where is everyone at free market?? is this server dead?

skhds

Best answers
hi, i have just started playing yesterday

i previously played at mapleroyals, unfortunately I didn't like the mechanics there, so i switched the server to here

i honestly expected more ppl, as this server was at 3rd place, so i'm kind of shocked at how there's almost nobody at ch1 free market.

did everyone transition to v95?? or is v92 just dead?? i wanted to buy some scrolls/items/etc for low levels (im only 38 right now)

but there's no one to buy from for me right now...

should i just be looking for other servers? i kind of liked how they deleted HP washing and things like that.... but i guess i can't really play on servers with no ppl

Tommiache

Best answers
Most of the player base is currently playing on the new v95 server at the moment since it was just released

Buccaneer

Best answers
It's likely that v92 server may be dead/have very low player base for a while. ever since v95 got released, no one has come back to the v92 server, leaving the v92 server to have 25 players at most pretty much all the time. Since the free market is pretty much nonexistent in v92, it's pretty close to solo story. My guess is that there won't be a massive return (if any at all) from v95 to v92 since most players in v95 are generally content and those who aren't probably moved out of v92 since the server feels dead. While I don't want to focus on the negatives, the reality is that v92 is practically dead and anyone who plays it is close to playing solostory.

skhds

Best answers
what a shame. I was beginning to like this server, it had so many good mechanics, I think.

i might comeback (i dont really get satisfied easily), but for now i'll try other servers i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)