Visitor Event (v92)

SnoopyTheSheep

Best answers
IGN
Xenforo
Would you like to see this event implemented?
I have my concerns about releasing this event because if I'm not mistaken the VIP weapons would render secondary stat and reverse/timeless weapons obsolete.
Managing secondary stats has always been a big part of Pre BB and I'm worried what would happen if VIP weapons got introduced so that the new BiS would make all secondary stat gear (except warriors) outdated.
Also, it would greatly diminish the incentive to kill PB because by then timeless weapons will not be worth the effort it takes to obtain them. Sure, a perfect timeless weapon (66+10 lvl up)= 76WA has more WA than a VIP claw (64WA), but getting a 76WA clean timeless lampion will take tremendous amount of effort (243 perfect maker unleveled timeless lampions) and the lack of a 160 DEX requirement will easily more than make up for having 12WA less. (This is assuming VIP weapons will NOT be maker, if they are they are even more superior to timeless).
Harvey has said that they will not be easy to get. Even then, it doesn't change that the end-game set of equips to have will be to scroll all primary stat and ignore secondary stat entirely so that will be the goal everyone works towards.

chunchunmaru

Best answers
I like the event but feel like having those weapon would replace pretty much everything...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)