v92 Needs Attention asap —

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
Let’s talk please Why is it that everyone that’s leaving v95 bashing v92 people that are staying(telling everyone one to leave v92) , and this is going on online in game , evervyone is entitled to whatever they want,- this problem Is being overlooked because we have people that are moving on to v95 shitting on poeple that are staying with v92, I have no problem what so ever with the new server .just don’t drag v92 community down wit it. We just need to split the community as quick as possible so that the people that wanna progress in v92 still can, the market has being at a standstill ever since announcement no one is buying anything/training because we don’t just know what to expect when 50% of the community leaves or maybe more and half of the population quit/waiting for the new server to start or they getting on Croosade v92 and tryna shit talk everyone in v92 to move on the next server witch is annoying cuz it’s deterring the population cuz it discaurages people , because all you hear left and right is the server is dead, server is gonna die , and if we wait for two weeks is gonna be a war over this none sense .i have seen new people joining v92 and the people from v95 tell them don’t even level the server is gonna die -etc so basically we not gonna have no new players till people exit till v95, not complaining at all just a little concern for the longevity of v92 , we have no updates/events for us , the admin should of known this was gonna happen , so what do you guys think admins should do about these issues I brought up , and if you guys are going v95 very excited and happy for your journey cuz I still have some in finished business wit v92..thanks for taking your time to read !!

Aero

Best answers
@drayx15 The only reason you're so caught up on the updates is because of the release of v95.

Just keep doing you & don't worry yourself with an outcome that hasn't even happened yet. I'm sure it will all level out, things will be updated and people will continue to progress.

Every single time this sort of situation happens, there's some huge uproar saying "ITS DYING QUIT NO POINT, SCREW IT", ignore it. It's just typical over reaction from emotional players. Have fun & enjoy yourself.

Nakurusa

Best answers
We just need to split the community as quick as possible
I agree with this point though. I know there are already plans to begin doing it, it's just a matter of time!

Also remember to lend a helping hand to newcomers~

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
??????????? You were literally doing the exact same thing. Practice what you preach maybe..

i was asking you a question I tagged you directly I never said I wanted v92 to die but im not wit the back and forth this is a solution post thank you but im glad you commented cuz you are one of the ones that wanna ruin it for everybody that's staying in v92.in if poeple wanna stay in v92 let it be ~

u gotta adapt to stay relevant my friend
a lot of people tryna drag everyone by they heads to next server no thanks,im the type to do my own thing ~ but if v92 gets below 100+ then it will not be worth playing,even tho the next service sounds cool ~
@drayx15 The only reason you're so caught up on the updates is because of the release of v95.

Just keep doing you & don't worry yourself with an outcome that hasn't even happened yet. I'm sure it will all level out, things will be updated and people will continue to progress.

Every single time this sort of situation happens, there's some huge uproar saying "ITS DYING QUIT NO POINT, SCREW IT", ignore it. It's just typical over reaction from emotional players. Have fun & enjoy yourself.
yeah because we had big issues with economy and a lot of people complaining about balances tha were never addressed to drop a whole new server and kinda throw is in the back with out nothing to be excited such as small events to boost economy or really anything to keep us v92 excited unless they want everyone to go to v95 they have to release something for us to brace on to while we hold tight and watch economy drop on pop and no mesos coming in on fm~

I appreciate everyones input as everyone has different opinions~

Charlie

Best answers
IGN
Cynical
I apologize, I was initially one of those players that said the v92 server was going to die but that was out of frustration because of the work I had put into it. The economy of the server is in shambles and from just the forum polls alone of who is going where, it seems that the population is going to decline pretty hard which is very worrisome considering how hard it was to obtain certain things before it was even like that.

Aero

Best answers
I apologize, I was initially one of those players that said the v92 server was going to die but that was out of frustration because of the work I had put into it. The economy of the server is in shambles and from just the forum polls alone of who is going where, it seems that the population is going to decline pretty hard which is very worrisome considering how hard it was to obtain certain things before it was even like that.
Forum polls are a very bad indication of a servers population/status. The majority do NOT use the forums.

Servers survive with half the players croosade has, and with the standard of the V92, coding wise with content, I highly doubt it will "Die".

