide for v105! I'll be adding prices for more content such as notable mastery books, crafting materials, gear stat%, and Timeless/Reverse/VL/Empress prices. As a side note, don't take this guide too seriously. It was meant to give a general guideline for players that are new to the FM prices (such as myself :p)

I protected the sheets so that nothing can be altered or copied and pasted. If there are any prices that are inaccurate, feel free to let me know below and I'll adjust the prices accordingly.

Enjoy! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/155OmcNMiBtCgKSYs55qA_J4BfeLi5Uf_cFfNNkyabU4/edit?usp=sharing

Youri

Katara for att 60% is not 2m, been trying to sell mine for weeks for 1.5m ea and they're not selling 😂

PurePoisonXD

IGN
PurePoisonJr
50% scrolls don't exist yet. While I do understand there's a visual bug with the 30% scroll for shield M.ATK, I still think its better to have it under its correct category to avoid confusion.

Apart from that, I'm not too good with prices but the guide looks clean. (y)

Update 0.1:

-Added Empress Armour/Weapon List
-Added Crafting Recipe List
-Fixed prices for certain items (thank you to those that helped with prices/clarification) @PurePoisonXD @Youri @ImDoN @Give

Due to the lack of Empress Gears circulating the market, I'm unable to put a price point for most at the moment (especially for Empress Weapons). I'll be updating the price whenever players are able to defeat Cygnus (for Empress Weapons). In the meantime, I'll be working on Timeless/Reverse and Empress Armour prices~ c:

badbee

whats the price of ??
dark scroll for earrings def 30%
dark scroll for belts for int 70%
dark scroll for earring for int 70%
dark scroll for rings for str 70 %

Well it's all quite useless bro...
Def is a useless stat and most mages doesn't use earrings int 70%... Also the belts are usually csed...

Yali

The price of Miraculous scrolls is overpriced, currently its around 75m~80m for all I see.

Yali

This price guide is still for v100 prices for v105 will differ because most scrolls have been made more available compared to v100
True, there aren't any dual bowguns, as well as pricings of rings like Angelic Blessing in there.

I'll be updating it to v105 relevant information soon guys, please be patient. In the meantime, L>prices on dualbowguns/axe/mace/hand cannon scrolls~~~

Youri

one handed axe for att 60% about 300-500k
handcannon for att 60% about 400-600k
10% katara for att not selling for 2m
as of 17-3-2018

Last edited:

Yali

Currently the prices of dual bowguns fluctuate a huge amount, from like 500k to like 5m, hard to tell rn

Sup y'all,

Going to be discontinuing the price guide for now or until I decide to get back at it. I'll leave the link up for everyone and I know there were a few of you that pm'ed me wanting to help with the prices, so if you're still up for it, let me know and I'll give you guys permission to edit it.

c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)