Wild hunter or Mech . help meee

mynameisharel

Best answers
So . The server coming soon ( really hopeeeeeeeee) and alr struggling about first
char choose.
Wild hunter looks nice and not bad damage and SE buff is still something that req for partys.
on the other side
Mech looks great for me , alot of useful skiils , looks funny to play and also strong . But i heard that he will get nerf . So idk if it worth to open mech .. how much dramatic this nerf will be? I mean mech will be really weak compare to other classes ?
Give thoughts on both classes and the compare bettwen them . Tyyyy

Uchi

Best answers
Just play what looks fun to you, in a progressive server like this every class has buffs and nerfs and the difference in base dps isn’t that huge anyways.
Unlike pre bb servers that don’t update there isn’t a class that will always be the best/worst

dumdumdurr

Best answers
IGN
dumderp
I never played post-BB, but from what I've gathered from browsing for info is that mechanic never becomes bottom tier useless trash. Just mediocre trash. And after playing around with it on an alpha server, I think it's fun enough (for me) to play even when it gets nerfed. Laying down mines and going into siege mode reminds me of terran units from starcraft. And their 20% damage party buff should keep them useful to others for a good while.

Wild hunter is fun too. Your cat can eat mobs like Kirby.

rogerbrown

Best answers
Derp mech is Broken as fuck at early versions, stupid over power at low lvs.
WH is easier than BM MM to lv. It is like a mix of both.

Its up to u, SE will be easier for party too.

Hyunation

Best answers
IGN
Zero
Wild Hunter have more long term potential then Mechanics. As in they will have better longevity over time. However like people have already said, Post-BB soon enough gets to a point where basically all classes are viable and close to equally balanced.

mynameisharel

Best answers
Ty for all advice until now .. tbh u show my nice point to look witch is the fun of each class . Think ill go mech as i see it much fun .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)