As for the economy, It's never exactly been in a beautiful spot, the good thing about economies is they adapt over time as I'm pretty sure Croosade V92's will given a bit of space.

Arguably a few changes will probably need to be made, but in the end it should sort itself out, like most do.

Iroase

Best answers
IGN
Iroase
To be honest, I hoped that the administrators didn't put an announcement (even to the extent that it's in the v92 server as well) and create the hype but just establish the v95 server first before letting us know about it. This is a little bit like the common gaming companies' tactic where they announce a game and let every single playerbase know about it to create the hype as big as possible. Usually it won't be an issue if the new product is a standalone franchise / continuation that has independence setting but it is as if you are in their server A already but the gaming company decided to create server A.a and used the method above.

This of course will create a split community instantly and further make the overall atmosphere in the v92 server worsen in a rapid manner. The v95 players will try to get as much as players in v95 and proceed to talk down about v92 server and glorify v95 as much as possible, especially to new players that are popping out these days. v92 players are then pressured by the decision of whether to leave to v95 under the mass migration (more so if it is about their friends migrating but the overall migration pressure is still there) and the constant negative remarks about v92 from v95 players or stay in v92 to gamble on whether if it survives or, just quit Croosade completely.

I believe almost all the playerbase will feel like it's a betrayal to them because the administrators are creating the hype specifically within the community you're in, especially for loyal players who have stayed a long time. A great way to save advertisement cost I suppose...

Anyway, I believe things will be much different, or a little eased out for v92 server if the administrators didn't used this method or at least put it down now but, what have been done is already done as the hype has been successfully laid out and I doubt the administrators ever listen to the community when they have decided on something with the exception of reverting a bad decision, which is already too late now. Thanks to this I'm pretty much in the hibernation mode which will quickly goes into shut down if v92 fall <100 players in a month.

Well, good luck v92.

Edit : Just to clarify, I believe most of us (at least I'm one) don't mind a v95 from Croosade but the way they do it like what I've mentioned above had turned v92 much worse than it ever could have been.

Last edited:

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
I
To be honest, I hoped that the administrators didn't put an announcement (even to the extent that it's in the v92 server as well) and create the hype but just establish the v95 server first before letting us know about it. This is a little bit like the common gaming companies' tactic where they announce a game and let every single playerbase know about it to create the hype as big as possible. Usually it won't be an issue if the new product is a standalone franchise / continuation that has independence setting but it is as if you are in their server A already but the gaming company decided to create server A.a and used the method above.

This of course will create a split community instantly and further make the overall atmosphere in the v92 server worsen in a rapid manner. The v95 players will try to get as much as players in v95 and proceed to talk down about v92 server and glorify v95 as much as possible, especially to new players that are popping out these days. v92 players are then pressured by the decision of whether to leave to v95 under the mass migration (more so if it is about their friends migrating but the overall migration pressure is still there) and the constant negative remarks about v92 from v95 players or stay in v92 to gamble on whether if it survives or, just quit Croosade completely.

I believe almost all the playerbase will feel like it's a betrayal to them because the administrators are creating the hype specifically within the community you're in, especially for loyal players who have stayed a long time. A great way to save advertisement cost I suppose...

Anyway, I believe things will be much different, or a little eased out for v92 server if the administrators didn't used this method or at least put it down now but, what have been done is already done as the hype has been successfully laid out and I doubt the administrators ever listen to the community when they have decided on something with the exception of reverting a bad decision, which is already too late now. Thanks to this I'm pretty much in the hibernation mode which will quickly goes into shut down if v92 fall <100 players in a month.

Well, good luck v92.
. Bro your right about 100% of everything you said I wish a admin can read this and I’m pretty sure everyone that’s staying in v92 this how we are feeling couldn’t have Said it any better way . @Taboo @Harvey

Sutsuj

Best answers
How many of u all are actually turned off if V95 gonna be V198 in time to come?

So i have come to the conclusion that, yes ,V92 will lose alot of players for that short period of time, then it start to grow again. A new era will begin in V92 once again!💪

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
Honestly, it just means that many people were looking for a v95(and on) server. The staff is giving what the people want, and keeping what the other people who want to stay at v92 want by keeping the option open.
nothing less nothing more.

no fault on anyone.
No one asked the admins they just did it out of the blue , no one knew anything . Your right about what you said about v92 tho we will back

How many of u all are actually turned off if V95 gonna be V198 in time to come?

