What do you like about Post-BB Croosade?

nwyr

There's one of these threads in the v92 section already but I'll go ahead and make one for the post-BB server too.

Although reporting bugs and giving feedback are necessary things to do, I still believe the staff members need to hear some positive things about the server as well, so go ahead and share what you like about Croosade.

Here are some things I like.

The Croosade coin shop (thanks @Charlie for the idea and staff members for implementing it)

The progressive idea of the server and being able to relive early big bang content (nostalgia, I've been playing so much pre-bb maple that it doesn't even give me a nostalgic feeling anymore). This also makes it easier for people who haven't played post-BB before because the new content isn't overwhelming.

The very quick and skilled coders.

The feeling that the server is so clean from hacking/botting/exploits because the staff members deal with both exploits and hackers.

The customized cube/gach drops instead of being able to just vote for it. Working for gear is much more satisfying than voting for them.

float

IGN
Alon
The very quick and skilled coders.
+1 to this, they actually took their time and explained to me when I was reporting the dumbest shit because I had no clue, gotta give em credit for that.

not sure if this is intended or not but them releasing the patch moderatedly seems to be the proper way to do it, as people can slowly work their way towards new content instead of doing it all at once.

Babe

IGN
Polar
The thing I like about progressive post-BB servers, is the fact that for people who have never played beyond Big Bang they now have the chance to experience it. Compared to being smacked in the face with a ton of stuff all at once if they were to join GMS.

It’s also a huge nostalgic ride for me personally. I adore both Pre and Post BB but I like progression. I enjoy being able to move forward and try something new.

Taboo

Game Master
Staff member
IGN
Taboo
I like our crippling battle with accuracy. Flower and vein spawns for example...
It's truly a war of attrition.

Also, yes, I like the smarty pants that improve the game beyond what it was at the current version. Client hacks are truly taken for granted.

BowGun

I just like the whole feeling of the server. Feels like wizet back in the day when they were really into making the game as fun as possible with good updates and not just pumping content for money. The staff here really respond to the players needs and do their best when it comes to problems. They really think about how to make the server better. I remember this one time I was grinding at CD's and @Taboo comes in and i was like," o shit wtf did i do." and he just comes in says hi gives me some gm buffs and leaves, that reminds me of wizet days when they used to just pop up, have fun with players. I also like how they are being as GMS as they can in those days, no crazy high damage skills or updates that make classes amazing. I have really high hopes for this server.

Nakurusa

IGN
Milk
I like our crippling battle with accuracy. Flower and vein spawns for example...
It's truly a war of attrition.

Also, yes, I like the smarty pants that improve the game beyond what it was at the current version. Client hacks are truly taken for granted.
This!
Oh man, the programming skills the team has and accuracy put into it is really nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)