Why no Trainning thread? Why not start one?

Pretty self explanatory guide... GO GRIND U LAZY.

BUT WAIT... im a good guy. I will give u some options for what u need >:O

Level 1-10 : Beginner quests for all classes '-' is it hard?

Level 10-30 : 2 ways here u can be a normal person and go for quests around ur job city or u can choose to kill mobs... so im not normal and i choosed go for henesys and slam some mushrooms and golems. So for mobs go for Mobs: henesys >>> then kill mushroom from 10-20 then golems until 30, the best map for golem is the top one where u can go into dugeon.

Level 30-40 : Mushkingdom quests will do for this and only takes about 40 min to do it or less or more... dunno. its quick and easy just do it.

Level 40-55: CDs on kerning square is the best map for it BUT i heard that for clerics are a insane pain... so my friend had suggest going for the haunted house on dead scarecrow ( even nerfed its still good for clerics ) or u can try the skeletons in perion ( Go perion, then up and then right at some point, just search on world map Military camp 3 map ). Penguins on el nath tower is really nice because there is 5 plataform that you only go down and there is a portal that get you back to the top. Trojans is a nice alternative too, but i only recommend at lvl 50+ cuz Mushkindgom is way faster. CPQ i personally never tried cpq here on this version.

Level 55-75/85 : Pirate PQ is the best form of xp at this level. (For level 55-59 just go herb town, then right and when u find some crocos u just go up to a portal and up again). If you dont find anyone on pirate pq ( '-' u will trust me its crowded ) go for Robos on ludbrium ( go 3 maps down on ludbrium tower then full right ) it gives nice xp but PPQ faster. And why is 75/85? cuz some ppl choose to grind early on 75 some choose later. i prefer beteween 78-80 that u will have your 3 job mobbing skill max level for training. Truckers map before ulu city, 3 plataforms nice mob respawn, nice alternative too. 70-80 you can choose Scorpions on ariant/magatia nice xp and only one plataform, go magatia - middle portal - then left one portal. Roids 75-85 nice xp and drop recipe for gold heart.

Level 75-110 : And it beggins the long journey... well pretty much people go for mp3 from 75-110, but some times mp3 is too crowded. So you can choose going for 75 to 90 Roids / 85 to 100-110 homunculus / 80 to 100-110 Gallos. Nice part about Gallos is that almost always has channels and you can get mistery mastery books, worth 200-300k each. Homúnculus nice map to grind too, lvl 90 and beyong is pretty nice on the map, it drops steelyes and reverse equinox recipe. On level 107 i was bored and went do neo city quests it got me to 110. ( https://global.hidden-street.net/quest/leafre/the-suspicious-wanderer ) this is how to start the quest. its fun and only takes a bit longer then mp3 grind.

Level 110-165 : LHC ( there are 2 maps, the first one is wall 1 that people from 110 and beyong goes and there is wall 4 that is 117 +)... thats it... want more? ok crocky the gatekeeper ( Hint: its LHC ) yeah... it's our best way of grinding at this level is partying with people on LHC... More efficient way to trainning here is party of 6 on lhc with hs and attackers. Lvl 110-130 is basically leechers when not funded. But we got some alternatives that isnt quite as good because give less xp or isnt quite easy to find (bosses). Dan 2 is a map for farming but it is still a good map for xp too 110-130 ( it is right map from ppq map ) DGP is a good map for leveling (120-145) too since plataforms are top to bottom basically so just kill - go down - kill - take portal - kill - go down... it is also a map for farming. PB quests start at lvl 140 so it's a nice way to level up and get some mesos, also it's only 333 mobs.
Pianus/Papulatus/Zakum are good bosses to kill but only duoing or solo because the xp is nice but isnt good for unfunded people that takes long to kill. So i would say its for funded people or new patience people.

Level 165-200 : SDH ( Second drill hall ) high hp mob for 6 party people... need to be a bit funded or just get luck and invited for leech. The only boss good for xp is The boss, the 2 bodyguards and Normal HT because Chaos HT and Chaos zakum you will be partying with people until get a lot funded. LHC solo/duo funded is the best way if SDH isnt avaiable and you will burn alot less potions,

Hope you dont get lazy >:O

First edit: Suggest your personal experience and lets upgrade it.

Last edited:

Violent

IGN
Misery
LHC is the same if not better than SDH depending on your party even up to 200.
The only upside to that map is that it's flat, but if the party isn't good I'd rather go LHC and burn less potions.

impatient

I disagree, LHC absolutely can not compare to SDH for mobbing classes. SDH with a good party, for arans at least, get 600mxp/hr+. I was getting 580m/hr with no ada. LHC was only getting somewhere around ~300-400m/hr The less gear you have/the worse your class is at mobbing the better LHC>SDH but at a certain point SDH>LHC

Violent

IGN
Misery
Yeah, Evan mobbing isn't exactly weak and I was getting ~500m/hour with some parties but when they got to 200 and I had to try other groups it was ~400/hour which was roughly the same as LHC so I did the last 6 levels at Bearwolves buffing myself and going for as long as I wanted without having to rely on finding 5 other people (the hs mule I used wasn't 165 yet).

Mintieness

10-30 golems
30-50 cpq or trojans
50-60 truckers
60-70 robos
70-80 sand rats
80-90 roiss
90-100 gallos
100-110 captains
110-165 lhc
165-200 lhc or sdh depending on class/range

Pieter

When ur like lvl 185/190+ u could also try Hall of Honor in stronghold
the mobs have more Hp and hit more than SDH but the exp there is still 50%+ exp with each player in your party

30-70 CD's took me 20 minutes give or take

clerics from 30 to 70 you can go to zombie lupin in ellinia it's OP exp and fast as fuck boi or 'till 50 where you can voodoo

Mechly

IGN
Mechly
30-70 CD's took me 20 minutes give or take

clerics from 30 to 70 you can go to zombie lupin in ellinia it's OP exp and fast as fuck boi or 'till 50 where you can voodoo
How did it take you 20 minutes when even when Mechanics were broken there it still took 1h+ for level 70 there?

Maeron

the heck is "Dan 2". Ya'll gotta use full name for people that either don't know or forget the abbreviations, man.

Stealth

10-30 golems
30-50 cpq or trojans
50-60 truckers
60-70 robos
70-80 sand rats
80-90 roiss
90-100 gallos
100-110 captains
110-165 lhc
165-200 lhc or sdh depending on class/range
I would also say 70-80 the map to the left of Sand Rats map. The map with Sand Rats and Scorpions. You can go with a friend, because with a party it is better exp. I leveled very fast this way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)