So i have come to the conclusion that, yes ,V92 will lose alot of players for that short period of time, then it start to grow again. A new era will begin in V92 once again!💪
Yes bro looking forward to this

Here's a good suggestion: Just let people enjoy what they wanna enjoy!
I said that

Last edited by a moderator:

drayx15

Best answers
IGN
Exio
it's been continuously asked if LHC will be added, if there's going to be class balance, more end game contents, blah blah blah.
It was said early on that the admins will keep the v92 server as gms-like as it is, so they rejected most of the suggestions.
I think they just saw many people were looking for a more well-balanced version of Maplestory that is still close to v92, which is why they decided to release this new server v95 as a surprise, and many people appreciates it even if it is a progressive server.

I think it was just something that was bound to come; even if it wasn't for croosade to release it, if some other server made a progressive or stale v95, many people would have moved to that server anyways in my belief.
thank your for elaborating on what you wrote earlier, totally understand that a lot of poeple wanted more content and all that and once again I have no prob wit the new server is just the yellow announcement on the v92 plat totally obliterated v92 pop and economy , a random realease of the server would of being better than that yellow banner and some good spicy events for v92 would of being amazing as well just to keep us well fed and well entertained and would of being less chaos for everybody as we wouldn’t have this back and forth on fm on witch version is better because there both good in there own ways.just hope gm keeps small v92 entertaining 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Now =[

Best answers
thank your for elaborating on what you wrote earlier, totally understand that a lot of poeple wanted more content and all that and once again I have no prob wit the new server is just the yellow announcement on the v92 plat totally obliterated v92 pop and economy , a random realease of the server would of being better than that yellow banner and some good spicy events for v92 would of being amazing as well just to keep us well fed and well entertained and would of being less chaos for everybody as we wouldn’t have this back and forth on fm on witch version is better because there both good in there own ways.just hope gm keeps small v92 entertaining 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Now =[
i hope so too. v92 will be a nostalgia to the future croosade v95 with updates (with cubes nebs and all that bullshit haha)

Bombmouse

Best answers
IGN
Maus
Something else to consider in regards to all the people saying they're moving (on the forums): A lot of people (like myself) browse the forums but don't play on the server anymore for whatever reason they may have. It's incredibly difficult to assess just how much the population of the v92 server is going to be hit, especially considering people can still play on both servers; Possibly even simultaneously if they really wanted. Some people will stay, others will go, but I feel most will play both. In the beginning that may not be as apparent as everyone's hyped for the fresh start, extra content, new classes, etc -- But over time it'll show.

grum

Best answers
IGN
grumb
If people were to play both, I can't see them doing anything more than logging onto v92 to do boss runs. The halloween event is going to be competing with v95 to keep players logged on so let's hope it's not another pop fiasco.

ABCDEtuk

Best answers

Well, good luck v92.

Edit : Just to clarify, I believe most of us (at least I'm one) don't mind a v95 from Croosade but the way they do it like what I've mentioned above had turned v92 much worse than it ever could have been.
This. takes. the. cake.

Basically, the announcement of Croosade v95 in game of v92 is ruining the whole experience and cannibalizing v92. Announcing something BIG is coming but non related content to v92.

I hope that admins take care of the current and who wish to continue, v.92 players-base.

Sutsuj

Best answers
This. takes. the. cake.

Basically, the announcement of Croosade v95 in game of v92 is ruining the whole experience and cannibalizing v92. Announcing something BIG is coming but non related content to v92.

I hope that admins take care of the current and who wish to continue, v.92 players-base.
Its not V95. Its croosade bigbang. Its not going to stay V95 haha

secondpink

Best answers
Whats wrong with v92?
Skill balancing is so horrendous to the point where in my old server it was a running joke that Dark Knights were simply HB mules, but is an ACTUAL reality in Croosade v92.

So I'll gladly move onto v95 where skill balancing is done, unlike v92 where we can have some actual class variety and enjoyment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)