Voting changes

Tommy

Web Administrator
Staff member
Dear Croosaders,

before the forum gets flooded with threads because players don't receive their reward from voting I want to announce the latest changes regarding our voting system.

A while ago we removed our voting verification which was there to check if players really completed the captcha on the toplists. We removed this because the toplists sometimes have server problems which results in the callbacks/pingbacks not arriving and players not receiving their reward. Unfortunately, this led to most players not completing the captcha anymore and us not climbing up the toplists. We reverted this now which means that you no longer get rewarded if you don't really vote!
Should you not got rewarded within 15 minutes after voting, then there was most likely a problem with the toplist and you can simply try again. If you still don't receive the reward, just keep trying.

In addition, the toplists XtremeTop100 and TopG now give you the same amount of Cash.

Regards,

Croosade Staff

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
Would like more details on the things like time between votes (since it depends on the toplist) and if the NX will be the same in case of higher cooldown.
And the timers are stuck at 00:00:00.

Kujou

Would like more details on the things like time between votes (since it depends on the toplist) and if the NX will be the same in case of higher cooldown.
And the timers are stuck at 00:00:00.
I would like more info as well. IIRC the gtop list has a 1 vote per 24h limit. The other sites might have some limitations too (not sure.)

In the past we didn't need to worry about it since you didn't need to actually vote. Is the NX going to be scaled accordingly to accommodate?

Charlie

IGN
Farm
I would like more info as well. IIRC the gtop list has a 1 vote per 24h limit. The other sites might have some limitations too (not sure.)

In the past we didn't need to worry about it since you didn't need to actually vote. Is the NX going to be scaled accordingly to accommodate?
Rule of thumb with gtop100 in the case of voting is that the timer on their website should be ignored. As long as you do the captcha to cast your vote and get either a green text of "Thanks for voting!" followed by a redirection to their actual top servers or red text telling you that you can vote again in xx:xx:xx time you should receive your NX. We actually did have a ping back system for the majority of the time Croosade has been up so this is just changing back to how it used to be.

I definitely think this is a step in the right direction, good shit Croosade staff.

Kujou

Rule of thumb with gtop100 in the case of voting is that the timer on their website should be ignored. As long as you do the captcha to cast your vote and get either a green text of "Thanks for voting!" followed by a redirection to their actual top servers or red text telling you that you can vote again in xx:xx:xx time you should receive your NX. We actually did have a ping back system for the majority of the time Croosade has been up so this is just changing back to how it used to be.

I definitely think this is a step in the right direction, good shit Croosade staff.
Oh alright, makes sense to me. Basically just do the captcha, and even it says you already voted, you should still get the NX. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)