Your most Nostalgic experience in Ms?

Rainy810

Best answers
I remember when I was quite young actually I've been playing this game for over 10 years now. In Singapore map I met this person who ended up being my best friend maple he was a Corsair and that's all I wanted to do back in the original game was get to Corsair I was a noob Gunner with little to no experience clean equips and absolutely no funding I just remember watching his Battleship and shooting his Cannon balls 😂 (can't remember the skill name) it was on truckers map and I saw him floating around then transforming on the ship and torpedoing all those mobs I just was so motivated haha good times.

System

Best answers
IGN
System
Selling fame for 10k mesos and getting surprise free orange or white potions from a few buyers was lit, 11 years ago.

Rainy810

Best answers
Selling fame for 10k mesos and getting surprise free orange or white potions from a few buyers was lit, 11 years ago.
I honestly remember the day back when if someone just gave you like 10 or 15 thousand mesos I just helped out so much yeah and people just dropping like 100 white pots here it was just like oh my God no way I also think one of my most nostalgic times was when FM wasn't even the shop area it was Henesy taxi area and also perion taxi hahah

Alice

Best answers
I have a few.
I was able to farm Red Whips easily since doing the Kerning B3 JQ was easy for me. At the time they were pretty rare (this was before 4th jobs so it was a long time ago). I gave them away to my friends and made quite a bit of money selling them.

I enjoyed playing Omok and played against a GM more than once. That was fun.

Usually when my guild did the GQ we had a Shadower Meso Explosion the boss in 3 seconds. When we didn't have a Shadower me (a Bishop) and one other Bishop would Spam Genesis on the 2nd floor since it would reach the boss without him hitting us.

Went to Zak once and our attackers d/c'd. We had 4 Bishops and the other attackers left.. We decided to just kill the arms for EXP by spamming Genesis. That took a while.

I soloed Pap as a 14x Bishop. I think it took 3 hours. I had the time since at the time I had chicken pox (I missed my prom because of that).

After Big Bang a few of my Bishop friends switched mains because of the Genesis nerf. So I was basically the only Bishop left in my guild. It was satisfying to me when they beg me for a Door to bosses.

shck

Best answers
Especially when the price for a ticket to Orbis was 80k back then, and 80k was a hella huge amount lmao
i sold my collection of leathers from wild boar to get 80k just to die on the ship and to make things worse I found out I can craft work gloves w/ leather at JM in kerning city to earn ALOT more than 80k from that T.T

Uchi

Best answers
I went exploring on my lv 2x swordmen and got stuck in the Aquarium, I spent about 2 weeks trying to get him out of there before I quit and remade lol

Lyff

Best answers
Trying to jump to the 3rd sewer ledge outside KPQ before jump down was added to the game :') And Forest of Golems being the end game grinding spot!

Violent

Best answers
IGN
Misery
I mostly miss people I met back in the day, especially a friend I played with for over a year leveling a character through kpq, cpq, mp3 and Himes. He made a DK and I made a Bishop, we got the Bishop to 180 before a friend of his took over that account...

Lissman

Best answers
Getting to 70 on my Fighter and finding out that I had to use Slash Blast for another 50 levels :^)

I think I got to 72 or 73 before I quit.

Milf

Best answers
IGN
Milf
ive had many good experiences in my Maplestory career, the best i can think of now is when i got my first Rice Cake Hat from Henesys PQ :cool:

BallsBalls

Best answers
I remember someone trading me and asking for how much ilbis were and I said 30 mil (which was correct I think).
I should have just scammed his ass was too young

Skeletor

Best answers
>straight off the boat in lith harbor "oh look a vip cap to town, lets go"
>curse eyes be like :alien::alien::alien:

Lyff

Best answers
Also when I first started there was the classic scam:
- Rando trades you and says "I can double your money with this easy cheat. Put all your mesos in trade then press tab, tab, space, then enter".
- That combination of keys just confirms trade :')

Uchi

Best answers
FM scammers
"B>10att wg 100m"
*Puts up 9,999,999 and quickly presses trade*

RyanM

Best answers
Probably when everyone used to be at the bottom of Perion and everyone would be wearing the hat from KPQ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)